A Prophetic Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sharing with you from a friend on my facebook account...it confirms what I have heard as well.

Lana Vawser
I HEARD THE LORD SPEAKING OVER THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA “LAY DOWN YOUR KNIVES, PICK UP YOUR SWORDS”
Lana Vawser
Recently, I had an encounter with the Lord and I heard the Lord speaking over the people of God in the United States of America, “Lay down your knives, PICK UP your swords”.
The sense that surrounded me in this encounter was the urgent hour that the nation is finding itself in right now and the URGENCY of the hour.
When I heard the Lord say those words “Lay down your knives, pick up your swords, the sense surrounded me that many were distracted and not recognising the URGENCY of the hour. I could feel the Lord’s heart so strongly for His people to come into the place of repentance, intercession and decree over the United States of America, because the destiny of the United States hangs in the balance.
“If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14 – ESV)
BEWARE OF THE KNIVES OF POISONOUS WORDS, OFFENSES, BITTERNESS AND HATRED
As I continued to seek the Lord’s heart I heard the words “The wrong battle is being fought by many”. The sense was so strong that many were in a place of distraction wielding these “knives” of poisonous words, opinions, offenses, bitterness and hatred towards others in the body of Christ, government leaders and the nation itself.
The Lord showed me a remnant pressing in, many who have been crying out. I saw many on their faces before the Lord in tears, weeping in repentance and intercession over the nation. I saw many that had come into deep encounter with the heart of God and His strategy for the hour and were decreeing it and crying out. I could feel the rumblings of an army arising in the nation in a strength, resolve and faithfulness like has not been seen before and I felt the heart of the Lord calling forth for a greater unity in alignment.
Although there is this growing remnant in the Body who are already rightly positioned before the Lord in this battle, my heart felt heavy because I could feel the urgency of the hour and the sense of many remaining in the place of holding these knives and the Spirit of God was beckoning them into a place of repentance.
This is the time to truly come before the Lord and cry out in repentance, to embrace Psalm 139:23-24:
“Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me and lead me in the way everlasting!” (ESV)
Although there is a remnant who have embraced humility already, the Lord showed me that there is an exaltation of pride and opinion in many hearts of the people of God in the United States of America and the Lord is calling for repentance and the laying down of ‘opinion’ and ‘pride’, and to stand arm in arm, shoulder to shoulder with swords in hand, eyes on Jesus and crying out for the United States of America to see the plans of the enemy halted and disarmed.
I saw the Holy Spirit moving throughout the body of Christ in the United States and He was bringing conviction and whispering His truth, the truth of His Word, calling His people out of His love into the place of repentance and brotherly love for one another “Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honour” (ESV), the Spirit of God wanting to bring a healing and deliverance to many hearts as they positioned themselves in repentance before the Lord.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT
I then heard:
“Many do not want to hear, they do not want to hear, but I continue to call out, I continue to beckon, I continue to draw My people, but you must hear what My Spirit is saying My people, this is an urgent hour and time is running out for My people to come into alignment with what I am doing and position themselves to see the plans of the enemy overturned. I will hold to account My people that recognise the conviction of My Spirit in this hour to lay down the knives and repent and pick up their swords, and do not listen and obey My Word.”
He continued to speak:
“I love the United States of America and I am calling My people desperately into alignment and repentance to not only see the plans of the enemy overturned and the repercussions of sin dealt with, but to prepare the land for a great move of My Spirit and the enemy’s agenda overturned, through repentance. My heart is crying out for My people to take the land in victory and for My Glory to be seen in a way that has never been seen before. My Glory is coming, and I am coming in power, but I am shaking My people to bring forth an awakening of the urgency of the hour and the plans of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy in a way that the United States of America has not seen before. This is the hour to partner with Me in all that I am doing, in the position of humility and repentance before Me, embracing the Refiners fire and crying out for the nation.”
DO NOT SPEAK POISON OVER MY NATION
In this encounter I also saw the knives not only in the hands of many believers but also coming out of their mouths. I watched as believers were speaking words over the United States of America, over President Trump and others in government and the sense surrounded me so strongly that these were curse words. I heard the Lord speak “Do NOT release poison over MY nation”
I could feel the fear of the Lord so strongly. I knew the Lord was paying attention to every word spoken.
“Life and death are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit” (Proverbs 18:21)
“Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water” (James 3:11)
“Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.” (Ephesians 4:29)
“I tell you, on the day of judgement people will give account for every careless word they speak” (Matthew 12:36)
DO NOT BE ROOTED IN OPINION OR THE PRIDE OF OPINION
There is such an urgency in this hour to speak the words that the Lord is speaking over the United States of America. To KNOW His heart, to HEAR what the Spirit of God is saying, to wield the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God (Ephesians 6) over the nation through decree and to invite the Holy Spirit to convict if there are any words spoken that are not in line with the Word of the Lord, the heart of God and what is flowing from HIS mouth (Matthew 4:4)
This is not a time to be rooted in ‘opinion’ and ‘pride of opinion’ this is a time to be rooted even deeper in the Word of God and what the Holy Spirit is speaking and decreeing what He is saying. This is a time unlike any other to be crying out for the wisdom of God (James 1) and waiting at wisdoms doorway daily to hear the Word of the Lord (Proverbs 8:23-24)
My friends in the United States of America, I stand with you. I stand in intercession for your beautiful nation. I want to encourage you to take this word to the Lord and invite the Holy Spirit to come and examine your heart again in the light of His presence. Where the Lord has seen the holding of the knives in many hands, they have to be laid down in repentance. Allow the Holy Spirit to have His way and do His work. Embrace the Refiners fire. Turn from sin, turn from any areas the Lord is highlighting through repentance. He will come swiftly and bring healing and deliverance. It’s a desperate hour for the United States of America. God is dealing with the Church, because He loves her. He is dealing with the Church, for the sake of the nation. Don’t fight the wrong battle, don’t be distracted.
Pick up your swords, as you lay down your knives, fight the good fight of faith standing shoulder to shoulder with your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. In love, stand united in faith coming against the ENEMY and the spiritual dark forces of this world - not one another. You are not fighting flesh and blood. (Ephesians 6:12)
Lay down your knives and take up your swords. Come into the place of authority the Lord is calling you into.
The nation hangs in the balance and your position of repentance and intercession as a united army is what will see the plans of the enemy overturned by the power of His Spirit in the nation.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was this given in a dream or relayed whilst awake? It is very specific and lengthy for a message of action from the Spirit through Christ to anyone that I know.

