a decision(also a poll, read description)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which games should i play next?

• Sly Cooper and the Thevieus Racoonus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

• Nights into Dreams

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in light of Heart to Soul's decision on showing pirated gameplay on this forum, i've decided i won't be playing Freedom Unite or Prey the Stars anymore on these forums, at least not until i can get legal copies. which games should i play to replace these 2 games?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in light of Heart to Soul's decision on showing pirated gameplay on this forum, i've decided i won't be playing Freedom Unite or Prey the Stars anymore on these forums, at least not until i can get legal copies. which games should i play to replace these 2 games?
I would vote but my gaming experience ended at Mario Brothers....:D

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would vote but my gaming experience ended at Mario Brothers....:D
Zaxxon. And Berzerk. Anybody else here old enough to remember those?

(Berzerk ate a lot of my quarters. I'd hang out at the arcade in the lobby of one of the local movie theaters. I can still hear "Ha, Ha, humanoid!" Zaxxon was played on a Commodore 64, my first PC.)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sonic sounds good. But I'm more into first person shooters like Half-Life and Far Cry. But I'm also into World of Warcraft the MMORPG.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zaxxon. And Berzerk. Anybody else here old enough to remember those?

(Berzerk ate a lot of my quarters. I'd hang out at the arcade in the lobby of one of the local movie theaters. I can still hear "Ha, Ha, humanoid!" Zaxxon was played on a Commodore 64, my first PC.)
I forgot about centipede and that star fighter game.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Sonic Adventure is a classic, the DX version has a number of challenges on top of the main game, and you can play as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Big the Cat (this character is kinda of funny, the controls are a bit tricky, when you are fishing though) or E-102 Gamma.

Nights into Dreams is also a classic, I haven't played Nights into Dreams though.

Sly Cooper is also a classic, I have not played that series though, I believe though if you liked the original Spyro trilogy, Crash trilogy or Rachet & Clank, you would probably like that game.

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, I have read that you can play as a Palico in that, I don't have a Switch, but may pick up the original Monster Hunter Gens for 3ds, as I could still play as a Palico in that and it's pretty cheap anyway. Meanwhile I am practicing slaying Giant Jaggis in MH4U, and trying to improve my times a bit, still takes me a while, also have been trying to collect bits and pieces from the Great Jaggi so I can have full Jaggi Armour lolz, nearly there, actually I only need to mine some earth crystal for Jaggi gloves and then I have got the complete Jaggi kit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul