9-11 apparently a false flag - what will the next one be?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
B

Butterfly

What about the plane that went into the Pentagon?
There will always be speculation and conspiracy theories but one thing that strikes me about the report, which is an old one by the way as this was doing the rounds about three or four years ago. He states that in order to find out the truth president trump has to have a second term , only then can he ' reveal ' the truth , as they would crucify him in the press if he does it now!!
Do you honestly think that anyone would be able to relay the truth , if it didn't happen the way we have believed it to , and be allowed to survive !
Also it happened in broad daylight , in front of thousands of witnesses on the ground - they must have seen a plane - conveying something on tv / Facebook is one thing, but you cannot deceive the actual witnesses.
Rita

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about the plane that went into the Pentagon?
There will always be speculation and conspiracy theories but one thing that strikes me about the report, which is an old one by the way as this was doing the rounds about three or four years ago. He states that in order to find out the truth president trump has to have a second term , only then can he ' reveal ' the truth , as they would crucify him in the press if he does it now!!
Do you honestly think that anyone would be able to relay the truth , if it didn't happen the way we have believed it to , and be allowed to survive !
Also it happened in broad daylight , in front of thousands of witnesses on the ground - they must have seen a plane - conveying something on tv / Facebook is one thing, but you cannot deceive the actual witnesses.
Rita

The reason why I believe it was a false flag was that when it happened a family member in the construction industry and involved with demolition made an offhand remark about the towers looking like they were professionally demolished. I didn't think anything at the time. Then when I began researching and learned about our leaders being involved with satanism it all began to make sense. If you watch a demolition you can see that they're made to collapse one floor on top of another so as not to disturb other nearby buildings. It doesn't seem kosher that an airplane flying into the towers would make the floors collapse so neatly.

I think that some people were silenced - on the video they interviewed one man who said the opposite, then he was taken by the FBI and then gave a different story. The same thing happened after Kennedy was assassinated (apparently by the Jesuits) There were hospital workers who were threatened to never speak of what they saw. They came out years later about it; after the strong desire for the truth passed.

When you really dig and learn that these people are involved with Skull & Bones, and Bohemian Grove a picture starts to form: those in the highest offices of the land are satanists who actually could kill a lot of people without remorse.. They own the media, education, actors and actresses, and even pastors.

Since we know that Satan came to "steal, kill, and destroy, it isn't much of a leap to believe that Bush and the rest blew up the twin towers in order to suspend our constitution. Widespread spying was incorporated on every American, which prior to 9-11 Americans would never have put up with. A government agency can now turn the microphone on in your phone and listen to any private conversation you're having with your spouse. Little helicopters with high-powered cameras installed can fly over you and see if you have a freckle on your face.

It's all a part of the New World Order - and it fits with Revelations. Admittedly I'm not strong on Revelations but what I do know fits. I believe there have been a number of false flags and I'm concerned that another is on the horizon. We're on the brink of a war with Iran and everyone seems to be sleepwalking.

Here is another video on the NWO: New World Order In 2019? | Alternative

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason why I believe it was a false flag was that when it happened a family member in the construction industry and involved with demolition made an offhand remark about the towers looking like they were professionally demolished. I didn't think anything at the time. Then when I began researching and learned about our leaders being involved with satanism it all began to make sense. If you watch a demolition you can see that they're made to collapse one floor on top of another so as not to disturb other nearby buildings. It doesn't seem kosher that an airplane flying into the towers would make the floors collapse so neatly.

I think that some people were silenced - on the video they interviewed one man who said the opposite, then he was taken by the FBI and then gave a different story. The same thing happened after Kennedy was assassinated (apparently by the Jesuits) There were hospital workers who were threatened to never speak of what they saw. They came out years later about it; after the strong desire for the truth passed.

When you really dig and learn that these people are involved with Skull & Bones, and Bohemian Grove a picture starts to form: those in the highest offices of the land are satanists who actually could kill a lot of people without remorse.. They own the media, education, actors and actresses, and even pastors.

Since we know that Satan came to "steal, kill, and destroy, it isn't much of a leap to believe that Bush and the rest blew up the twin towers in order to suspend our constitution. Widespread spying was incorporated on every American, which prior to 9-11 Americans would never have put up with. A government agency can now turn the microphone on in your phone and listen to any private conversation you're having with your spouse. Little helicopters with high-powered cameras installed can fly over you and see if you have a freckle on your face.

It's all a part of the New World Order - and it fits with Revelations. Admittedly I'm not strong on Revelations but what I do know fits. I believe there have been a number of false flags and I'm concerned that another is on the horizon. We're on the brink of a war with Iran and everyone seems to be sleepwalking.

Here is another video on the NWO: New World Order In 2019? | Alternative

I have seen all of this SG, years ago. Everyone called me a theory conspirator. Many things just did not add up. I agree with all you say here.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I met a cop while standing in line who told me 9-11 was a false flag. I know those in the building industry who said that a building does not collapse like that. New video footage is pretty convincing that 9-11 was staged. That means that the government owns the news stations. It scares me. What will the next false flag be?
New footage???..oh please, don't be so deceived. Guess what? CT idiots can be cops too.
Don't YOU be deceived! It was not a false flag.
Al-Qaeda sent Jihadi terrorists to fly those two planes into the Twin Towers. Don't believe the garbage from conspiracy sites and those that want to lie to people.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the buildings fall down & collapse when demolished or because the government now can tap into personal technology does not mean Al-Qaeda terrorists didn't fly those Jets into the Twin Towers.
2 + 2 does not equal 6.
Good luck to those Christians who are conned by websites, off handed comments by someone and deceiving youtube videos -- How is it you will be able to see through Satan's deceptions? The deceptions of a paranormal super spiritual being? when some ordinary human Conspiracy theory nuts put together some bogus videos and you fall for it?

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen all of this SG, years ago. Everyone called me a theory conspirator. Many things just did not add up. I agree with all you say here.
What doesn't add up?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
New video footage is pretty convincing that 9-11 was staged.
Even the Radical Islamic terrorists will reject this nonsense. But a lot of Americans are still gullible, and have no clue about JIHAD and what it means for the Great Satan (America) and the rest of the Western world. Also, committed Muslims being allowed to take public office throughout the Western world is another proof that the West is clueless. Even after the Muslim mayor of London Sadiq Khan told the British that experiencing terrorist attacks in London should be considered "the new normal" - business as usual. At the same time he wanted Donald Trump to be banned from visiting the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: tzcho2

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the Radical Islamic terrorists will reject this nonsense. But a lot of Americans are still gullible, and have no clue about JIHAD and what it means for the Great Satan (America) and the rest of the Western world. Also, committed Muslims being allowed to take public office throughout the Western world is another proof that the West is clueless. Even after the Muslim major of London Sadiq Khan told the British that experiencing terrorist attacks in London should be considered "the new normal" - business as usual. At the same time he wanted Donald Trump to be banned from visiting the UK.
Looking forward to the rapture, I'm not wanting to experience the future the liberals in this world are on their way to creating.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything adds up.

It appears here you do not understand the depths that radical Islam will go to.

That building did not fall down like a demolition.

A demolition lossy interior structure first so that it collapses in and then down.

They sure don't use passenger airplane.

The fuel in the passenger airplane is highly explosive.