9/30/17, Rev 12:5, Jubilee etc..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
New rapture watch date: 9/30/17
From other watchmen on the wall, eschatologists (including me)

(1.) Childbirth - Rom 8:22-23, (Rev 12:1-5 fulfilled in the heavens on 9/23/17)
(2.) 9/30/17 - Day of Atonement / Last Trump / Lev 25:10, Acts 2:27, Rom 8:11, 21, 1 Cor 15:52, 1 Thess 4:16-17, Rev 4:1
(3.) 2017 - Jubilee Year / Last Trump / Lev 25:9-10
(4.) 2017 - Matt 24:32-34 / We are the generation to witness the second coming of Christ
(5.) 1260, 1290, 1335 days - We are inside the time line right now, the ark of repentance or "10 days of awe"
(6.) 1260, 1290, 1335 day time line remains the same - youtube / watch?v=yAfnGx8HfPA

(1.) Jesus Christ himself (wind/trumpet) is our Jubilee (Jubilee translated yobel: a ram, ram's horn (a wind instrument)
(2.) Hebrew - Room translated cheder: a chamber, room (Isa 26:20)
(3.) Greek - Room translated moné: lodging, dwelling-place, room, abode, mansion (John 14:2)
(4.) Chamber room wedding analogy - End Times | Rapture & Jewish Wedding
(5.) Hebrew - Wind translated ruach: breath, wind, spirit (Isa 26:18 Childbirth/Wind represents Holy Spirit inside believers)
(6.) Greek - Wind translated pneuma: breath, wind, spirit (John 3:8 wind/spirit both pneuma), (John 4:24)

(A.) 1897, 1917, 1947, 1967, 2017 are all important Israel dates and Jubilee's 1897 + 120 = 2017 Gen 6:3

(B.) Side Note: 1 Jubilee = 50 years
(1.) From Adam to Noah (Flood) 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Seed)
(2.) Abraham to Christ (Cross) 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Young Plant)
(3.) Christ to now 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Harvest)
(4.) 40 x 3 = 120 Jubilees -- 2000 x 3 = 6000 years -- Gen 6:3

(1.) Rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel all point to a woman in labor Isa 13:6-8, Isa 26:17-21, Isa 66:7-9, Jer 30:6-7, Jer 49:24, (Micah 5:2-4 / Verse 2 Time of Jesus / Verse 3 Church Age / Verse 4 Millennium), 1 Thess 5:1-3

(2.) The Rev 12:1-5 sign also points to rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel (Rev 12:1-5 woman in labor giving birth)

(3.) Scripture for circumcision eight days after birth Gen 17:9-14, Lev 12:1-8, (Luke 2:21-35 circumcision of Jesus/figurative for head and body/Jesus is the head and the church is the body Col 1:18), and 8/21/17 total solar eclipse to 9/30/17 Day of Atonement is 40 days to repent before the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel begins (Gen 7:10 9/23/17 to 9/30/17), Lev 25:9, Jonah 3:3-5

Spiritual Significance: In Jeremiah 9:25 and Deuteronomy 30:6 we find the spiritual significance of circumcision. A prophet like Jeremiah was not likely to attach much importance to an external act like circumcision. He bluntly tells his countrymen that they are no better than Egyptians, Edomites, Moabites and Ammonites. They are uncircumcised in heart. Paul uses the term concision for this outward circumcision unaccompanied by any spiritual change (Philippians 3:2). The question of circumcision occasioned a protracted strife among the early Christians. Judaizing Christians argued for the necessity of circumcision. It was a reminiscence of the unrelenting particularism which had sprung up during the prolonged oppression of the Greek and Roman period. According to their view salvation was of the Jews and for the Jews. It was necessary to become a Jew in order to become a Christian. Paul consented to circumcision in the case of Timothy "because of the Jews" (Acts 16:3). But he saw that a principle was at stake and in most of his epistles he points out the sheer futility of the contention of the Judaizers. (See commentaries on Romans and Galatians.)

