A Poem for Christ!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
One day I read a person who was born,Later in His life ate in a field of corn.There are people in this world saying "Come see us",What we have is better than that, His name is JESUS.When Christ says that He is the Light,Those who accepts Him, we aren't a child of night.There are people those that falls,He still helps while He still calls.When Christ desires the world to be saved,There are many reasons why He can't live in a cave.When Christ knew that He can't sin,He knows that we can't win.While His love is full of grace,Things He say can't be trace.There are times we want to be away,But He knows there is a way.There are people asking someone to heal,But The Words of Christ are the seal.Words of Truth the only way to Heaven,But whatever He says isn't full of leaven.There are only one thing that He do,But why that the world, Him shall they boo.Christ tell us to be as a little child,But what the world does has become wild.There is a man named Adam, whose job is farming.What Christ did in the world does no harming.There is a fictional character whose name is Ness,What we have is real and His name starts with Y-E-S.What He does to those that accepts Him, brings joy,After all, Lord Jesus Christ watches every girl and boy.There is a Friend whose love shall never die,But we are sure that we know that He can't lie.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Very Nice Jagster
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
What we saw in this world, people shall they bust,What we have is a Person who came and is completely Just.There is a sinner who came to Christ sore,Christ came and healed the sinner to the core.We know people in this world, believing on Him starts,When we read His Words and listen, He give us hearts.When Christ told us "O ye of little faith",That's because we don't usually hear what He saith.The blind man told Him that he saw men as trees,Is not the Word of God that sets us free?There are many people out there who's in need,What Christ said, Him shall everybody feed.Christ words and works are full of meat,When we read Truth, His words are also neat.If we be in Christ words, full of light,Shall we also be full of sight?What we eat in this world is food,We know that Christ is good.There are days that our time seems long,What we can do, Him shall we sing a song.When you can see that to God, that we are precious.You can tell that God love you as His Word are a treasure.When Christ loves, His children shall He care,We should know that we can bare.We know the Devil's name is not Howard,But we can safely say that he is a coward.When Christ, at the cross defeated the Devil,Not only that, He has overcame all of evil.When there in the world has too much fame,All I know that He care about the souls before He came.In the morning, there is a thing call day,The answer is Christ, that's all I have to say.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Lookin'4wardtoHeaven;57198)
Jag, Very sweet words you have written. You must love to write...
smile.gif

2 poems in 2 days... although in my time zone, posted both in today. (Wednesday)Thanks! I'm glad you like it Lookin'4wardtoHeaven.
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
There are many animals whom Christ make,Which Christ healed people with devils, away it take.There is an animal which is called a leopard,When Christ came to the world, He is a Shepherd.When Christ said "I am the Way",After all, Christ is full of Day.If we be sheep, we shall hear Him,What Christ keeps, our light should not be dim.When Christ said "I am the Life",Why do us brethren, on others, go on strife?When Christ in the world being above,We should learn how to be a dove.In the world we see people, others mock,Why do they do this if they can't break a Rock?There is a thing that shall not prevail called Hell,What the Word of God does is rings a bell.There are times that we are being tested,But in Christ, we shall be on rest.They are many things we say in a line,What Christ did is made water into wine.When Christ said "I am the Door",What we know is we want Him more.The Word of Christ no man can sell,All we can do is go out there and tell.There is an angel who shall come back first,In reality, he is a Devil who shall bring others thirst.When Christ comes back second, we should be ready,Otherwise how will we know the Truth and be steady?In this world, we see are full of confusions,That's why Truth and Lies are a fusion.In the third and final Earth Age, there will be no more bending,After all, it's going to be great, A reality of one very happy ending.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
