A Cartoon for Children grooming them for the Mark of the Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Predictive Programming Netflix Cartoon has people lining up to take a 'SmartMark'; this is grooming the youth for the soon-coming Mark of the Beast.

Revelation 13
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I hope you realize that we Christians will not have to take the Mark of the 'beast'.
We will not be a part of the One World Govt, as we live in all of the holy Land; the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35, Romans 9:24-26
Proved by how the 'beast', the Leader of the OWG makes a treaty with us, Daniel 9:27, but he breaks it at the mid point and conquers Beulah. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7
Half of the Christians will be taken to a place of safety, Revelation 12:14, but the other half, who did agree with this treaty, must remain, Zechariah 14:1-2, Revelation 12:17

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you realize that we Christians will not have to take the Mark of the 'beast'.
We will not be a part of the One World Govt, as we live in all of the holy Land; the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35, Romans 9:24-26
Proved by how the 'beast', the Leader of the OWG makes a treaty with us, Daniel 9:27, but he breaks it at the mid point and conquers Beulah. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7
Half of the Christians will be taken to a place of safety, Revelation 12:14, but the other half, who did agree with this treaty, must remain, Zechariah 14:1-2, Revelation 12:17

The post was not about Christians taking the mark, but rather satan has conditioned the people of the world to receive the mark.

R

Rita

Not being funny, but is this not warning children that the chip would lead to them being controlled. It’s showing the darker side of control, and revealing how they thought it was a good idea to get the chip and how that turned out to be a bad idea in the end.
Or am I missing something !?
Rita

Reactions: Giuliano

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark is already in all humanity's forehead. It is a curse mark of forced labor for 6000 years, 6 days a week, 6 hours a day. The curse is lifted at the Second Coming. If Satan gets his 3.5 years on Wednesday of the Second Coming week, then it will come out as an expiration date, of spoiled rotten humanity. To prevent a spoiled rotten condition, all must have their heads chopped off. That is what should be told, instead of some weird reverse psychology cartoon. It really is not the control of Satan. It is the mercy off God that all have their heads cut off. Most are used to blood and gore anyways, because blood and gore is reality of life. To glorify violence is what makes it wrong. Seems this cartoon still glorifies Satan, as an escape from reality, that is God.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Predictive Programming Netflix Cartoon has people lining up to take a 'SmartMark'; this is grooming the youth for the soon-coming Mark of the Beast.

Revelation 13
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Not to worry, we will be given the option to take the mark, or be killed. Death of this flesh body will be better than the soul suffering eternal fire. I hear they have the guillotines ready.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not being funny, but is this not warning children that the chip would lead to them being controlled. It’s showing the darker side of control, and revealing how they thought it was a good idea to get the chip and how that turned out to be a bad idea in the end.
Or am I missing something !?
Rita
I saw it as a warning against allowing technology to have too much control.

Reactions: Rita

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not written.

The headquarters of the one-world government will be in Jerusalem. That will be ground zero for the beast system and beast king of the world. This is why Jesus forewarned His in Jerusalem in that time to 'flee' to the mountains, and for those of us in the countries to not enter into Jerusalem.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw it as a warning against allowing technology to have too much control.

This is a serious matter; it's about the prophecy of what the coming Antichrist will do with setting up idol worship, for the end of this world. It will happen as written, and what is written is that when he sets up the "image of the beast" and demands that all worship it, or be killed, that be killed part will be literally real. But we are not to fear it, even to the death if it comes to that. That reveals a choice to either receive their mark, or reject it and be killed.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a serious matter; it's about the prophecy of what the coming Antichrist will do with setting up idol worship, for the end of this world. It will happen as written, and what is written is that when he sets up the "image of the beast" and demands that all worship it, or be killed, that be killed part will be literally real. But we are not to fear it, even to the death if it comes to that. That reveals a choice to either receive their mark, or reject it and be killed.
Well, I do not see that cartoon as grooming children to receive the mark of the beast.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would it not be more important that our children accept Christ, instead of worrying about Satan, who cannot destroy the soul?

If the world turns to Jesus Christ, because the church itself gets right with God, no one would even have to think about Satan or a mark that God says shows up past the deadline to work?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Not written.
Useless reply to a post that had 10 scriptures to prove my points!
The headquarters of the one-world government will be in Jerusalem. That will be ground zero for the beast system and beast king of the world. This is why Jesus forewarned His in Jerusalem in that time to 'flee' to the mountains, and for those of us in the countries to not enter into Jerusalem.
The prophesies do not say this. To the contrary, the Lords holy people will live there. Zechariah 8:-12, Joel 3:17

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I do not see that cartoon as grooming children to receive the mark of the beast.

Those of us still alive should prepare our hearts and minds, to not take it. Because anyone who does will be condemned when our Lord Jesus returns, and will be cast with the wicked.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Useless reply to a post that had 10 scriptures to prove my points!

The prophesies do not say this. To the contrary, the Lords holy people will live there. Zechariah 8:-12, Joel 3:17

You wrongly assume... that your ideas align with those Scriptures, which is a show of vanity. The Scripture is not in error, your ideas are.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You wrongly assume... that your ideas align with those Scriptures, which is a show of vanity. The Scripture is not in error, your ideas are.
Another useless reply.
Accusations without proofs are simply personal abuse and show up your inability to refute what I posted.
Here is is again; take any one of the ten scriptures I used and prove that I have used it wrongly.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another useless reply.
Accusations without proofs are simply personal abuse and show up your inability to refute what I posted.
Here is is again; take any one of the ten scriptures I used and prove that I have used it wrongly.

Oh, I showed your error in my previous posts with Scripture backup, but you just steer around them.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Just like their ancestors as they defile the body of Christ as an offerings. And all priests were cursed because they give such a damaged offerings to God (Malachi 1).
In the end all those people regrets deeply of what they had been done with their high tech science as their actions made condemnation. They built a brass statue from a men flesh and they treat living being as similar as a man's craft (Daniel 2).