A TRUMP Plot, Or A China Plot?!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the first time, we now have information on the "reporter" was that was excluded from a White House Briefing by President Trump. On the FOX Business program "Evening Edition", Elizabeth McDonald's interview with former California Congressman Darrell Issa identified the individual as a Chinese correspondent, apparently from the state-run CGTN television network.

Can you imagine what would have happened if this reporter had the Corona Virus and infected the White House Reporter Pool, and the Administration Officials including President Trump?

Certainly we know that China has run rough shod over every Administration until the present Trump Administration, -- and it would made sense that they (along with satan) would love to destroy a second Trump term.

Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think that it's all about how the Talmud plays it's cards, as it comes down to how their world Banks Mob see the issue. do they want to destroy USA and set up Communist China to dominate the world totally.

Well with this we have all become more in debt to the major Bankers delight.

I was talking to a group of political people last year and I got up and said that if Australia was a business company they who run the business all had their head in the sand and were not worthy of any business men that I would look up to, in fact I despise them for their ignorance because they are like drunken brats who are as about worthy as no hoper. when you run a business you have to be out in front of all your opposition constantly looking forward as far ahead as you can, because if you don't you are finished. it's like a boxer that takes his eye off the ball. Trump knows the game and what is needed but the rest are sitting back claiming we are a rich country, don't you know ? well from my point of view I always felt that our Nation was bustard arse broke scratching around for roads, hospital you name it everything is backwards, nothing is done until the village idiot takes note.
I remember I was barking on about the roads around my City really p off about it all and the Premier and all were in a fantasy land spinning total gibberish and the majority just swallowed it all, the Premier said for everyone to just take the train, what a fool, who was he talking to ? not one in my position. but when they found out that they had to something it became a mad scramble, not to mention that they had predicted that my city was to expand double in 10 years so the federal Gov put out a plan for 2 extra lanes making 4 in all one way and 8 all up in and out, but the State said no they wanted 2 less lanes for the same money :rolleyes: the media peddled that insanity and the majority were happy :confused: oh boy ! so it's the same with competing in the world, it's like lets be idiots and squander everything that we have.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Certainly we know that China has run rough shod over every Administration until the present Trump Administration...
This is false and misleading. After many decades of favoring China, it was Trump who addressed the trade imbalance with China and decided to do something about it. And China was not too happy.

upload_2020-3-31_1-7-32.png

As anyone can see, China was in the driver's seat until Trump came along. So to suggest that Trump is in cahoots with China is UTTER RUBBISH.

As to whether the Wuhan virus was a biological attack on the rest of the world, no one will really know. What we do know is (1) the origin of the virus may have been in the wet markets of China, where they sell bats, dogs, etc. for human consumption, (2) flights from China were not shut down worldwide immediately, and (3) Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, and Schumer spent billions on distracting America and the world with their BOGUS IMPEACHMENT NONSENSE, when Congress, the Senate. and the President should have been focused on dealing with this pandemic.

As a matter of fact the Democrat Party should be made to pay back to the US Treasury all the money that has been wasted on trying to take down Trump since he took office. It could easily amount to a couple of billion dollars, which would help provide the economic relief required at this time. Add to that heavy FINES for abusing their offices, and another few million dollars would be recovered.

Reactions: Stan B

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo said:
Certainly we know that China has run rough shod over every Administration until the present Trump Administration...

This is false and misleading. ... China was in the driver's seat until Trump came along. So to suggest that Trump is in cahoots with China is UTTER RUBBISH.

Perhaps in your haste to criticize others, you failed to actually read their posts! :)

Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All Political leaders are stooges to a hand full of people who truly control the world in the main and others with some influence. what the people want comes after the real powers that be regardless, only with Communism you all become total Slaves to them hand full, who totally own you all like cattle and treated like dumb beast.