A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mat_1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Mar_10:47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.

Mar_12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?

Rom_1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

2Ti_2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Rev_22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Jesus is nopt God HE came from God, See and a lightning bolt hasnt killed me and I am still saved.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat_1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Mar_10:47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.

Mar_12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?

Rom_1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

2Ti_2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Rev_22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Jesus is nopt God HE came from God, See and a lightning bolt hasnt killed me and I am still saved.
an oxymoron a person cannot be saved (a believer -christian) and deny Jesus is God.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
an oxymoron a person cannot be saved (a believer -christian) and deny Jesus is God.
thats your understanding not the truth. You sit here and deny men salvation simply because they dont believe as you do. Jesus must be the greatest liar of all.

Joh_8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

Reactions: Wrangler and APAK

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is not a Christian
As far as I know JW's do not believe Jesus was God.
While the Bible is crystal clear. Jesus was God in the flesh. "And The Word became flesh." In the beginning The Word was with God and The Word was God. And The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Can't get any more clear than that.
As for the judgment those who deny the divinity of Jesus, God knows who are his own in faith. Because he knew us before the womb. Therefore, I believe if someone is misled to think Jesus was just a man blessed by God to do all that he did, and was not divine, God would know that conclusion arrived through false teachers/teachings. And as such would have mercy upon that one who fell victim.

Though, if one reads the Bible they are really without excuse to remain in that false belief because there are numerous scriptures that inform the reader, Jesus was God.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joh_8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Reactions: amadeus

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thats your understanding not the truth. You sit here and deny men salvation simply because they dont believe as you do. Jesus must be the greatest liar of all.

Joh_8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
oh you are a jehovah witness ?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
As far as I know JW's do not believe Jesus was God.
While the Bible is crystal clear. Jesus was God in the flesh. "And The Word became flesh." In the beginning The Word was with God and The Word was God. And The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Can't get any more clear than that.
As for the judgment those who deny the divinity of Jesus, God knows who are his own in faith. Because he knew us before the womb. Therefore, I believe if someone is misled to think Jesus was just a man blessed by God to do all that he did, and was not divine, God would know that conclusion arrived through false teachers/teachings. And as such would have mercy upon that one who fell victim.

Though, if one reads the Bible they are really without excuse to remain in that false belief because there are numerous scriptures that inform the reader, Jesus was God.

crystal clear would be "Jesus is the Most High" but the bible does not say this.
the word was with the Most High is not clear at all and can be interpreted many different ways.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope have no stamp of religion on my head. wont find us in any mans churches, following mens doctrines, Christ alone the narrow way that leads to life that so few choose.
no church, no body, no parts, no function. no lone rangers in the body of Christ.

Hebrews 10:24-27
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

1 Corinthians 12
Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

15 Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” 22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, 24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 28 And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers

next.....................................................

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
no church, no body, no parts, no function. no lone rangers in the body of Christ.
You would be surprised thats why Christ has so few and so many wont be at His wedding, besides those in Christ are not lone rangers we have Christ God and the Holy Spirit, how does that make one alone, easy to have a lot of people in religion and do it all without Jesus, as so many do

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
John makes it crystal clear what you need to believe:

John 20 30-31
30Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; 31but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

there is no mention that one must believe Jesus is the Most High.

if one has to believe Jesus is the Most High, why is there no teaching on this? and i mean a plain easy to understand teaching, not a symbolic/metaphoric/mystical "in the beginning is the word" type statement that can mean lots of things and be confusing. in the beginning of what? this world, the heavens, before this world?

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would be surprised thats why Christ has so few and so many wont be at His wedding, besides those in Christ are not lone rangers we have Christ God and the Holy Spirit, how does that make one alone, easy to have a lot of people in religion and do it all without Jesus, as so many do
its called the community of believers for a reason- the letters in the N.T. were written to believers in CHURCHES.

where 2 or 3 are gathered together He is in their midst.

no lone rangers.........................next

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@jaybird And God was on the cross,, an He cried out to heaven, my self myself why have i forsaken myself.

And God who had everything gave it all to Himself, and than exalted Himself above Himself, and yet we call out to Christ for in Him alone is our salvation, not God.