Figurative Uses: In a few suggestive passages we find a figurative application of the term. For three years after the settlement in Canaan the "fruit of the land" was to be considered as "uncircumcised" (Leviticus 19:23), i.e. it was the property of the Baalim, the gods of Palestine The fruit of the fourth year belonged to Yahweh. Moses with characteristic humility describes himself as a man of "uncircumcised lips" (Exodus 6:30). Jeremiah charges his contemporaries with having their ear uncircumcised (Jeremiah 6:10) and their heart (Jeremiah 9:26). "An uncircumcised heart" is one which is, as it were, closed in, and so impervious to good influences and good impressions, just as an uncircumcised ear (Jeremiah 6:10) is an ear which, from the same cause, hears imperfectly; and uncircumcised lips (compare Exodus 6:12,30) are lips which open and speak with difficulty (Driver on Deuteronomy 10:16)... Circumcision Definition and Meaning - Bible Dictionary

TRUMPETS

Lev 25:9 Then have the trumpet sounded everywhere on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement sound the trumpet throughout your land.

Ez 33:1-6 The word of the Lord came to me: 2“Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people,

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand

Zeph 1:14-16 The great day of the Lord is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry. 15That day will be a day of wrath— a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness— 16a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers.

1 Cor 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Thess 4:16-17 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

If you're not sure you have eternal life through Jesus Christ please consider...

John 3:3-7, John 3:16, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Rom 6:23, Rom 10:9-10, 1 John 5:9-15.

- Heb 13:8

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(1.) Childbirth - Rom 8:22-23, (Rev 12:1-5 fulfilled in the heavens on 9/23/17)
(2.) 9/30/17 - Day of Atonement / Last Trump / Lev 25:10, Acts 2:27, Rom 8:11, 21, 1 Cor 15:52, 1 Thess 4:16-17, Rev 4:1
(3.) 2017 - Jubilee Year / Last Trump / Lev 25:9-10
(4.) 2017 - Matt 24:32-34 / We are the generation to witness the second coming of Christ
(5.) 1260, 1290, 1335 days - We are inside the time line right now, the ark of repentance or "10 days of awe"
(6.) 1260, 1290, 1335 day time line remains the same - youtube / watch?v=yAfnGx8HfPA

(1.) Jesus Christ himself (wind/trumpet) is our Jubilee (Jubilee translated yobel: a ram, ram's horn (a wind instrument)
(2.) Hebrew - Room translated cheder: a chamber, room (Isa 26:20)
(3.) Greek - Room translated moné: lodging, dwelling-place, room, abode, mansion (John 14:2)
(4.) Chamber room wedding analogy - End Times | Rapture & Jewish Wedding
(5.) Hebrew - Wind translated ruach: breath, wind, spirit (Isa 26:18 Childbirth/Wind represents Holy Spirit inside believers)
(6.) Greek - Wind translated pneuma: breath, wind, spirit (John 3:8 wind/spirit both pneuma), (John 4:24)

(A.) 1897, 1917, 1947, 1967, 2017 are all important Israel dates and Jubilee's 1897 + 120 = 2017 Gen 6:3

(B.) Side Note: 1 Jubilee = 50 years
(1.) From Adam to Noah (Flood) 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Seed)
(2.) Abraham to Christ (Cross) 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Young Plant)
(3.) Christ to now 40 x 50 or 40 Jubilee cycles = 2000 years (Harvest)
(4.) 40 x 3 = 120 Jubilees -- 2000 x 3 = 6000 years -- Gen 6:3

(1.) Rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel all point to a woman in labor Isa 13:6-8, Isa 26:17-21, Isa 66:7-9, Jer 30:6-7, Jer 49:24, (Micah 5:2-4 / Verse 2 Time of Jesus / Verse 3 Church Age / Verse 4 Millennium), 1 Thess 5:1-3

(2.) The Rev 12:1-5 sign also points to rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel (Rev 12:1-5 woman in labor giving birth)

(3.) Scripture for circumcision eight days after birth Gen 17:9-14, Lev 12:1-8, (Luke 2:21-35 circumcision of Jesus/figurative for head and body/Jesus is the head and the church is the body Col 1:18), and 8/21/17 total solar eclipse to 9/30/17 Day of Atonement is 40 days to repent before the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel begins (Gen 7:10 9/23/17 to 9/30/17), Lev 25:9, Jonah 3:3-5

