A Poem

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Come,” they wail. “Come quickly.”
If the world was perfect, if man’s belly was always full, if the land overflowed with bounty; where there was no harm, no sorrow, no sickness, no pain, no darkness… Then how could man see God’s infinite goodness?

They mill about in their fine cars, inexpensive clothing, seemingly safe within the walls of protection they have built, but the enemy lurks. The darkness is very real. Whether you acknowledge that darkness or not, the darkness is still there; very real and tangible. They regal those they call celebrities. The famous. The ones with the power and a name. The ones with prestige. The ones with fortune, with empires built on shifting sand. But it is not the celebrity with a name they should gaze upon, but the victims of this world.

The world never wants to look upon the victims. They never want to look upon the tortured. The sodomized. It is not about the high and lofty but the meek, the weak, and the lowly. Theirs is the inheritance of eternal life. It is about that fourteen-year-old girl, when at the tender age of eleven is forced to give birth only to have her fetus torn from her arms and taken away to be lifted to their Gods.

The destroyer.

He perverts the sacrifice. He perverts the sacrifice of love and distorts it. He perverts the gifts of the spirit. He perverts life. He perverts the truth. The king of this present age, blacker than tar. Oh, how great and bright goodness is when pitted against the vile ugliness of this age. How great and peaceful is the light in retrospect of all the collected darkness. Prayers bombard heavens floor day and night, “Come,” they wail. “Come quickly!” Golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. Mankind groans, small and great. The creation groans, “Come,” it wails. “Come quickly.”

The longing intensifies. Do you feel it? The thrum of the longing? The longing a drop compared to His. He sees all. Not one act of cruelty goes unnoticed. The places your eyes are unwilling to go, into those pitch-black places full of the stench of arrogance, violence and greed. His eyes go there. His eyes do not stray. His eyes go there, beholding. Taking an account to be paid in full for their violent deeds.

Oh how great is His light shining in a pitch black, barren land! Saliva gathers in the mouth of the creation. The creation can almost taste the sweet, fullness of freedom. The creation can almost taste the healing. It is those that look for His return, those that cry out for it, those that wait for it, those that have faith in it... that see the brightness of it.

“Come,” they wail. “Come quickly.”

​"Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown." Revelation 3: 11

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VictoryinJesus

Appreciate that word. How little do those know of the Saviour, when they afflict us, and they will, that He sees it all. Remembers it all. And will reward all for their evil towards us.

When Jesus returns, He will be covered again with blood...but this time,not his. It will be those of His and our enemies. (Is.63:1-6)

Stranger

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. (Isaiah 63: 1-4)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VictoryInJesus

Amen sister. Our Lord reigns.

Stranger