A Humble Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sparrow

Dec 6, 2006
Hello. I need to ask for prayer. I am alone and live in a temporary apartment. I need a small one-person cottage or cabin somewhere near a spirit-filled church. I believe that God is able to provide a home for me. (I need help financially for it too.) I also need healing from stenosis of the spine, among other things. It is very painful and I have to take a lot of strong medication for it. I am all alone with no family of my own and no church nearby. I can't go to church anyway until I am healed because I can't sit for very long. But I believe that Jesus loves me, and wants me to healthy and happy. Please mention me to Him from time to time if you can.Thank you very much. In Christ, "Birdheart"

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
I like your name, Sparrow!I am praying for you ; I will jot down your request and continue to pray for your healing and for your living situation and needing more income.Do you have any olive oil? Put some in a small container, say a prayer over it in God's name and anoint the part of your body you want healed.Christ means "anointed one" and by doing this you will be obedient to his word.:pray3:

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sparrow, forgive my lax nature in this but I have been praying for you since I saw that you posted this thread. Sometimes I just do not reply, as I am sure others here do as well.