A YouTuber's Testimony

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

speedyj1992

Sep 19, 2017
Silicon Valley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As much as I would appreciate the subscribers, I care more about helping people who are struggling in their walks with the Lord (hence my channel name). Please share around as you see fit for whomever this may help - AND I HAVE OTHER HELPFUL VIDEOS! Just thought this was a good place to start.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As much as I would appreciate the subscribers, I care more about helping people who are struggling in their walks with the Lord (hence my channel name). Please share around as you see fit for whomever this may help - AND I HAVE OTHER HELPFUL VIDEOS! Just thought this was a good place to start.

ok, but a question!! is God leading u 2 pursue education or is he leading u to be a servant for Gods kingdom, I mean only u and he would truly know dat, and also are u born again of the holy spirit? coz the bible does say u must be born again 2 make it into Gods kingdom!!