A Christian: A Temple Of God Where No Sin Exists.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010

(John 14:23-24) Jesus answered and said to him, "Whoever loves me will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling with him. Whoever does not love me does not keep my words; yet the word you hear is not mine but that of the Father who sent me.

(1 John 2:27) “But you have not lost the anointing that he gave you, and you do not need anyone to teach you, the anointing he gave teaches you everything; you are anointed with truth, not a lie, and as it has taught you, so you must stay in him.”

(John 10:1-5)"I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice."

This all needs to happen on the way for one to become perfect.

(Matthew 5:48) “Even the pagans do as much, do they not? You must therefore be perfect just as your heavenly Father is perfect.”

(1 John 5:18) “ We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him”

(1 John 3:8) “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work”

(1 John 3:9-10) “No one who has been begotten by God sins; because God’s seed remains inside him, he cannot sin when he has been begotten by God. In this way we distinguish the children of God from the children of the devil: anybody not living a holy life and not loving his brother is no child of God’s.”

(1 John 3-10) “Everyone who has this hope based on him makes himself pure, as he is pure. Everyone who commits sin commits lawlessness, for sin is lawlessness. You know that he was revealed to take away sins, and in him there is no sin. No one who remains in him sins; no one who sins has seen him or known him. Children, let no one deceive you. The person who acts in righteousness is righteous, just as he is righteous. Whoever sins belongs to the devil, because the devil has sinned from the beginning. Indeed, the Son of God was revealed to destroy the works of the devil.

No one who is begotten by God commits sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot sin because he is begotten by God. In this way, the children of God and the children of the devil are made plain; no one who fails to act in righteousness belongs to God, nor anyone who does not love his brother

A person who tells God he or she loves him, and has kept God’s Word to where God has made them his home, is protected to the point that Satan/sin can’t enter.

Because God gave man a free will he or she does have a right to ask Satan to come and reside in God’s temple by sinning. What an insult that is to God. Lying to the Holy Spirit by saying he or she loves God. What blasphemy that is of the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: a3m24ie

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
You quote alot of verses, many taken out of context... I do suggest you just read Romans 6, it'll explain the sin vs righteousness thing quite well.

Sinning is also not an indwelling of Satan- you can prove that nowhere. Sinning is breaking God's law... Satan was able to sin. How is Satan able to indwell himself??? He can't... Sin is breaking law... Indwelling of Satan is called possession.

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
You quote alot of verses, many taken out of context... I do suggest you just read Romans 6, it'll explain the sin vs righteousness thing quite well.

Sinning is also not an indwelling of Satan- you can prove that nowhere. Sinning is breaking God's law... Satan was able to sin. How is Satan able to indwell himself??? He can't... Sin is breaking law... Indwelling of Satan is called possession.

Out of context, what an insult. People when they don’t like a verse that is pointed out to them try to disregard the verse and put down the person exposing the verse, by saying it is taken out of context. That is supposed to nullify what ever the verse said.

Romans six was mentioned, and yes it does show just how much all I was saying is true.

(Romans 6:15-18) “What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.”

Do you see that Paul tells us one who sins is the slave to Satan/sin?

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Out of context, what an insult. People when they don’t like a verse that is pointed out to them try to disregard the verse and put down the person exposing the verse, by saying it is taken out of context. That is supposed to nullify what ever the verse said.

Can you love your parents and still rebel against them? In the same way, because a Christian is still able to break a command, doesn't mean a Christian doesn't love Christ. Your verses to this do not support this at all (Again, taken out of context).

Even your use of Matthew 5:48, which seems to be pretty central to your argument, is a misuse of the text. The context is love for enemies... We are perfect when we aim for the same object (love enemies) as God does, this isn't an all-inclusive statement, here. Look at the parallel passage in Luke 6:36, what is the word used by Luke? Should this not give you a clue???

The Bible does not contradict itself. We see in Paul's letters that we are partial and the perfect is yet to come... We are not yet fully transformed and removed from the influence of sin yet (1 Cor 13). In Romans 6 we see Paul speaking that Christians can sin, but that we are just no longer MASTERED by sin. So when John and others speak of no sin for those in Christ, they're speaking of the dominion of it. Else, you'd have to maintain that the Bible contradicts itself.
Romans six was mentioned, and yes it does show just how much all I was saying is true.

(Romans 6:15-18) “What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.”

