9 things that have occurred because of BLM protests

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the article which i have referred to
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/13-concrete-changes-sparked-by-george-floyd-protests-so-far-2020-6?r=US&IR=T

1/ Four days after the killing of Floyd the officer that had his knee on Floyd was charged
2/ The other three officers were also charged
3/ Within two weeks Minneapolis lawmakers vowed to disband the police
4/ New York mayor also pledges to move funding away from the police
5/ California, Nevada, Texas and Washington DC (among others) banned chokeholds
6/ Democrats in Congress have also unveiled sweeping legislation on police reform
7/ Statues and monuments have been defaced
8/ The entertainment industry has cancelled shows such as “Cops”
9/ CrossFit founder Greg Glassman, stepped down after questioning the existence of systemic racism

So then, if enough people get triggered the government will bow to your every command.
If you loot, vandalize and burn enough properties they will do whatever u ask.
If u threaten, terrorize, attack and kill people they will meet your every demand.

1 and 2 were most likely going to happen. But the riots got the matter shuffled up to the top of the list. So if you riot u won’t have to wait in the queue instead your matter will be addressed immediately

3, 4, 5 and 6 are all knee jerk reactions. Laws are being made on this wave of emotion. So, riot and they will bring in new laws without question.

7, 8 and 9 are forms of censorship, aka “cancel culture”. This blocks free speech and has been happening for a while now, it’s a scourge to our society. If enough people riot then you can get films banned, people fired, history rewritten, books burnt and much more.

Now that the government has given in to the mobs demands you can bet that the mob will keep making demands

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Exactly. This is exactly what has happened in America. But the President of the USA had enough Constitutional powers to stop everything in its tracks on day one. In fact he should have been prepared to mobilize the National Guard at a moment's notice and have them deployed in every major city -- WITHOUT ASKING ANYONE'S PERMISSION.

And he should have fired his Defense Secretary on the spot (but not even hired him without knowing where this traitor would stand when push came to shove).

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What BLM doesn't understand, or maybe they do, is that the by canceling things like Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben that they are canceling Black culture, the black people who are going along with this are giving into racism. It was liberals who started the KKK, liberals who started segregation, liberals who are still mad because their great grand daddy's lost the civil war and lost their slaves. By having black people support the democratic party and liberalism they are supporting slavery

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
by canceling things like Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben that they are canceling Black culture

While searching those products I stumbled across Mrs Butterworth and Cream of wheat as well. So a black person isn't allowed to be depicted on a product anymore. It's insanity.

Here they cancelled a beer company called "Colonial" cos it's racist along with the cereal "Coco pops" and a cheese company called "Coon".
Coon cheese is named after it's creator, Edward William Coon. However in Australian the term "coon" is used by some people to describe Aboriginals.

So what's next, are we going to tell all the people whose surname is Coon to change their name.

Young liberals being triggered over nothing and making demands like a child who wants a candy bar at the supermarket. But instead of telling them to shut up and respect their elders, the elders give into the request of the mob.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are in a civil war in America now, pray the right side wins because it will effect the world.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the article which i have referred to
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/13-concrete-changes-sparked-by-george-floyd-protests-so-far-2020-6?r=US&IR=T

1/ Four days after the killing of Floyd the officer that had his knee on Floyd was charged
2/ The other three officers were also charged
3/ Within two weeks Minneapolis lawmakers vowed to disband the police
4/ New York mayor also pledges to move funding away from the police
5/ California, Nevada, Texas and Washington DC (among others) banned chokeholds
6/ Democrats in Congress have also unveiled sweeping legislation on police reform
7/ Statues and monuments have been defaced
8/ The entertainment industry has cancelled shows such as “Cops”
9/ CrossFit founder Greg Glassman, stepped down after questioning the existence of systemic racism

So then, if enough people get triggered the government will bow to your every command.
If u threaten, terrorize, attack and kill people they will meet your every demand.

1 and 2 were most likely going to happen. But the riots got the matter shuffled up to the top of the list. So if you riot u won’t have to wait in the queue instead your matter will be addressed immediately

3, 4, 5 and 6 are all knee jerk reactions. Laws are being made on this wave of emotion. So, riot and they will bring in new laws without question.

7, 8 and 9 are forms of censorship, aka “cancel culture”. This blocks free speech and has been happening for a while now, it’s a scourge to our society. If enough people riot then you can get films banned, people fired, history rewritten, books burnt and much more.

Now that the government has given in to the mobs demands you can bet that the mob will keep making demands

And they trying to get rid of much more than just the show cops. A lot of old movies and shows are innocent compared to what they show today.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The posts in this thread reflect perfectly the success the Hegelian Dialectic has had on society. Even liberal and conservative Christians at odds with each other. Divide and conquer.
Waiting in the wings is the one standing aloof for the most part, whose agents are working throughout the world fomenting distrust, inciting war, insinuating themselves secretly into every level of society in order to create chaos and confusion, while their leader is promoted as the only one with the moral mandate to govern the world and cure the ills of society.
Ordo ab chao.
Wrote this some time ago... Soon that leader is going to step up to the plate. @Enoch111 seems to me that my initial suspicions about Trump have been validated. That the conservative support for him was somewhat misguided, that I thought perhaps he could be serving the deep state by keeping the conflicts on the boil, even to escalate them while at the same time pandering to his core vote base. You are right. He hasn't done as promised, but he's done enough to retain his popularity with the conservative right. What he hasn't done, and what he promised to do, and what he had the power to do, was to dismantle these left wing elements dedicated to the destruction of the republic. The conflict not only continues, not just been left and right but now ostensibly between black and white, although I'm reality it's left v right under another guise... Same as climate change...lgbtqdktjbxkdu and z.... The conflicts rage on. Thesis v antithesis. It's just a matter of a short time now we shall witness synthesis... The NWO which tired disgruntled war sick and shell shocked citizens will end up clamouring for... Even at the expense of the constitution and personal freedom. The French revolution repeating.

Reactions: Enoch111

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wrote this some time ago... Soon that leader is going to step up to the plate. @Enoch111 seems to me that my initial suspicions about Trump have been validated. That the conservative support for him was somewhat misguided, that I thought perhaps he could be serving the deep state by keeping the conflicts on the boil, even to escalate them while at the same time pandering to his core vote base. You are right. He hasn't done as promised, but he's done enough to retain his popularity with the conservative right. What he hasn't done, and what he promised to do, and what he had the power to do, was to dismantle these left wing elements dedicated to the destruction of the republic. The conflict not only continues, not just been left and right but now ostensibly between black and white, although I'm reality it's left v right under another guise... Same as climate change...lgbtqdktjbxkdu and z.... The conflicts rage on. Thesis v antithesis. It's just a matter of a short time now we shall witness synthesis... The NWO which tired disgruntled war sick and shell shocked citizens will end up clamouring for... Even at the expense of the constitution and personal freedom. The French revolution repeating.

@Brakelite2 Sulphur Crested Cockatoo...:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool: I love birds

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And they trying to get rid of much more than just the show cops. A lot of old movies and shows are innocent compared to what they show today.

They have cancelled so many things in the past 5 years or so, films like vaxxed and the red pill, conservative speakers, Australia day.
They even banned classic fairytales Snow White and Sleeping Beauty cos she didn't consent to the prince kissing her to save her life... LoL

Ah i just noticed the footy is on, too bad their crap teams... LoL...:p:p:p

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They have cancelled so many things in the past 5 years or so, films like vaxxed and the red pill, conservative speakers, Australia day.
They even banned classic fairytales Snow White and Sleeping Beauty cos she didn't consent to the prince kissing her to save her life... LoL

So they banned Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, yet they allow reality shows like Bachelor and they even had another reality show promoting adultery a few years ago.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Brakelite2 Sulphur Crested Cockatoo...:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool: I love birds
Yep. I regularly get half a dozen or so in my back garden... Along with a family of four Maggie's who believe my garden belongs to them and who chase the cockies away. And then there's another 3 or 4 other birds whose make and model I'm not sure of except the kookaburras who I hear but seldom see and the ones whose name I did know but forgotten.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep. I regularly get half a dozen or so in my back garden... Along with a family of four Maggie's who believe my garden belongs to them

That's one of the beautiful things about birds, it all belongs to them, land, air and sea... Their free as a bird...

and who chase the cockies away

Hmm interesting, the cockies are big and usually dominate other parrots but 4 maggies chase away 6 cockies...

And then there's another 3 or 4 other birds whose make and model I'm not sure

For a bird in Victoria there isn't much better territory than your hood.
They have everything they need in the bush there and they can come into the burbs to feast on human left overs
Put some pics up if u have any i'll probably be able to identify them

the kookaburras who I hear but seldom see and the ones whose name I did know but forgotten.

It might not be a kookarurra that you hear. It might be the superb lyrebird that appears on our 10 cent coins.
Master at mimicking

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The United Nations openly supports terrorist organization, Antifa

bandicam-2020-06-20-22-00-19-032.jpg

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's one of the beautiful things about birds, it all belongs to them, land, air and sea... Their free as a bird...

Hmm interesting, the cockies are big and usually dominate other parrots but 4 maggies chase away 6 cockies...

For a bird in Victoria there isn't much better territory than your hood.
They have everything they need in the bush there and they can come into the burbs to feast on human left overs
Put some pics up if u have any i'll probably be able to identify them

It might not be a kookarurra that you hear. It might be the superb lyrebird that appears on our 10 cent coins.
Master at mimicking

Oh, it's definitely kookaburras, I have seen them in the neighbourhood, just not in my backyard.IMG20200615093623.jpg IMG20200326121218.jpg IMG20200303172523.jpg