A DARK WINTER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LISTEN:

Peter can you stay awake for just
1 hour ... video

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh well that bites..
Search You Tube

Corner Fringe Ministries
Cold Dark Winter.
Communists plan on using vaccines..etc..
I hope they don't take it off you tube
I just cant share it

Scary stuff..
get yer popcorn
Merry Christmas
Hugs

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder what the violation was that YT deemed worthy of removal?
Why wouldn't they host their videos on their own site? This way YT can't censor them.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder what the violation was that YT deemed worthy of removal?
Why wouldn't they host their videos on their own site? This way YT can't censor them.
The Pastor was criticizing the vaccine. He showed a lot of videos from doctors around the world calling it out.
You Tube don't like that kind of stuff.
Corner Fringe Ministries is a Judeo/Christian Church. He calls out a lot of the current affaris as well.
I have had so many channels that I used to watch, simply disappear. Censorship is alive and well my friend.
Hugs

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pastor was criticizing the vaccine. He showed a lot of videos from doctors around the world calling it out.
You Tube don't like that kind of stuff.
Corner Fringe Ministries is a Judeo/Christian Church. He calls out a lot of the current affaris as well.
I have had so many channels that I used to watch, simply disappear. Censorship is alive and well my friend.
Hugs
Thanks for filling me in. I've looked for the video hoping it would be found at links someone saved it to before YT's deletion. No luck.
YT is owned by Google. And Google has ties with China so it isn't all that much of a surprise a pastor criticizing the vaccine would be marked for death at YT. I.E. removal.
One of the multi-billion dollar heads of the world orders Hydra.

Reactions: Ziggy