Do you see that Paul tells us one who sins is the slave to Satan/sin?
Nope. I don't. Where's Satan found in this passage? Adding a slash to sin and throwing Satan into it doesn't write it into the Biblical record.

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
[/b][/color][/size][/size][/font]

Can you love your parents and still rebel against them? In the same way, because a Christian is still able to break a command, doesn't mean a Christian doesn't love Christ. Your verses to this do not support this at all (Again, taken out of context).

Even your use of Matthew 5:48, which seems to be pretty central to your argument, is a misuse of the text. The context is love for enemies... We are perfect when we aim for the same object (love enemies) as God does, this isn't an all-inclusive statement, here. Look at the parallel passage in Luke 6:36, what is the word used by Luke? Should this not give you a clue???

The Bible does not contradict itself. We see in Paul's letters that we are partial and the perfect is yet to come... We are not yet fully transformed and removed from the influence of sin yet (1 Cor 13). In Romans 6 we see Paul speaking that Christians can sin, but that we are just no longer MASTERED by sin. So when John and others speak of no sin for those in Christ, they're speaking of the dominion of it. Else, you'd have to maintain that the Bible contradicts itself.

Nope. I don't. Where's Satan found in this passage? Adding a slash to sin and throwing Satan into it doesn't write it into the Biblical record.

Jesus called us to be perfect. He has shown me how that is possible. My life is being lived as one becoming perfect. Jesus has given me the protection to remain sinless,and is teaching me to become perfect.

You can interpret the scripture verses I quoted, any why you wish, but if you sin you are of Satan. One will never be one with God if one continues to sin.

I know that my quoting scripture will never convince anyone of the truth. The people who are called by God will go to him and let God teach him or her the truth. The rest will just keep following the other blind teachers.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
My life is being lived as one becoming perfect.
For your prior statements that Christians are perfect and without sin, either they are perfect or not. There is no room for "becoming" perfect because "becoming" necessarily means there's still imperfection in you. So make a choice on what your statement shall be.

but if you sin you are of Satan. One will never be one with God if one continues to sin.
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.
1 John 2

So there are those, in the church, in the Body of Christ, whom already have an advocate in Christ, that can sin.

In Romans 6, once more:
Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?
We see that the body of Christ has potential to sin. Is sin unwise? Of course! Paul states that. But he says we should not do it on purpose, IE, so grace may increase.

Paul, an Apostle of Christ, didn't even have it figured out yet (Phil 3):
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal ... Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.

John gives us plenty of examples. They each deal with walking in the darkness, dwelling in the darkness. It's dealing with deception as well. Does that describe a Christian? No. This fits parallel with what Paul says in that we are no longer MASTERED BY sin. It does not mean we don't sin, it just doesn't rule over us.

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010

For your prior statements that Christians are perfect and without sin, either they are perfect or not. There is no room for "becoming" perfect because "becoming" necessarily means there's still imperfection in you. So make a choice on what your statement shall be.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.
1 John 2

So there are those, in the church, in the Body of Christ, whom already have an advocate in Christ, that can sin.

In Romans 6, once more:
Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?
We see that the body of Christ has potential to sin. Is sin unwise? Of course! Paul states that. But he says we should not do it on purpose, IE, so grace may increase.

Paul, an Apostle of Christ, didn't even have it figured out yet (Phil 3):
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal ... Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.

John gives us plenty of examples. They each deal with walking in the darkness, dwelling in the darkness. It's dealing with deception as well. Does that describe a Christian? No. This fits parallel with what Paul says in that we are no longer MASTERED BY sin. It does not mean we don't sin, it just doesn't rule over us.

What you don’t understand is that there are two kinds of sin. There is sin leading to death. There are wrong doings/sins that don’t lead to death.

A deliberate sin committed by a person who knows God is death.

When a person comes to a place with God where he or she commits neither a deliberate sin nor a sin not leading to death, he or she is perfect.

John tells us all of what I just said, and Romans eight explains how one can be sinless.

People will keep reading scripture in such a way that they can feel justified if they sin. I am not going to bother and try to convince people such as that. Jesus is the only one who can do that. So if people will let Jesus teach him or her, then they will come to the truth.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
What you don’t understand is that there are two kinds of sin. There is sin leading to death. There are wrong doings/sins that don’t lead to death.

Prove it.
Or I can just prove you wrong with Scripture. Wouldn't you know it, it's from Romans 6, you claimed you read it:

For the wages of sin is death

What?!?!?!?! There's no breakdown of "The wages of some sins are death, and the wages of some sins don't"???? Maybe God forgot to consult with Thankful 1.