Lay down your knives and pick up your sword of the Spirit seems to be the BL.

Personally I have done both. I've held knives of cheap opinions and condemnation of all the hate and evil in this country today, and also listened to the Spirit that tells me to physically prepare my family for the worst conditions and to focus on the Lord throughout these times..and I trust the Spirit always.

Thanks for sharing this word...

Bless you

APAK

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was this given in a dream or relayed whilst awake? It is very specific and lengthy for a message of action from the Spirit through Christ to anyone that I know.

Lay down your knives and pick up your sword of the Spirit seems to be the BL.

Personally I have done both. I've held knives of cheap opinions and condemnation of all the hate and evil in this country today, and also listened to the Spirit that tells me to physically prepare my family for the worst conditions and to focus on the Lord throughout these times..and I trust the Spirit always.

Thanks for sharing this word...

Bless you

APAK
I am fairly certain it she was awake in prayer. My guess is she received it in portions not all at once. But that is a guess... many times I receive a Word to share and write it as He is speaking to me. Sometimes He goes so fast that my handwriting is hardly legible except to me and I have to rewrite it.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo this ought to perk your interests!
Several years ago after my wife and toured the Reagan Library and were about to leave, one of the staff approached us and asked what we thought. I explained how disheartening it is (and she was mildly shocked, as I continued) to see what we had in a President versus what we have in a President (Obama) now. A smile came across her face as she realized that I KNEW what our Nation is CALLED to be, versus what some would do to destroy it.

And so too GOD's people, who PURSUE TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, and the SPIRIT of the LIVING GOD as revealed through the SCRIPTURES. WE KNOW our INDIVIDUAL GIFTINGS, and the POWER OF THE CHURCH, -- if individuals would only align their minds and efforts with GOD's PURPOSE and PLANS.

But for some, Divisions, Strife, and Contention are their RELIGION, -- and GOD DOES NOT and WILL NOT bless a disobedient church. But HE DOES IMPLORE HIS CHILDREN to HEAR HIS VOICE, and repent of their sins that they may receive BLESSINGS which OVERFLOW into their households, and onto others near them.

And so the CALL goes out as our Nation Blazes a BOLD path forward, but it remains to be seen who will hear.

Thanks H2S, and may the GOD of Heaven CONTINUE to Richly Bless you and your household!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DO NOT BE ROOTED IN OPINION OR THE PRIDE OF OPINION
There is such an urgency in this hour to speak the words that the Lord is speaking over the United States of America. To KNOW His heart, to HEAR what the Spirit of God is saying, to wield the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God (Ephesians 6) over the nation through decree and to invite the Holy Spirit to convict if there are any words spoken that are not in line with the Word of the Lord, the heart of God and what is flowing from HIS mouth (Matthew 4:4)

That is an excellent word, and I fully agree with it. Over the last several months I have been especially concerned for the black church, because they were being seduced by Marxist (read anti-Christian) forces to drop their focus on the Lord and instead turn to political activism, and in so doing drop the sword of the Spirit and pick up "knives" in the words they were speaking. Certainly there have been many on the other side as well, who have become consumed with politics and let the violence lead them to speak words of resentment and poison instead of speaking words of faith over the nation, and love towards others.

