A blow by blow account of Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I started viewing Revelation as a detailed blow by blow description of every end times prophecy written in the old & new testament, things started to become clearer. After having discussions with others concerning end times prophecy, I now believe the order of events can be boiled down to this list. I mostly had a good understanding of Revelation, but I’m certain I mostly have a full understanding of it now. This is the way it currently makes the most sense to me:

1. Seven Seals begin Great Tribulation - marters

2. Day of the Lord

(Revelation 6:12-17) "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; {13} And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. {14} And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. {15} And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; {16} And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: {17} For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

3. Saints still present on earth are given the seal of God on their forehead

(Revelation 7:2-3) "And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, {3} Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

4. Seventh seal is opened, ushering in the judgment of the seven trumpets

5. Temple of God built and measured, and handed over to Apollyon in Rev 11, the "beast from the bottomless pit".

6. The Two Witnesses are sent to crash the "beasts" parade, who I refer to as the 'party crashers', which puts an end to the "Great Tribulation" period. Rev 12-13 and 17-19:11 are actually retelling that entire period.

7. The saints that were sealed with the seal of God are "caught up" in the sky and brought out of the way prior to the coming seven vials judgement, as shown in the scriptures below describing the saints standing on a sea of glass, which is symbolic of earth.

The Jewish saints: (Revelation 14:1-3) "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads. {2} And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: {3} And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth."

The Gentile saints: (Revelation 15:1-2) "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. {2} And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God."

The Sea of Glass: (Revelation 17:15) "And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

(Revelation 20:13) "And the sea (earth) gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

8. Jesus Christ finally arrives on the scene with his army to kick some serious ass

(Revelation 19:11-16) "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. {12} His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. {13} And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. {14} And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. {15} And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. {16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

9. The "beast from the bottomless pit" and the false prophet gets tossed into the lake of fire.

(Revelation 19:20) "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

9. Satan gets imprisoned into the bottomless pit and the millennial reign of Christ ensues.

(Revelation 20:1-3) "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. {2} And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, {3} And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

10. The millennial period ends, Satan gets tossed in the lake of fire with the beast and false prophet, starting the great white throne judgement, causing the heaven's and earth to pass away.

(Revelation 20:11-12) "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. {12} And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

11. A new heaven and earth is created and the Father descends from heaven with New Jerusalem to dwell with his creation on earth for all eternity.

(Revelation 21:1-3) "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. {2} And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. {3} And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seven Seals begin Great Tribulation - marters
The first five seals were already open in the first century and continue to be manifested in what has been happening since then. The 6th and 7th seals encompass the future Tribulation and the Great Tribulation. Compare the Olivet Discourse with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalyse. And Christians martyrs began with Stephen and continue to this day.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When I started viewing Revelation as a detailed blow by blow description of every end times prophecy written in the old & new testament, things started to become clearer. After having discussions with others concerning end times prophecy, I now believe the order of events can be boiled down to this list. I mostly had a good understanding of Revelation, but I’m certain I mostly have a full understanding of it now. This is the way it currently makes the most sense to me:

<snip>

I am glad that you think that your posts bring clarity to the events recorded in the Book of Revelation.

From what I have read of your posted so far, it seems to me that the posts have shot you in the foot, so to speak, concerning how it make sense for you because??? you seem to have written utter nonsense concerning how the end times will unfold.

The prophecies are not recounted in the Book of Revelations in a linear or sequential fashion, with the story line going back and forth in time, with a number of the story lines in the Book of Revelation running in parallel with each other.

But who am I to tell you that you are wrong when people have their own understanding, and in many cases, have a different understanding of what is to happen to what you have presented. Even Vets, who have a doctorate in theological studies, should not be let loose to doctor people or advise people or be allowed to show their ignorance in these matters.

So rather than show my own ignorance in matters revealed in the scriptures, I will leave you to trip over your shoe laces which you have accidently knotted together.