[font="'Charis SIL"]
[/font]

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
[/color][/size][/font]
Prove it.
Or I can just prove you wrong with Scripture. Wouldn't you know it, it's from Romans 6, you claimed you read it:

For the wages of sin is death

What?!?!?!?! There's no breakdown of "The wages of some sins are death, and the wages of some sins don't"???? Maybe God forgot to consult with Thankful 1.
(1 John 5: 16) “If anybody sees his brother commit a sin that is not a deadly sin, he has only to pray, and God will give life to the sinner - not those who commit a deadly sin; for there is a sin that is death, and I will not say that you must pray about that. Every kind of wrongdoing is sin, but not all sin is deadly.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"What you don’t understand is that there are two kinds of sin. There is sin leading to death. There are wrong doings/sins that don’t lead to death." - Thankful1

-- You be sure and tell Jesus that when you see Him face to face.
He will likely ask you where you got that idea from specifically. I would suggest you have a decent answer ready.

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
"What you don’t understand is that there are two kinds of sin. There is sin leading to death. There are wrong doings/sins that don’t lead to death." - Thankful1

-- You be sure and tell Jesus that when you see Him face to face.
He will likely ask you where you got that idea from specifically. I would suggest you have a decent answer ready.

You should know that I have met Jesus face to face, and Jesus is the one that personally taught me that a Christian is dead to sin.

The scripture I quoted also tells us that are so. I have quoted the following scripture that tells us that not all sin is deadly, but maybe you did not read it.

(1 John 5: 16) “Ifanybody sees his brother commit a sin that is not a deadly sin, he has only to pray, and God will give life to the sinner - not those who commit a deadly sin; for there is a sin that is death, and I will not say that you must pray aboutthat. Every kind of wrongdoing is sin,but not all sin is deadly.

Also Hebrews tells usthat it is a deliberate sin that sends a person who knows God to Hell.

(Hebrews 10:26-31) “If, after we have been given knowledge of the truth, we should deliberately commit any sins, then there is no longer any sacrifice for them. There is left only the dreadful prospect of judgment and of the fiery wrath that is to devour yourenemies. Anyonewho disregards the Law of Moses is ruthlessly put to death on the word of twowitnesses or three; and you may be sure that anyone who tramples on the Son of God, and who treats the blood of the covenant which sanctified him as if itwere not holy, and who insults the Spirit of grace, will be condemned to a far severer punishment. We are all aware who it was that said: Vengeance is mine; I will vindicate his people. It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”

dajoshe

Nov 30, 2010
Florida
You should know that I have met Jesus face to face, and Jesus is the one that personally taught me that a Christian is dead to sin.

The scripture I quoted also tells us that are so. I have quoted the following scripture that tells us that not all sin is deadly, but maybe you did not read it.

(1 John 5: 16) “Ifanybody sees his brother commit a sin that is not a deadly sin, he has only to pray, and God will give life to the sinner - not those who commit a deadly sin; for there is a sin that is death, and I will not say that you must pray aboutthat. Every kind of wrongdoing is sin,but not all sin is deadly.

Also Hebrews tells usthat it is a deliberate sin that sends a person who knows God to Hell.

(Hebrews 10:26-31) “If, after we have been given knowledge of the truth, we should deliberately commit any sins, then there is no longer any sacrifice for them. There is left only the dreadful prospect of judgment and of the fiery wrath that is to devour yourenemies. Anyonewho disregards the Law of Moses is ruthlessly put to death on the word of twowitnesses or three; and you may be sure that anyone who tramples on the Son of God, and who treats the blood of the covenant which sanctified him as if itwere not holy, and who insults the Spirit of grace, will be condemned to a far severer punishment. We are all aware who it was that said: Vengeance is mine; I will vindicate his people. It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”
Hello. I am new to these forums, and I feel that some of them may help me become closer to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and to have a better understanding of scripture. At least that is my hope. May of the people seem to be steadfast in their desire to understand God's Word, and His will for us. Anyway, my question is when you say you've " met Jesus face to face" and He personally taught you, could you please explain more clearly how this came about. I mean was it the Spirit within or an actual encounter. I'm just trying to truly understand. Thank you for your time.

