A Very Important Warning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously don't think this is a nature-made virus. The timing was too perfect, the symptoms are to bizarre and inconsistent.

Public wealth collected. Public wealth dispersed to Lab. Virus Lab created.
Virus Lab released on public. Virus called (bad).
Public wealth debt. Wealth dispersed to Lab. Lab created vaccine. Vaccine called (Good) Vaccine available to public. Vaccine Forced proposals.
Inanutshell- unleashing Lab bad- same Lab bad convincing it is the Lab good to save you.
...Satan's methods of cunning deception, via sorcery.
...Catalyst- Those orchestrating for power control- unleash 24-7 Emotional Fear

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm a boy who lives in a plastic bubble.
It's the only way I know to stay out of trouble.
I'm a boy who lives in a plastic bubble.
It's the only way I know to stay out of trouble.
Double trouble...bubble trouble.
Double bubble trouble on the double. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People should stop believing propaganda about the Wuhan virus which has been weaponized in two ways: (1) as a biological weapon and (2) as a psychological weapon. Almost everything that has been published was in fact bogus.

They didn't need to weaponize a virus because weaponized viruses don't work this well. They just were sloppy with one of the billions upon billions of available ones.

And it's not a respiratory virus...not influenza like at all despite the huge media hype.
It is an endocrine virus. Like the Zitka virus causes a fever but then destroys your future children...and Zitka virus has killed people too.
Nervous system functions are controlled by your endocrine system.
Just saying.

Get vaccinated when your turn comes up and along with the grace of God you and future generations just might be ok.

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not taking the Vaccine is like Noah saying that he didn't need a boat because God was going to take care of him.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more I think about it, the more I question how authentic this is.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They didn't need to weaponize a virus because weaponized viruses don't work this well. They just were sloppy with one of the billions upon billions of available ones.

And it's not a respiratory virus...not influenza like at all despite the huge media hype.
It is an endocrine virus. Like the Zitka virus causes a fever but then destroys your future children...and Zitka virus has killed people too.
Nervous system functions are controlled by your endocrine system.
Just saying.

Get vaccinated when your turn comes up and along with the grace of God you and future generations just might be ok.

I had it, and it was purely respiratory for me. Attacked my lungs, wound up with pneumonia, but had no other symptoms. This is partly why I don't think this is natural virus (not saying I can't be wrong, either). But it just seems a little too good at mutating and creating a ridiculously random and unpredictable array of symptoms.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had it, and it was purely respiratory for me. Attacked my lungs, wound up with pneumonia, but had no other symptoms. This is partly why I don't think this is natural virus (not saying I can't be wrong, either). But it just seems a little too good at mutating and creating a ridiculously random and unpredictable array of symptoms.

No...not good at mutating...

Global pandemic with hundreds of millions of infections...
Influenza doesn't need that many cases to mutate and spread.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@UnrulyBeauty So glad you recovered well. A lot of the ppl who die of it often have other existing conditions which push the patient over the edge, so to speak.