A dream of an Unusual Cyclone, Sth-East QLD to Far East Victoria

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had a dream last night, i didn't remember it when i woke up, but it was brought to my remembrance when I was sitting in the sun today, and I think we should be praying about it.

The dream

"I was standing on a jetty and saw incredibly dark skies, then I saw a map, a Cyclone was off the coast of Queensland, but what was unusual it was off the coast of South Eastern Queensland, it was literally like a category 4 or something East off the coast of Hervey Bay or Sunshine Coast, it looked like a dark fierce storm, it was heading towards the Coast, and the path of the Cyclone ran from Brisbane all the way along the coast of NSW to the Eastern tip of Victoria, even more unusual, we never get cyclones that far south in Australia."

Whether if this is a crazy natural disaster or something happening in the supernatural, I believe we should pray about it.

Now cyclone season is still quite a way off, but I believe we should be praying about this, interceding that the path changes and goes far off into the ocean, pray that Australia will be spared for the just and Godly people who live along the east coast, pray that God will awaken the Christians who are sleeping to arise in prayer.

Amen

Reactions: pia

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also praying for God to have His will in the situation especially in regard to any of His affected people.