A BIG REASON WHY the Calgary, Alberta, Canada PASTOR Artur Palowski Was ARRESTED ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone told us that Pastor Palowski was ARRESTED because of violating "Covid Health Restrictions", which didn't make sense that Canadian Police would arrest a Canadian Pastor for Preaching -- with is a Constitutionally protected activity.

.. then FINALLY I discovered an OBVIOUS INTENT behind his ARREST:

Pastor Pawlowski.jpeg

... RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION BY MUSLIMS !!!

And of course there are OTHER Canadian Pastors who have been ARRESTED, JAILED, and TORTURED in Jail (solitary confinement, leaving the cell light on 24/7 without being able to cover their eyes while sleeping, etc.), -- so maybe it's a COMBINATION of the State VIOLATING a Citizens Constitutional FREEDOMS along with RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION. But what ever the source, it seems incumbent upon FELLOW CHRISTIANS to FINANCIALLY SUPPORT, or CIVICALLY SUPPORT these BRAVE Men and Women who stand against TYRANNY.

So at a minimum, I suggest a respectful phone call to the Calgary, Alberta, Canada POLICE DEPARTMENT at:

1-403-266-1234​

... and be civil, but don't let them lie their way out of being PERSONALLY culpable in this crime against Humanity, -- because this is an "Abomination of Desolation".

Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Everyone told us that Pastor Palowski was ARRESTED because of violating "Covid Health Restrictions", which didn't make sense that Canadian Police would arrest a Canadian Pastor for Preaching -- with is a Constitutionally protected activity.
This was the same lame and illegal excuse used to arrest Pastor James Coates. It is about time that the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF) brought a huge lawsuit against Kenney, Shandro, Hinshaw, Nenshi, and any others who should be sued (possibly even the police commissioner and RCMP boss) for violating Charter of Rights freedoms, as well as crimes against humanity. It should have happened when they fenced off Grace Life Church recently. A class action lawsuit has been filed in Ontario by people adversely affected by the lockdowns. But there should actually be thousands of such lawsuits right across North America.

Of course the police are going to use the same excuse as the Nazis: "We were simply following orders". And that is why Nuremberg 2 is so critical.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This message has been sent by me to the Calgary Police Service:

Shame on you for your Gestapo tactics against Pastor Pawlowski and his church. Instead of standing up for the constitutional rights of Canadian citizens, you are doing exactly what the Nazis did to the Jews -- persecuting Christians for holding services. And the Public Health Act does not override the Constitution. In fact it is being challenged in court over the arrest of Pastor James Coates. And the government of Alberta cannot even produce any evidence to the court to support their unconstitutional rules and regulations. So much for the rule of law.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

.. then FINALLY I discovered an OBVIOUS INTENT behind his ARREST:

... RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION BY MUSLIMS !!!

And of course there are OTHER Canadian Pastors who have been ARRESTED, JAILED, and TORTURED in Jail (solitary confinement, leaving the cell light on 24/7 without being able to cover their eyes while sleeping, etc.), -- so maybe it's a COMBINATION of the State VIOLATING a Citizens Constitutional FREEDOMS along with RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION. But what ever the source, it seems incumbent upon FELLOW CHRISTIANS to FINANCIALLY SUPPORT, or CIVICALLY SUPPORT these BRAVE Men and Women who stand against TYRANNY.

So at a minimum, I suggest a respectful phone call to the Calgary, Alberta, Canada POLICE DEPARTMENT at:

1-403-266-1234​

... and be civil, but don't let them lie their way out of being PERSONALLY culpable in this crime against Humanity, -- because this is an "Abomination of Desolation".

Bobby Jo

Well, at least Canadian voters will know better than to re-elect Muslims.
Isn't there a way citizens can charge these public officials with violation of Constitutional rights?
And, impeach them out of office?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a gentle, periodic reminder that these people WILL arrest and transport you to a death camp, if they are so ordered.

We watched as police harassed and arrested Americans for just trying to keep their business open, for walking on the beach, pastors opening their church, people not wearing masks. It’s terrifying what we’ve witnessed.

If you think otherwise, you're living in a dream world.

May 13, 2021, 22:51

So PLEASE don't be so gullible as to trust placing yourself into the hands of others:

2 Sam. 24:14 Then David said to Gad, “I am in great distress; let us fall into the hand of the Lord, for his mercy is great; but let me not fall into the hand of man.”
15 So the Lord sent a pestilence upon Israel from the morning until the appointed time; and there died of the people from Dan to Beer-sheba seventy thousand men.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Isn't there a way citizens can charge these public officials with violation of Constitutional rights?
Absolutely. I have been waiting for major lawsuits to be filed against these tyrannical government officials, but nothing has happened in Alberta (a shame since hundreds of thousands of people could file a Class Action lawsuit). However a major lawsuit has been filed in Ontario (which includes the Queen, Bill and Melinda Gates, etc).

The problem is that the justice systems have been corrupted in both Canada and the USA, therefore it may not even be possible to see justice done. I'm not sure if the International Court of Justice in the Hague (Netherlands) will be any different either. The judges are no longer standing for the Constitutions, as we have seen with the treasonous Supreme Court of the USA.