Shalom

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
hmm i would say keep an open mind there at least, maybe explore some other ways to read the Rev
i'm sure you are doing that in earnest bc that is what you have been shown though,
'that' being this 'crystal ball' application of the Rev

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first five seals were already open in the first century and continue to be manifested in what has been happening since then. The 6th and 7th seals encompass the future Tribulation and the Great Tribulation. Compare the Olivet Discourse with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalyse. And Christians martyrs began with Stephen and continue to this day.

Actually, I believe the four horsemen have been active for quite some time, only I'm not going to pretend to claim to know how long.

So rather than show my own ignorance in matters revealed in the scriptures, I will leave you to trip over your shoe laces which you have accidently knotted together.

Shalom

M'kay :rolleyes:

hmm i would say keep an open mind there at least, maybe explore some other ways to read the Rev
i'm sure you are doing that in earnest bc that is what you have been shown though,
'that' being this 'crystal ball' application of the Rev

If I didn't have an "open mind" about it, this thread wouldn't even exist. I believe I'm close to nailing down a complete understanding of Revelation, and my understanding of it is ever evolving. Will you suggest that dogs like Jay Ross have an open mind? Not that I care anyway.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
,SNIP>

If I didn't have an "open mind" about it, this thread wouldn't even exist. I believe I'm close to nailing down a complete understanding of Revelation, and my understanding of it is ever evolving. Will you suggest that dogs like Jay Ross have an open mind? Not that I care anyway.

I am so sorry for you. You say that you do not care yet you have taken the time to be derogatory towards me.

I do have an understanding of the ET's yet my understanding is nothing like yours. It is based on the revealed timelines presented in the scriptures.

Sadly your timeline bears no resemblance to what is recorded in the scriptures. But that is just my opinion. You can either accept or reject this view of what you have presented in your OP.

Also, I do keep an open mind about what the prophetic ET prophecies say and am prepared to modify my understanding should it be revealed to me that change is needed. Sadly, there are few who understand the ET prophecies and as such it is difficult to have an open and frank discussion about the End Times.

Previously I did begin a thread on my understanding of the End Times if you would care to look at it and give your honest review of what I posted.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so sorry for you. You say that you do not care yet you have taken the time to be derogatory towards me.

I do have an understanding of the ET's yet my understanding is nothing like yours. It is based on the revealed timelines presented in the scriptures.

Sadly your timeline bears no resemblance to what is recorded in the scriptures. But that is just my opinion. You can either accept or reject this view of what you have presented in your OP.

Also, I do keep an open mind about what the prophetic ET prophecies say and am prepared to modify my understanding should it be revealed to me that change is needed. Sadly, there are few who understand the ET prophecies and as such it is difficult to have an open and frank discussion about the End Times.

Previously I did begin a thread on my understanding of the End Times if you would care to look at it and give your honest review of what I posted.

upload_2018-7-9_23-25-0.gifupload_2018-7-9_23-25-3.gif Sure thing sport, although I much prefer you give your understanding of it here.

LOL

I thought satan was loosed for "awhile" at the end of the millennial reign, no?

:) He sure as hell will be. What I find the most interesting about it is how easy it apparently will be for Satan to turn the world against God despite God sitting right in front of there faces. Jesus Christ descends from heaven, kicks some ass, sets things in order, there is peace across the world for 1,000 or so years, and they STILL turn against him. To me, this is proof that most people just will never take a hint.

Reactions: pompadour

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sure thing sport, although I much prefer you give your understanding of it here.

This was what I had posted previously: -

Armageddon is in our near future. and the driving button for the world is an attempt by the nation of Israel to rebuild the Temple and they will come up against Jerusalem to stop the Temple being completed. It is at this time of this gathering, that the wicked heavenly hosts will be judged along with the kings of the earth and they will be imprisoned in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years (Isa 24:21-22, Rev 12:7-9, Rev 20:1-3).

Immediately, after the judgement of the wicked heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth, all of Israel will be saved (Rom 11:25-26), God will establish His Everlasting Kingdom here on the earth, (Dan2: 44), the Son of man will be given dominion over the peoples of the earth such that they should worship Him (Dan 7:13-14, Rev , and Israel will become the bride of Christ. (Matt 25:1-12).

Then the souls of those who had been beheaded under the altar in heaven are raised up in the first resurrection to become priests with Christ for 1,000 years.