You might like this as well. I've been thinking on similar themes lately.

God bless,
- H

The End Of Racism In America

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several years ago after my wife and toured the Reagan Library and were about to leave, one of the staff approached us and asked what we thought. I explained how disheartening it is (and she was mildly shocked, as I continued) to see what we had in a President versus what we have in a President (Obama) now. A smile came across her face as she realized that I KNEW what our Nation is CALLED to be, versus what some would do to destroy it.

And so too GOD's people, who PURSUE TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, and the SPIRIT of the LIVING GOD as revealed through the SCRIPTURES. WE KNOW our INDIVIDUAL GIFTINGS, and the POWER OF THE CHURCH, -- if individuals would only align their minds and efforts with GOD's PURPOSE an PLANS.

But for some, Divisions, Strife, and Contention are their RELIGION, -- and GOD DOES NOT and WILL NOT bless a disobedient church. But HE DOES IMPLORE HIS CHILDREN to HEAR HIS VOICE, and repent of their sins that they may receive BLESSINGS which OVERFLOW into their households, and onto others near them.

And so the CALL goes out as our Nation Blazes a BOLD path forward, but it remains to be seen who will hear.

Thanks H2S, and may the GOD of Heaven CONTINUE to Richly Bless you and your household!
Bobby Jo
Amen brother....I know the Holy Spirit has laid it on my heart to speak to members here to calm down the rhetoric, insults and spiteful speech. To embrace one another in spite of our differences...He alone has the power to unite us in one mind, one body for His purpose.
God Bless

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is an excellent word, and I fully agree with it. Over the last several months I have been especially concerned for the black church, because they were being seduced by Marxist (read anti-Christian) forces to drop their focus on the Lord and instead turn to political activism, and in so doing drop the sword of the Spirit and pick up "knives" in the words they were speaking. Certainly there have been many on the other side as well, who have become consumed with politics and let the violence lead them to speak words of resentment and poison instead of speaking words of faith over the nation, and love towards others.

You might like this as well. I've been thinking on similar themes lately.

God bless,
- H

The End Of Racism In America
Isn't He amazing! I love how He speaks to us corporately so that we are all on the same page...so to speak.
I was just thinking of you today....I have noticed much gentler and humble of a spirit there is in you...He has been changing those things in all of us. Dying to self and making it all about Him.
I am so excited! When the outpouring of His Holy Spirit happens we will, by His Spirit, experience a renewed spirit and truly be the overcomers He promised we would be if we would humble ourselves and seek Him.
God Bless!

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't He amazing! I love how He speaks to us corporately so that we are all on the same page...so to speak.
I was just thinking of you today....I have noticed much gentler and humble of a spirit there is in you...He has been changing those things in all of us. Dying to self and making it all about Him.
I am so excited! When the outpouring of His Holy Spirit happens we will, by His Spirit, experience a renewed spirit and truly be the overcomers He promised we would be if we would humble ourselves and seek Him.
God Bless!

I don't know that I'm any more humble than I've ever been, LoL. In some ways I'm getting more aggressive, though it doesn't mean I'm any less humble. But I appreciate the compliment just the same : )

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He that is truly born from above, has no need for a knife, for they will speak the truth in love. How does a good tree bare bad fruit. The Lord has not told us to put down our knives and to pick up our swords. The Sword is ever present, as He is ever present, in all that are truly His.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The Lord has not told us to put down our knives ...
It's a Prophecy? To the church? A call for repentance? A healing of the body of Christ? A word from the LORD? So that HE may Bless us? So that HE may bless our Nation? A Prophecy?

Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He that is truly born from above, has no need for a knife, for they will speak the truth in love. How does a good tree bare bad fruit. The Lord has not told us to put down our knives and to pick up our swords. The Sword is ever present, as He is ever present, in all that are truly His.
She is saying knives (fleshly sins, carnal mentality, self-righteousness, racism, slandering...etc)....to put them down (repent)....and to pick up our Sword (His Word).

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, what is the symbolism of the knives and swords please?
Knives are what cuts (kitchen knives, hunting knives...etc)...but symbolically they are like hurtful words, hate, racism...things of the flesh... things that hurt.
Swords are weapons that kill.....
His Word is a Sword....one of the pieces of armor that we are to put on daily. The Armor of God....
Helmet of Salvation
Breastplate of Righteousness
Loins gird about with Truth (His Truth)
Feet Shod with the preparation of the Gospel
The shield of faith to quench the fiery darts (arrows) of the wicked one
The Sword of Truth which is the Word of God.

Ephesians 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
¹¹ Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
¹² For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
¹³ Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
¹⁴ Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
¹⁵ And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
¹⁶ Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
¹⁷ And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
¹⁸ Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;