A text from God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was sending my sister a text of encouragement as she is going through a very hard time. I was not feeling well and felt very weak and drained for some unknown reason. As I paused I prayed in tears for God to strengthen me.

From time to time my phone will add extra text that I didn't type. Usually from something I copied previously. As I finished my message to my sister the cursor on my phone screen added some untyped text as sometimes happens.

It read "I will give you strength"

I was amazed. I had just prayed those very words. Yes the Lord is well able to send us a text. He's already sent us a Bible filled with life giving text. I appreciate His message to me and will always be amazed at those words I WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH.

thank you Jesus for your strength.

Psalm 107:12-16 KJVS
Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help. [13] Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses. [14] He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder. [15] Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! [16] For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Great encouragement! :)
What a blessing that is...loved it. ❤️

Reactions: pia