For His Glory
Dan

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"You should know that I have met Jesus face to face, and Jesus is the one that personally taught me that a Christian is dead to sin." - Thankful1

-- Un huh

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of us here supposedly being followers of Christ in some measure should be seeing His face daily in some measure. Maybe the key word some of you openly doubting not only the words that Thankful writes here, but also the very scriptures themselves, are searching for is "becoming". If we are not already overcomers of everything that opposes itself to GOd, of everything that is abominable to God, we certainly should becoming something closer to that every day. If we are not, then it is very likely that there is something important missing in our walk with God. Surely all of know what happens to water that sits completely still in the open for too long a period of time: it stagnates becoming rotten, nasty and absolutely undrinkable.

Can a man become sinless? To deny it is to call Jesus a liar and anyone who knows Him at all knows that Jesus is not a liar.

When do we reach that place where we see Him clearly and face-to-face? Maybe a better first question to ask based on what we have seen thus far is: what does Jesus look like? Is black or brown or white or red or yellow? Does He blue or green or brown or some other color of eyes? O foolish people that we are looking for answers with and in our corruptible flesh instead through and by the Spirit of God!

How is the perfect final temple to be built? Are we to receive a blueprint and then gather the lumber and the cement and the rhebar etc. and and go to work on it with both hands?

"Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces." Dan 2:34

"We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands." Mark 14:58

In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:" Co 2:11

So then where is this temple being built without hands if not in His people who are called by His name. Are any of us called by His name? Then again, exactly what is His name, anyway?

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it." Rev 2:17

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." Rev 3:12

So then again with my earlier question: When do we reach that place where we see Him clearly and face-to-face? Should not the answer be when God finishes the work in us. So how long should an omnipotent God require to complete a work within a man? The answer is certainly not very long at all, so what then is causing the delay? When He has completed the work within a a supposedly born again person why would the result of His work be of such poor quality that it would ever again commit even one sin?

Perhaps the answer is in what people call free-will. Perhaps the answer is that people who after having received the Lord in their heart then do not allow Him to do the work that He came into them to do. Choosing to put anything of this world in front of God is choosing to sin and when any one of us does that even for one little moment, is he not quenching, by his own [free] will, the Spirit that would build a flawless temple within him?

"Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel." Psalm 78:41

So we say, but who is able in every case set aside the lust of the eye and the lust of the flesh and the pride of life, which attracts the man again, and again, and again to sin? Indeed, no man can do this! But...

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." Matt 19:24-26

]Who then here is a rich man?]

All of us who have received the gift of the Holy Ghost are overwhelmingly rich. We are so rich that sometimes we swell with the "pride of life" which John [I John 2:16] warns us against.

Any of us here who was born in the United States is richer in opportunity than a person born and residing in most other nations in the world.

Any of us in these United States whose skin is what man calls white is richer in opportunity than another man with exactly the same quantity of material possesions, but with darker or even black skin.

Any of us who has a college degree is rich in education. Any of us who has even a high diploma is rich is education compared to most people in the world.

Any of us who has spent who have spent their entire natural lives in a solid, well insulated house with central heat and and air-conditioning is rich.

Anyone who has money in a bank account, in any amount, that he does not have to withdraw on a regular basis to meet his living expenses is rich.

Anyone who is able to eat three filling meals of natural food three times a day and seven days a week is certainly very rich compared to the average citizen and inhabitant of Haiti.

So if we are unable to live a sinless life after receiving the gift of God, whose fault is that?

Ask and ye shall receive! Don't ask only once! Ask every day and every time that you recognise or even if you do not recognise your own inability and give God all of the glory, rather than calling Him and His Son liars saying it is impossible!!!

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
Hello. I am new to these forums, and I feel that some of them may help me become closer to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and to have a better understanding of scripture. At least that is my hope. May of the people seem to be steadfast in their desire to understand God's Word, and His will for us. Anyway, my question is when you say you've " met Jesus face to face" and He personally taught you, could you please explain more clearly how this came about. I mean was it the Spirit within or an actual encounter. I'm just trying to truly understand. Thank you for your time.

For His Glory
Dan

Amadeus in a post after yours did a wonderful job of explaining different ways one can come face to face with God. I will share my witness, but would hope that any follow up would be done privately, I would rather not derail this thread.

First Jesus has been teaching me for over thirty some years, in those years he has used a number of different ways to communicate with me.

