A sleepless night and day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poetofparables

Dec 28, 2014
Today I couldn't sleep, my mind weighing heavy on me as I wrestled with the fear of the judgment of god. Then the weight began to lift and it was gone, it felt that something was finally removed from my heart. Now still I can't sleep because what's lifted has become so awfully sour.

I'll stay up untill I get used to the reality of what's become.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Welcome to the forum Poetofparables!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Welcome Poetofparables ~ "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Bless you!

poetofparables

Dec 28, 2014
Mind you I was seriously sleep deprived when I posted that last night and thats all I could manage to say. It seems that I have lost my fear in being judged, for years I felt the fear of being judged by people and by god. But I realised I dont make excuses for my behaviour or for how I think, so why fear? im straight with myself and others, so why fear?

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
The bible teaches we should all have a healthy fear of God. Why?

Because God is a Spirit so Holy, so Righteous, so pure that nothing unclean, inperfect, unholy, unrighteous can be in the presence of such a perfect being.

When your heart is soft, meaning open to the idea You need this God, your soul craves this Heavenly Father, your heart tells you something is not right with your soul in this life, on planet....your heart convict you, you wrestle and fear judgment as you stated, because it needs healing, it needs redemption .....it needs Christ.

You are in a battle right now with the Holy Spirit, you know Jesus wants you to come home and lay down your life for him, you had a moment where you said I will not except this judgment, I will have nothing to do with this Jesus, and a worldly peace, Satanic peace came over you, but it's a false peace from the evil one, as you stated...SOUR.

PLEASE, before your heart becomes hardend to Gods wooing, give your life to Jesus.

God bless
Ruth

Reactions: Born_Again

in god we trust 78

Apr 17, 2015
Greetings to everyone.I havent slept for a long time due to serious mental illness only thing that helps me is appeal to god and jesus. I hope being in a holy forum gives me tranquility.

Status
Not open for further replies.