There is a thing that Christ make called seasons,In all times, With Christ, needs to have godly reasons.When in the morning the sky is blue,Does men without Christ have a clue?The Word of Christ are there for a reason,So that every Christians and Jews has no treason.In which the Word of Christ shall ye seek,Because people who shall inherit the earth are the meek.All I have seen in this world is the Word being preached less,That is because in the world there are just men's guess.Let the Word of God, to everybody be known,In reality, people who loves Him will have that sown.There is a person named Christ, which we learned about,Every person has their decision, whether their in or out.There is no reason to go to God with a spirit of fear,That just because He loves us so much and dear.There are so many cute animals in the farm,I'm glad to say that Truth does no harm.When Christ said "My burden is light",What the world loves to do is bite.Men's ways are right in their own eyes it seems,They shall see clearly if they first cast their eye out of the beam.In this world we all starts as a wrench,But those saved by God, His Spirit shall we quench?When we saw that Christ had flesh and bones,After He did everything at the cross, it was done.When Christ will come back at trumpet number seven,Everything Christ says to everybody came from Heaven.When Christ said "For my yoke is easy",I find that the world thinks His ways are cheesy.Come unto Him and His love shall He send,In God's glorious gift of eternal life, there is no end.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
The Word of God which shall we speak,Does not the word of men starts to leak?For Christ in this world being born,Later in His life, people laugh at Him to scorn.In reality, each day there are two sides,The Word of Christ gives out no free ride.Christ opened salvation to all called grace,Everyday we should thank Him and Him shall we praise.There is a man in this world who He found lame,When He healed him, the sinner is no longer the same.There are things He spoke from Heaven when He came,Many infallible reasons, the Word, that no man can tame.If we be in Christ's Words as children of light,Preach the Truth with love, the thing we do is right.The grass of the field in this world is green,The miracles and signs, if we look, can be seen.Christ warns us of people not hearing doctrines of sound.All I have seen are men giving reasons that goes round and round.God does not give us a spirit of fear,The Truth is there if we have ears to hear.There is joy in Heaven to those people that are repenting,But in this life have I seen too much evil, which I have been scenting.I know it feels like that nobody can hear me,Christ is there to listen as He care about me and thee.There is a man who murdered his half-brother Abel,His name is Cain, Is he sane? His works are from babel.Cain's children called the Kenites, they are the tares,Think not, about the souls, shall they care.Christ loves you so much even if you are cold,The Word of God shall He give us, makes us bold.On the world's stage, The Truth are being compromised,At the final Earth Age, if we overcome, a very happy ending which Christ promised.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Geez Superjag your writing a book here a book I would gladly buy keep up the great work there a pleasure to read
smile.gif
This is the kind of praise I think God loves most sincere, honest, and heartfelt. Its truly touching.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- But I have to steal some of your spotlight. This poem is my view on life, and even though God is never mentioned in the poem, something strongly symbolizes him. oh well, my third to last poem (made it 4 months ago, not the avid poetry writer Jag is
smile.gif
) Paper CupPetals ignite on the groundOff a broken vase, off a broken shelfIn a broken home, with their broken smilesSay “why don’t you stay a while”I'm like a bird alone on a power lineJust waiting for the sunriseDay after day, fight after fightI’m trapped, can’t watch a sunrise at night.They say when life can be held in a paper cupIt obviously can’t amount too much.But a paper cup is all what I have been given.A living testament, screaming life's curse is never forgiven.Oh, sunrise! I want to rise with youSinging, breathing like youRise above the misery, above this lifeA bird who has found the sunriseAnd can fly away

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Lord, thy ways are so True and cute,When You spoke, thy sayings are never mute.What men gives us are nothing but sand.But I saw and you came and protect us with thy right Hand.Thy Truth gives to the wise, wisdom and power,Thy Truth scatter darkness and see I to them cowering.What God wants us to do is to draw nigh and think, Otherwise, if we don't, we are backslidden and sink.When we the sky being so black,At some point, we see men slack.When men, trying Christ, to stop,He is always in His ways being on top.When I saw people living for Night,It is clear that men can only rely on sight.Christ is the offspring of David, He is the Root,What men tried to do is trying Him to get booted.When Christ said "I am the Door",He did so great He so fed the poor.When it was not yet ready to die on His Time,He sure did follow Roman laws to pay a dime.Christ Words are great and help the needsMen thinks they get to Heaven by their own deeds.When men tried to get Him to say,Christ knew their thoughts and said Nay.There are people who don't care about sheeps are called hireling, It shows that they have no compassion on others and are in Satan's mire.When Christ gave His believers the Holy Spirit with fire, Those whose accepts, The Truth are their desire.Listen to the beauty of His Words shall people speak,There is a Devil who trys to ruin things while he sneaks.The Word of God which is the True love shall never die,Because the Truth of God has no ending, which can't lie.