Then, after the 1,000 years, the Bottomless pit will be unlocked, Rev 9:1-2, 20:7, and the locusts will rise up out of the bottomless pit and torment the peoples of the earth. Their leader is the “little horn” although some suggest that there is Satan. (Rev 9:3-11)

This is then followed by the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 rising up out of the abyss as a single beast and it will utter blasphemies against God and was given authority for 42 months and it will go and make war with the saints and conquer them. (Rev 13;1-10, Dan 7:19-27).

The little horn, called the false prophet, will also rise up out of the abyss and cause people to worship the beast and images of the beast and give people a mark to indicate that they can buy food because they willingly worship the beast.

Satan also rises up out of the abyss and realises that he has only a short time to accomplish his heart’s desire to become king over all of the peoples of the earth and he goes out to the nations at the four corners of the earth to deceive them and leads the nations in the Gog Magog war against Jerusalem and enters to establish his kingdom (Ezekiel 38-39, Rev 20:7-9a)

Christ then leads out the army from heaven and goes against the Beast and the False prophet, capturing them and throwing them into the Lake of fire very near the end of the Millennium Age Rev. 19:11-21, Dan 7:26-27) and then goes up against Satan also capturing him and throwing him into the Lake of fire (Rev 20:9b-10).

Then Death i.e. death as a result of sin, and Hades are thrown into the lake of fire.

It is only then that we see Christ coming in all of his glory with all of the hosts of heaven to begin the time of judgement of the peoples of the earth. At his time all of the dead are resurrected and those who are still alive will meet Christ in the air and in the twinkling of an eye all will be given resurrected bodies for the time of our judgement.

Then the two flocks will be separated and then the separated flock of the sheep and the goats will be separated as well, and the sheep will be separated from the goats and all those not found in the book of life will be dispatched into the Lake of Fire, the wicked and the Goats who did not measure up even though they call Jesus Lord, Lord.

Then the earth will be restored and healed, (Ezekiel 47:7-11) and the saints will go out onto the fields of battle to remove all of the dead bodies to purify the earth. (Ezekiel 39)

After this Christ will sound the alarm and all of the Saints will assemble to form the temple to worship God, just as Christ said he would in John 2:19.

When I posted the above , few if anyone was really interested in the thread.​

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was what I had posted previously: -

Armageddon is in our near future. and the driving button for the world is an attempt by the nation of Israel to rebuild the Temple and they will come up against Jerusalem to stop the Temple being completed. It is at this time of this gathering, that the wicked heavenly hosts will be judged along with the kings of the earth and they will be imprisoned in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years (Isa 24:21-22, Rev 12:7-9, Rev 20:1-3).

And where does it state that the gentile nations will actually start a ruckus over Israel building a temple in the scriptures you cite? Isaiah says nothing about a temple in chapter 24, neither does John in Revelation 12 or 20. We don't even know the exact time the temple will be built. And as far as scripture is concerned, the only ones that have and ever will occupy the bottomless are the "locusts", their king Apollyon, and Satan. It says nothing about any human king being sent anywhere near the bottomless pit.

Immediately, after the judgement of the wicked heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth, all of Israel will be saved (Rom 11:25-26), God will establish His Everlasting Kingdom here on the earth, (Dan2: 44), the Son of man will be given dominion over the peoples of the earth such that they should worship Him (Dan 7:13-14, Rev , and Israel will become the bride of Christ. (Matt 25:1-12).
Then the souls of those who had been beheaded under the altar in heaven are raised up in the first resurrection to become priests with Christ for 1,000 years.

The problem here stems again from your claim that the kings will be judged. Judged how exactly? With the threat of getting tossed in a pit? Where does it say that?

Then, after the 1,000 years, the Bottomless pit will be unlocked, Rev 9:1-2, 20:7, and the locusts will rise up out of the bottomless pit and torment the peoples of the earth. Their leader is the “little horn” although some suggest that there is Satan. (Rev 9:3-11)

This is then followed by the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 rising up out of the abyss as a single beast and it will utter blasphemies against God and was given authority for 42 months and it will go and make war with the saints and conquer them. (Rev 13;1-10, Dan 7:19-27).