Spiritual Significance: In Jeremiah 9:25 and Deuteronomy 30:6 we find the spiritual significance of circumcision. A prophet like Jeremiah was not likely to attach much importance to an external act like circumcision. He bluntly tells his countrymen that they are no better than Egyptians, Edomites, Moabites and Ammonites. They are uncircumcised in heart. Paul uses the term concision for this outward circumcision unaccompanied by any spiritual change (Philippians 3:2). The question of circumcision occasioned a protracted strife among the early Christians. Judaizing Christians argued for the necessity of circumcision. It was a reminiscence of the unrelenting particularism which had sprung up during the prolonged oppression of the Greek and Roman period. According to their view salvation was of the Jews and for the Jews. It was necessary to become a Jew in order to become a Christian. Paul consented to circumcision in the case of Timothy "because of the Jews" (Acts 16:3). But he saw that a principle was at stake and in most of his epistles he points out the sheer futility of the contention of the Judaizers. (See commentaries on Romans and Galatians.)

Figurative Uses: In a few suggestive passages we find a figurative application of the term. For three years after the settlement in Canaan the "fruit of the land" was to be considered as "uncircumcised" (Leviticus 19:23), i.e. it was the property of the Baalim, the gods of Palestine The fruit of the fourth year belonged to Yahweh. Moses with characteristic humility describes himself as a man of "uncircumcised lips" (Exodus 6:30). Jeremiah charges his contemporaries with having their ear uncircumcised (Jeremiah 6:10) and their heart (Jeremiah 9:26). "An uncircumcised heart" is one which is, as it were, closed in, and so impervious to good influences and good impressions, just as an uncircumcised ear (Jeremiah 6:10) is an ear which, from the same cause, hears imperfectly; and uncircumcised lips (compare Exodus 6:12,30) are lips which open and speak with difficulty (Driver on Deuteronomy 10:16)... Circumcision Definition and Meaning - Bible Dictionary

TRUMPETS

Lev 25:9 Then have the trumpet sounded everywhere on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement sound the trumpet throughout your land.

Ez 33:1-6 The word of the Lord came to me: 2“Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people,

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand

Zeph 1:14-16 The great day of the Lord is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry. 15That day will be a day of wrath— a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness— 16a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers.

1 Cor 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Thess 4:16-17 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

If you're not sure you have eternal life through Jesus Christ please consider...

John 3:3-7, John 3:16, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Rom 6:23, Rom 10:9-10, 1 John 5:9-15.

47,754 people will be raptured that day (and every day).

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

:rolleyes: Seriously?....*sigh*. So what's going to be the next rapture date when this doesn't occur? You believe yourself to be an eschatologist, you aren't doing a good job of it, neither are these others you speak of.

Reactions: bbyrd009

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: Seriously?....*sigh*. So what's going to be the next rapture date when this doesn't occur? You believe yourself to be an eschatologist, you aren't doing a good job of it, neither are these others you speak of.
If their purpose is to really find the correct date you could be right, but it their purpose really is to keep people alert with their lamps full at all times, hhmm? Well God knows!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If their purpose is to really find the correct date you could be right, but it their purpose really is to keep people alert with their lamps full at all times, hhmm? Well God knows!

(Ezekiel 33:7-8) "¶ So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. {8} When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand."

He claims to be a watchman on the wall. The job of the watchman is to blow the trumpet as a warning to what he see's and to what God tells him to speak. He claims he see's the rapture occurring in a matter of days, just like he did twice before and was wrong. So, what is this, alerting people to something that isn't happening? Crying wolf? Does he believe God is telling him this? :rolleyes: And you call that "keeping their lamps full at all times"?

