A question:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those holy look down on those not holy and pridefully acknowledge out loud, “I’m so glad I am not like you.”

Those not holy look down on those holy and and pridefully acknowledgement out loud, “I’m so glad I am not like you.”

Who is just?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those holy look down on those not holy and pridefully acknowledge out loud, “I’m so glad I am not like you.”

Those not holy look down on those holy and and pridefully acknowledgement out loud, “I’m so glad I am not like you.”

Who is just?

I would put it...Those who think they are holy...as opposed to they who think nobody can be.

Both are using a creativity that comes from the flesh....but is outside the realm of the knowledge of God.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would put it...Those who think they are holy...as opposed to they who think nobody can be.

Both are using a creativity that comes from the flesh....but is outside the realm of the knowledge of God.

Thank you for the correction.

Reactions: Episkopos