The little horn, called the false prophet, will also rise up out of the abyss and cause people to worship the beast and images of the beast and give people a mark to indicate that they can buy food because they willingly worship the beast.
Satan also rises up out of the abyss and realises that he has only a short time to accomplish his heart’s desire to become king over all of the peoples of the earth and he goes out to the nations at the four corners of the earth to deceive them and leads the nations in the Gog Magog war against Jerusalem and enters to establish his kingdom (Ezekiel 38-39, Rev 20:7-9a)

Christ then leads out the army from heaven and goes against the Beast and the False prophet, capturing them and throwing them into the Lake of fire very near the end of the Millennium Age Rev. 19:11-21, Dan 7:26-27) and then goes up against Satan also capturing him and throwing him into the Lake of fire (Rev 20:9b-10).

Then Death i.e. death as a result of sin, and Hades are thrown into the lake of fire.

It is only then that we see Christ coming in all of his glory with all of the hosts of heaven to begin the time of judgement of the peoples of the earth. At his time all of the dead are resurrected and those who are still alive will meet Christ in the air and in the twinkling of an eye all will be given resurrected bodies for the time of our judgement.

Then the two flocks will be separated and then the separated flock of the sheep and the goats will be separated as well, and the sheep will be separated from the goats and all those not found in the book of life will be dispatched into the Lake of Fire, the wicked and the Goats who did not measure up even though they call Jesus Lord, Lord.

Then the earth will be restored and healed, (Ezekiel 47:7-11) and the saints will go out onto the fields of battle to remove all of the dead bodies to purify the earth. (Ezekiel 39)

After this Christ will sound the alarm and all of the Saints will assemble to form the temple to worship God, just as Christ said he would in John 2:19.

When I posted the above , few if anyone was really interested in the thread.

default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif
..........Ok, you know what, screw it, I am totally undone by this convoluted, muddled mess. And you wonder why no one bothered to address it??? You claim that the book of Revelation wasn't written in sequential fashion, yet here you are presenting your narrative of the book as exactly that.....this of course after you took every single chapter, and flipped and tossed it about every which way to create this monstrosity. On one end, you say Jesus Christ already has his kingdom established on earth in the first two paragraphs in your narrative, and then after you go on giving your own version of a blow by blow account, you completely contradict yourself saying that Jesus "is coming in all his glory". Which one is it? Was he already here on earth ruling or not?? No one bothered to respond because you lost people with the very first words you typed. Never in my life have I seen anything more confusing than this mess, for Christs sake. I mean........good lord in heaven have mercy. :confused:

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ok, so here is version 2 my account then.

1. First five seals are the "beginning of sorrows" spoken of by Jesus.

(Matthew 24:4-14) "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. {5} For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. {6} And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. {7} For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. {8} All these are the beginning of sorrows. {9} Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. {10} And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. {11} And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. {12} And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. {13} But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. {14} And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

2. Day of the Lord ushers in the Great Tribulation

(Revelation 6:12-17) "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; {13} And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. {14} And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. {15} And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; {16} And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: {17} For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

3. Saints still present on earth are given the seal of God on their forehead

(Revelation 7:2-3) "And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, {3} Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

4. Seventh seal is opened, ushering in the judgment of the seven trumpets

5. Temple of God built and measured, and handed over to Apollyon in Rev 11, the "beast from the bottomless pit".

6. The Two Witnesses are sent to crash the "beasts" parade, who I refer to as the 'party crashers', which puts an end to the "Great Tribulation" period. Rev 12-13 and 17-19:11 are actually retelling that entire period.

7. The saints that were sealed with the seal of God are "caught up" in the sky and brought out of the way prior to the coming seven vials judgement, as shown in the scriptures below describing the saints standing on a sea of glass, which is symbolic of earth.

The Jewish saints: (Revelation 14:1-3) "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads. {2} And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: {3} And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth."

The Gentile saints: (Revelation 15:1-2) "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. {2} And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God."