Jesus has spoken to me audibly, through the gift of prophecy, the gift of tongue, and gift of knowledge. Also Jesus communicated with me in visions. I have had seven different visions where Jesus appeared and taught me. One time Jesus appeared to me as if he were in a round picture frame, He looked down at me smiling and telling me he had something greater for me than what I was thanking him for at the time.

After about a year Jesus told me to pray to be open to his touch and word all day long. Jesus now mostly communicates with speaking to me in my mind, and by touch.

I do not believe all spiritual people will expierance what I have. I believe Jesus let me expierance much, because my job is to give a word.

My wife was the most spiritual person I have ever known, and doubt any woman was ever more spiritual, and Jesus never talked to her audibly. Jesus would talk to her mind, and he used the gift of tongues, to communicate with her also.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Thankful 1, I'm curious, if you believe what you're saying, and you believe the Bible is infallible, how do you deal with Romans 6?
You did the classic "I'm not going to deal with the text to the contrary, I'll just post the text supporting my point"... And ignored Romans 6 because it doesn't fit your argument of the day.

A necessary contradiction to Paul's writings would be made if your argument held true, it seems to me. The Bible does not contradict itself, so I'd propose to you that your assumptions about these passages are wrong.

You seem to be neglecting the word "who" where it states, "not those who commit a deadly sin".

Who is sin deadly for? The unbeliever.
Who is sin not deadly for? The follower of Christ.

"if anybody sees his BROTHER"... So this is talking about those in Christ, they can commit a non-deadly sin.
"Not to THOSE WHO COMMIT a deadly sin"... A distinction is made here, not in the type of sin, but in the type of person. We see there are two types of people, a brother who commits a non-deadly sin, and "those" who commit deadly sin: unbelievers.

Take this hand in hand with James and Paul. If one continues to sin, dwells in the darkness, and is mastered by sin, in open defiance: Are they not unbelievers? Read the rest of the text you quoted, is someone who tramples Christ, calls the blood unholy, and insults the Holy Spirit a Christian???
I think you made a mistake via an assumption that this was talking of Christians when it looks to me to be speaking of unbelievers.

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
Thankful 1, I'm curious, if you believe what you're saying, and you believe the Bible is infallible, how do you deal with Romans 6?
You did the classic "I'm not going to deal with the text to the contrary, I'll just post the text supporting my point"... And ignored Romans 6 because it doesn't fit your argument of the day.

A necessary contradiction to Paul's writings would be made if your argument held true, it seems to me. The Bible does not contradict itself, so I'd propose to you that your assumptions about these passages are wrong.

You seem to be neglecting the word "who" where it states, "not those who commit a deadly sin".

Who is sin deadly for? The unbeliever.
Who is sin not deadly for? The follower of Christ.

"if anybody sees his BROTHER"... So this is talking about those in Christ, they can commit a non-deadly sin.
"Not to THOSE WHO COMMIT a deadly sin"... A distinction is made here, not in the type of sin, but in the type of person. We see there are two types of people, a brother who commits a non-deadly sin, and "those" who commit deadly sin: unbelievers.

Take this hand in hand with James and Paul. If one continues to sin, dwells in the darkness, and is mastered by sin, in open defiance: Are they not unbelievers? Read the rest of the text you quoted, is someone who tramples Christ, calls the blood unholy, and insults the Holy Spirit a Christian???
I think you made a mistake via an assumption that this was talking of Christians when it looks to me to be speaking of unbelievers.
You believe what ever you want to believe. I will tell you this; what I shared is notan assumption on my part. I never studiedscripture. Jesus points out the verses,and lets me understand them.

One can never come to know God or what he would want a person toknow unless God teaches him or her.

Because I am not a student of the written Word of God, I havenever tried to understand the Word. Iread or listen to the written Word of God, and ask Jesus what it means. Some times I receive an answer right a way,but other times it may take years for Jesus to answer me.

I am a student of Jesus. He knows what I know, and what I need to know. He knows what order the information needs to be presented tome.

I know that a Christian who knows God will not deliberately commita sin. I know because Jesus told me,and because he has protected me from Satan/sin for over thirty years.

You see my word is only a witness, and the onlyway you will ever come to the truth, is to have God teach you.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Do you believe the Bible is the written will of God, infallible?

(This is a yes or no question)

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
Do you believe the Bible is the written will of God, infallible?

(This is a yes or no question)

Jesus told me the bible was his written Word. Do you realize that the written word is and can be understood many different ways? We all have a different understanding of what a sentence is saying. Only Jesus can truthfully tell one what any given verse means.