NO, that shows his total incompetence at his job as a watchman, and should not be taken seriously. After hearing this garbage for the last ten years, I can say that I know prophecy better than most of them. THAT'S how I keep my lamp full, by knowing scripture for myself, not by listening to false warnings, and "prophecies" from the endless stream of carnival hucksters on the internet and the world over. Fool me once, shame on him, fool me twice, shame on me.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He claims to be a watchman on the wall. The job of the watchman is to blow the trumpet as a warning to what he see's and to what the God tells him to speak. He claims he see's the rapture occurring in a matter of days, just like he did twice before and was wrong. So, what is this, alerting people to something that isn't happening? Does he believe God is telling him this? :rolleyes: And you call that "keeping their lamps full at all times"? NO, that shows his total incompetence at his job as a watchman, and should not be taken seriously. After hearing this garbage for the last ten years, I can say that I know prophecy better than most of them. THAT'S how I keep my lamp full, by knowing scripture for myself, not by listening to false warnings, and "prophecies" from the endless stream of carnival hucksters on the internet and the world over.
Not everyone has your knowledge or your position. People who are hungry and thirsty may sometimes have to depend on even the voices of people who themselves are missing the boat to buy a ticket.

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not everyone has your knowledge or your position. They may sometimes have to depend on even the voices of people who themselves are missing the boat to buy a ticket.

I'm not claiming I haven't taken other peoples interpretations into consideration, but if it doesn't add up with scripture in any way, I simply discard it. To expect the rapture to occur any time soon is to skip more than half of all the prophecies that has yet to occur. So instead of discarding what he believes about the rapture and starting over, he comes back with the same crap yet again, like a common troll. This is the third thread he has made claiming the end is nigh. Is there going to be a fourth one?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not claiming I haven't taken other peoples interpretations into consideration, but if it doesn't add up with scripture in any way, I simply discard it. To expect the rapture to occur any time soon is to skip more than half of all the prophecies that has yet to occur. So instead of discarding what he believes about the rapture and starting over, he comes back with the same crap yet again, like a common troll. This is the third thread he has made claiming the end is nigh. Is there going to be a fourth one?
You'd have to ask him, of course, but people do form habits, some very good and some very not so good.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
He claims to be a watchman on the wall. The job of the watchman is to blow the trumpet as a warning to what he see's and to what God tells him to speak.

TRUMPETS

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These predictions remind me of this verse that the Apostle Paul quoted from Isaiah in Romans 2:

24."For “the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you,” as it is written."

I wonder what the un-believing world thinks of these false predictions. It may be using the Lord's name in vain...

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm not a fan of the Rapture Theology.I like the quote from Leonard Ravenhill which says ~

21an5ed.jpg

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
These predictions remind me of this verse that the Apostle Paul quoted from Isaiah in Romans 2:

24."For “the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you,” as it is written."

I wonder what the un-believing world thinks of these false predictions. It may be using the Lord's name in vain...
ha, ya think?

Nov 2, 2016
USA
so understand that we are warning you, how is that goin down over there btw? That's "different," right?

If the rapture is just a theory, the dead will not be raised.

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

God Bless.

Questor

Messianic Gentile
Jun 11, 2012
SoCal Mountains
Faith
Country
United States
We are the witnesses, however ineptly for Yeshua, and his grace in taking our sin penalties so that we can be with him where ever he is after he comes back. He's not coming back until the wrath is to be poured out, and since we are supposed to sow spiritual seed, cover or water it while we wait, we should do that, and not worry about the day he comes.

I hate this world, and I dislike my life in it, but presumably, we are here for a purpose and should act like it. Please, no more Rapture guesses...we cannot know G-d's mind!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If the rapture is just a theory, the dead will not be raised.
they may not be raised according to that understanding, but then who are these "dead" that you believe we are talking about, anyway? If the dead can bury the dead, how sure are you that you are even talking about the right "dead?"

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

God Bless.
iiwy i would be reflecting more upon Ezekiel 13, and leaving the atmosphere and the inevitable "clouds" (that likely have other meanings) for another day. Seeing as how wadr the worst thing you could do now that you have been discredited is to start making spiritual sense, at least in a way that i hope is obvious enough?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

i mean you might notice that this author includes himself in this "we" of "the future," how do you make "rapture" fit for him? "17After that, we who are still alive and are left..." how can he possibly be one of those "we's?"

Reactions: Truth