The Sea of Glass: (Revelation 17:15) "And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

(Revelation 20:13) "And the sea (earth) gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

8. Jesus Christ finally arrives on the scene with his army to kick some serious ass

(Revelation 19:11-16) "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. {12} His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. {13} And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. {14} And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. {15} And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. {16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

9. The "beast from the bottomless pit" and the false prophet gets tossed into the lake of fire.

(Revelation 19:20) "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

9. Satan gets imprisoned into the bottomless pit and the millennial reign of Christ ensues.

(Revelation 20:1-3) "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. {2} And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, {3} And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

10. The millennial period ends, Satan gets tossed in the lake of fire with the beast and false prophet, starting the great white throne judgement, causing the heaven's and earth to pass away.

(Revelation 20:11-12) "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. {12} And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

11. A new heaven and earth is created and the Father descends from heaven with New Jerusalem to dwell with his creation on earth for all eternity.

(Revelation 21:1-3) "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. {2} And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. {3} And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And where does it state that the gentile nations will actually start a ruckus over Israel building a temple in the scriptures you cite? Isaiah says nothing about a temple in chapter 24, neither does John in Revelation 12 or 20. We don't even know the exact time the temple will be built. And as far as scripture is concerned, the only ones that have and ever will occupy the bottomless are the "locusts", their king Apollyon, and Satan. It says nothing about any human king being sent anywhere near the bottomless pit.

The problem here stems again from your claim that the kings will be judged. Judged how exactly? With the threat of getting tossed in a pit? Where does it say that?

default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif
..........Ok, you know what, screw it, I am totally undone by this convoluted, muddled mess. And you wonder why no one bothered to address it??? You claim that the book of Revelation wasn't written in sequential fashion, yet here you are presenting your narrative of the book as exactly that.....this of course after you took every single chapter, and flipped and tossed it about every which way to create this monstrosity. On one end, you say Jesus Christ already has his kingdom established on earth in the first two paragraphs in your narrative, and then after you go on giving your own version of a blow by blow account, you completely contradict yourself saying that Jesus "is coming in all his glory". Which one is it? Was he already here on earth ruling or not?? No one bothered to respond because you lost people with the very first words you typed. Never in my life have I seen anything more confusing than this mess, for Christs sake. I mean........good lord in heaven have mercy. :confused:

The reason that you cannot get your laughing matter around what I have reposted is that you do not have the same understanding that I have of the end times. You have a warped Pre-trib adjusted timeline and events that has skewered your understanding of the End times.

Please allow me to suggest that the end of this present age will occur in around 24 to 28 years time. Christ will be seen judging the Kings of the Earth and their armies and Israel will seek His terms of peace. (Luke 14:31-32) It is at this time that the prophecy concerning the trampling of the Sanctuary of God for 2,300 years will come to its allotted end with the judgement of the Kings of the Earth.

Now from my observation of history, the 7th Bowl judgement was fulfilled around 100 years ago after the turmoil of the First World War.

Also, I have observed first hand, the three foul frog like evil spirits go out to the whole earth as recorded in the 6th Bowl judgement and they will draw the kings of the earth to assemble their armies at Armageddon to be judged by the Lord. as recorded in Isaiah 24:21-22.

I am also of the view that the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 are the four winds of heaven that stir up the sea of humanity such that their respective characteristic are mirrored in the sea of humanity, over the people who have chosen to inhabit the respective beasts dominions such that the respective beasts are manifested on the face of the earth. When God judges the heavenly hosts in heaven, their respective dominions are taken away from them while they are imprisoned in the pit/abyss/the bottomless pit.

But this is probably getting to much for you to comprehend at this present time, so I must wait for the unfolding of the prophesied end times to confirm what I have posted. The same is also true for what you are suggesting.

I have confidence in what I have posted. Whereas with your posts, I have no confidence in seeing the End Times unfolding as you have suggested.

