A most blessed place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To see the truth of the statement;

~I can do nothing with myself.~

To be brought to the place, where as plain as the heart that beats in your chest, to know and see this truth inwardly;

~I can’t make any real and lasting changes in me. Sooner or later with the right circumstances and pressures, I will resort and return to my own sin, as much as I may not want to, I will, because that is that which I am in and of myself. To have tried and failed over and over again, but to no avail. As tight as you might tighten down the willpower screw, failure and falling into sin invariably happens.~

So to God one cry’s;

“Lord I can’t stop sinning by myself”

(This is a most blessed place)

Than when the heart is truly ready to give up all of itself to death, rather than sin. God opens the truth of;

Our being crucified with Christ, of our deaths in Christ.

To see that only, by our death we will truly be freed from the us that would willingly choose to sin.

Death to us is our only hope.

Death to us, death to all that was born out of my mother’s womb. Death to the life that Adam fell into.

Death to me. To see that all that would want and choose to sin, was taken with Christ on the cross, and put to death with Him.

Than the faith of the heart turned to this truth;

“it is no longer I that lives but Christ that lives in me”

The faith of the heart that would grab onto this truth with all of its strength, will most certainly by experience learn to walk in newness of life.

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Reactions: Mayflower

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Not me ,

I think of one word, you've alluded to it, Helplessness.

Have we beaten our heads against the stones long enough?

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord!

much love!

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Not me ,

I think of one word, you've alluded to it, Helplessness.

Have we beaten our heads against the stones long enough?

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord!

much love!

Yes, what a blessing there is in that state of heart. For the more we enter into that state the more will we lean upon the Lord.

Blessings,

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True;

Seeing how God alone is eternal, than only being changed by God can be considered an eternal change.

Blessings,

And that eternal change is a most Blessed place to be.