A Prayer for today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
O Lord thank you for your graciousness, thank you for all your kind acts of compassion and love.
For there is only one father who art in heaven, and i am certain it is you. I believe in you and your son Jesus Christ.
I believe in Virgin Mary, the guardian angels and all of your prophets.
I give thanks for the life i live daily, for the bread i eat daily and for the roof over my head i sleep in daily.
Thank you Lord for blinding me with your everlasting light of enlightenment and knowledge.
Thank you for sparing me, and all believers that dedicate to you. I know i am not perfect. I know i sin daily. But i can reassure you Lord, my praise for you will never fail just as your love for me never fails.
I am thankful for all you have done in order to keep me healthy and to satisfy my soul.
Without you i have no direction, and without thy holy spirit, my life would not be complete.
Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for dying for my sins, you are the son of god, the lord in the flesh, the one and only.
I will drink from your water to spring myself into eternal life, i will not hunger nor thirst if you are with me by my side. You never fail.
I hope someday i will prove myself to you, and enter your kingdom, to witness the glory of God and the humbling eternal life alongside you my father and you Jesus Christ with all thy holy guardian angels.
The blood of the son sanctifies my soul, through Jesus Christ nothing is impossible.
Except, everything is possible.
I let this day be known, this Sunday as of every Sunday, you love me for whatever i look like, whatever i do.
I acknowledge your love and compassion. Your light tears the veil off the darkness. The glory of you Lord God conquers all that oppose. Nothing is more powerful and almighty than the everlasting love of Christ.
For all the persecution i suffer, i know it will not compare to the glory of your kingdom.
Let it be known to all people who suffer, that Gods love will never fail and his promises are never false.
So Lord God lead me not unto temptation, not to sin, but guide me to your path. For your path will cleanse my soul.
Amen.

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
I'm not Catholic but your prayer comes from the heart and I can see that you truly love God.
Your prayer is wonderful so I pray that He would not only hear and bless you as you have
requested but would truly rain his grace down on your life beyond measure.

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
Thank you @Enguirer

May God have mercy on us all, may he bless all our souls.
Thank you all for praying with me, you will not go unrewarded. God knows our love for him. Even if we sin. He's always undoubtedly by our sides. Weeping with us through our sorrows. Joying with us through our happiness.
Christ's blood was shed for us, and we are all grateful for this act of mercy and compassionate love.
May you all be sanctified by the blood of Christ Jesus. May he save all our souls and carry us with him into eternal life to witness the true glory of God the father, god the son and god the holy spirit.
God bless.
Amen.