Shalom

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jay Ross have an open mind? Not that I care anyway.
hmm. i would suggest that he had a point that could have been phrased better.
We're getting into "meat, offending" here imo, but i think most everyone started @ trying to read the Revelation literally/logically.
i would prefer to offer some persuasive argument or thought experiment to get to a more complete understanding there, but imo you are currently a scientist (biomimetics) who reasons logically and so that needs to be addressed first

Reactions: Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jesus Christ descends from heaven, kicks some ass, sets things in order, there is peace across the world for 1,000 or so years
you might contemplate you manifesting Christ, in the same way that Gandhi kicked some butt and set things in order, etc, otherwise your kingdom must "come by observation" right

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm. i would suggest that he had a point that could have been phrased better.
We're getting into "meat, offending" here imo, but i think most everyone started @ trying to read the Revelation literally/logically.
i would prefer to offer some persuasive argument or thought experiment to get to a more complete understanding there, but imo you are currently a scientist (biomimetics) who reasons logically and so that needs to be addressed first

"reasons logically"

What does that mean? Logic is apart of the very definition of the word "reason". Having "Godly discernment" as its called does not exclude ones ability to come to a reasonable conclusion, and Jay's blow by blow account of Revelation is the absolute poster child for the exact opposite. He wonders why no one bothered to even try and address it, while calling my view as that which comes from ignorance, and "utter nonsense". One who believes themselves to be a "child of God" should stop and take a look in the mirror for once in their lives instead of trying to point out everyone else's supposed "faults", and take a damn hint. Isaiah says we should be reasoning together in Gods word, yet I often see the exact opposite. If we can't even reason with each other, then there is no reason why the world should give you the light of day.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you might contemplate you manifesting Christ, in the same way that Gandhi kicked some butt and set things in order, etc, otherwise your kingdom must "come by observation" right

:rolleyes:........I strongly suggest you not mention that racist piece of garbage in the same breath of our Lord and savior as if they are on some equal terms.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What does that mean? Logic is apart of the very definition of the word "reason". Having "Godly discernment" as its called does not exclude ones ability to come to a reasonable conclusion
imo you are the one claiming that human logic = "Godly discernment" though, and all i can do is suggest that we could get into "the wisdom of the wise" and maybe "God's nonsense" to reveal more about Dialecticism, which is just a different way to reason than (Greek) Logic, which was emerging right at the time of Christ. "Come, let us reason together" is more like a joke, or rather a pointing out of a truth about logic, a tongue-in-cheek sort of statement, which i do not mean to say is "bad" either ok, logic will get you to the moon, etc.
He wonders why no one bothered to even try and address it
prolly mostly bc of his tone, or at least that is why i could not agree. Truth is a moving target, and evasive; what is currently true will shortly be false. Love is permanent and what matters, right?

Reactions: Pisteuo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"reasons logically"

What does that mean? Logic is apart of the very definition of the word "reason"
to a Greek, certainly. But in the "East" this is a foreign concept.

It is important to understand that as a Westerner, your thought processes are vastly different from those who have been raised to reason dialectically, as the Jewish writers were:

"
...Dialectical reasoning is actually opposed to formal logic in many ways.

Western Logic Versus Eastern Dialecticism
Aristotle placed at the foundations of logical thought the following three propositions.
1. Identity: A = A. Whatever is, is. A is itself and not some other thing.
2. Noncontradiction: A and not A can't both be the case. Nothing can both be and not be. A proposition and its opposite can't both be true.
3. Excluded middle: Everything must either be or not be. A or not A can be true but not something in between.

Modern Westerners accept these propositions (but Easterners do not)...
...three principles underlie Eastern dialecticism. Notice I didn't say "propositions..." the term "proposition" has much too formal a ring for what is a generalized stance toward the world rather than a set of ironclad rules.

1. Principle of change:
Reality is a process of change.
What is currently true will shortly be false.
2. Principle of contradiction:
Contradiction is the dynamic underlying change.
Because change is constant, contradiction is constant.
3. Principle of relationships (or holism):
The whole is more than the sum of its parts.
Parts are meaningful only in relation to the whole...

These principles are intimately linked...
The principles also imply another important tenet of Eastern thought, which is the insistence on finding the "middle way" between extreme propositions...
...and Talmudic scholars developed it over the next two millennia and more.

"Mindware" Richard E. Nisbett, pp. 224-5