A miracle, physical and mental healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JodyS

Dec 13, 2018
Gold coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you for praying and please continue. Things are going unfavourably right now and Im struggling, frustrated and feel very low. Jesus please work a miracle, Jesus please heal me!

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Please I ask for your prayers. Please pray for a miracle for me, for physical and mental healing. For the Lord to speak to my doctors in this situation. The Lord knows all my needs and wishes. Please pray!
Thank you so much
Hi; good to see you.

Great passage for the believer's peace of mind: John 14.1-27.

Reactions: amadeus and JodyS

JodyS

Dec 13, 2018
Gold coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you all so so much again for your continued prayers. I have some important tests over the next few days. Please pray for healing and favourable results! Praise God that he is with me always and walking with me during this tough time. I don't know how I could have survived and coped without all of your prayers and God's peace and I believe he will keep healing in me in Jesus name!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God bless you, and may He meet your need and hear the cry of your heart. I pray His abundant blessing and peace upon you. ♥︎

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray God move even now to help, heal, comfort, deliver, encourage and strengthen you. I rebuke the spirit of fear that comes with affliction. May the blood of the savior cover you and keep you. May the anointing of the Holy Spirit cover you and empower you to trust him in every trial. Peace peace peace be unto you in Jesus' Holy name. Amen

Reactions: lforrest

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep on praising him friend! The Lord has not forgotten those that seek him. He has not forgotten you. I know that he sees you. May he heal you and give wisdom to those looking after you. Praise him for an answer of peace and for healing. Just begin to thank him for delivering you for all those fears.