A revival, but not Christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just read this on the internet. The congress is less Christian then it has ever been. Surprise, surprise. Not. And the overwhelming unchristian representatives reside in the atheistic, liberal, Democratic party, they say. Again, surprise, surprise. And the Democratic party is heavily of the so called minority races. And the party with the most Christian representatives reside in the Republican party. And it is the party which is heavily of the white race.

How did satan get such a foothold in America to be able to take God out of its politics, out of it's schools, out of its everyday life? He changed the fabric of the nation. He changed the dominate race of people in the land.

Yes, there is a revival in the land, but it aint Christian.

Some will disagree that satan is behind this. But you can't disagree that that is what is taking place.

But, Jesus Christ is still on the Throne. (Ps. 2:1-4) "Why do the heathern rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision."

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're usually a little too negative for me. But, I think you have a serious point here.

So why is this so important? These observations need to be set against one of the most dramatic developments to take place globally in the aftermath of the Second World War — the spread of Marxism. Although imposed by force in many parts of eastern Europe and central Asia, Marxist ideas proved inspirational to many groups in Latin America, Africa, and Asia that were disillusioned with the existing social order and wanted to change it radically. Marxism offered a worldview that promised to transform society — and it was a worldview without God.

In Latin America, Marxism quickly gained the initiative, with Cuba emerging as a revolutionary template. In Brazil, Marxism adapted to the local situation, and theorists such as Caio Prado (1907–90) presented its socioeconomic vision as the remedy for the nation’s ills. Recognizing the importance of dealing with the social issues this reflected, some prominent Catholics in the region developed “liberation theology,” which emphasized the transformative social vision of the gospel. Liberation theology was not, however, compelling. Part of its problem was that it offered a vision of social transformation in which the individual seemed to have no particular role. For example, Pentecostalism, in marked contrast, offered a vision of personal transformation in which individuals sorted out their own lives, then those of their families, and then moved on to broader social issues.

(A. McGrath)

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just read this on the internet. The congress is less Christian then it has ever been. Surprise, surprise. Not. And the overwhelming unchristian representatives reside in the atheistic, liberal, Democratic party, they say. Again, surprise, surprise. And the Democratic party is heavily of the so called minority races. And the party with the most Christian representatives reside in the Republican party. And it is the party which is heavily of the white race.

How did satan get such a foothold in America to be able to take God out of its politics, out of it's schools, out of its everyday life? He changed the fabric of the nation. He changed the dominate race of people in the land.

Some will disagree that satan is behind this. But you can't disagree that that is what is taking place.

But, Jesus Christ is still on the Throne. (Ps. 2:1-4) "Why do the heathern rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision."

Stranger

Very true.
And yes, it is a satanic movement ..." Knowing his time is short.."

Those who don't believe in a one world conspiracy wont be able to see that all this has been coming for many many decades and gathering momentum.
It all used to be hush hush and all meeting secret...but by the eighties it began to be more open.

I remember the first time I heard some political speech and The One World Order was mentioned openly. Then more and more The New World Order.. It is far from hidden...

Because of what we read in the bible I believe it will succeed to a great measure. I really wish I believed in the rapture , but I don't.
The days of the freedom of a Christian is almost over , they will soon make it illegal as they are starting to do again now, in both China and Russia.

BUT GOD....
I once did a bible study of all the "But God 's .." in scripture. :)

They will, we know that...BUT GOD...has His timing and His plan.
We just have to get through the night, before the dawning of His Day!!

Every blessing...Helen

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger

able to take God out of its politics, out of it's schools, out of its everyday life?

How?
Because most Christians DO NOT pay attention.

Not one person; school board, faculty, parents, students...etc.
STOPPED my children from Praying IN School.
Prayers before meals, prayers before participating in sports events, prayers during anytime of day, they wanted to. Writing on their own folders, God IS Great...God Bless America...God Bless my Friends...etc.

Why? Because they NEVER asked anyone IF it was OK, and they NEVER asked anyone TO join them and NEVER made anyone listen to them.

Glory to God,
Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then it ain't a revival either. You could call it devolution or regression into darkness.

North America and Western Europe had the Light of the Gospel and the Word of God. But starting with the seminaries from the 19th century, the clergy deliberately chose to reject the Light and went into apostasy. And there was little or no outcry by the rank and file at this gross betrayal. Now the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) has decided that homosexuality and deviant sexual behavior is A-OK. Imagine!

NAE and CCCU boards back LGBT compromise for religious freedom exemptions

Two prominent Christian groups are backing the addition of sexual orientation and gender identity as categories to federal nondiscrimination law in exchange for religious exemptions, a move that is dividing Christians...“As Christian higher educators, we are increasingly persuaded that the most viable political strategy is for comprehensive religious freedom protections to be combined with explicit support for basic human rights for members of the LGBT community,” wrote Houghton College President Shirley Mullen, who serves on both the CCCU and NAE board, in a position paper provided to NAE board members....

NAE and CCCU boards back LGBT compromise for religious freedom exemptions

So what these apostates are saying is that it is a fundamental human right to be a sexual pervert, which is contrary to Scripture.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very true.
And yes, it is a satanic movement ..." Knowing his time is short.."

Those who don't believe in a one world conspiracy wont be able to see that all this has been coming for many many decades and gathering momentum.
It all used to be hush hush and all meeting secret...but by the eighties it began to be more open.

I remember the first time I heard some political speech and The One World Order was mentioned openly. Then more and more The New World Order.. It is far from hidden...

Because of what we read in the bible I believe it will succeed to a great measure. I really wish I believed in the rapture , but I don't.
The days of the freedom of a Christian is almost over , they will soon make it illegal as they are starting to do again now, in both China and Russia.

BUT GOD....
I once did a bible study of all the "But God 's .." in scripture. :)

They will, we know that...BUT GOD...has His timing and His plan.
We just have to get through the night, before the dawning of His Day!!

Every blessing...Helen

Indeed. 'But God' is the downfall of all the atheistic worldly efforts.

And, have no fear. Whether you hold to the Rapture or not, when it occurs, your going. Like one co-worker told me years ago when he wanted to try some of my snuff...'I aint had a rush like that since the 60's.'

Stranger

Reactions: Helen and Willie T