A Dream On What To Do

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream of what seemed like all day listening to the Christiansburg Church of God's Michael Bond preaching. On awakening into a second dream I dreampt of my workplace a total mess. I then reached to make a page on the PA system, "Mike Bond to Waste Water. Michael Bond come to the Waste Water Treatment Plant please." And the scripture came to mind upon awakening...

Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. - Jeremiah 6:16

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I had a dream of what seemed like all day listening to the Christiansburg Church of God's Michael Bond preaching. On awakening into a second dream I dreampt of my workplace a total mess. I then reached to make a page on the PA system, "Mike Bond to Waste Water. Michael Bond come to the Waste Water Treatment Plant please." And the scripture came to mind upon awakening...

Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. - Jeremiah 6:16
Oh I love that verse. It was the one that spoke to me about moving from the traditional Church of England to an independant evangelical one so I could be baptised. I read it this morning.

Reactions: rockytopva

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The return to the standards on purity... “I will stay in jail to the end of my days before I make a butchery of my conscience.” ― John Bunyan

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The return to the standards on purity... “I will stay in jail to the end of my days before I make a butchery of my conscience.” ― John Bunyan

Reminds me of not betraying the messages from the Holy Spirit I've received from God. Some people try to convince me to reject them. Not good if I were to do that.