A-Z What rewards would you like to receive in Heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When ya get to Heaven, what rewards would you like to receive from your heavenly Father? :eek:

Alpacas, some white fluffy, and creation is greater in heaven than earth, so it would be fluffier than anything we have ever seen on earth, white extremely fluffy pet alpacas! Fluffier than you can imagine. :D

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I would like the reward of being transformed into one of God's angelic beings and go back down to earth to do battle with the demonic forces of darkness that hassled my family and friends and eventually throw them into the lake of fire! That's what I'd like!
1zwcexe.jpg

Reactions: Job

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Me? I believe the great reward is Jesus Christ Himself..."our exceeding great reward."

unlike Job I believe the getting there is sure, because salvation is sure...it's the rewards which is up for grabs. o_O
I wonder what the " Five cities, ten city.." etc is really all about?
It obviously pictures something.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord's will be done... But in the end I'd like to see the animals live like they were ordained to live without human filth screwing up their lives. That includes humans.

Reactions: Job and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
got a ref? What passage?

Luke 19:13----
And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin etc
( and he got nothing...)

Reactions: Pisteuo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Haha! And lo, While I was yet coming Pisteuo stepped into the water before me! LOL

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I deleted mine. Wasn't trying to speak for you.;)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I deleted mine. Wasn't trying to speak for you.;)

Oh, no need for that! You should have left it :oops:
I was just joking around....it took me a while to find it...by the time I did , and posted mine..I saw your was already there. and that scripture popped into my mind about the pool of Bethesda .
Sorry about that.

Reactions: Pisteuo

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, no worries. Yours made a better presentation anyway!

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Luke 19:13----
And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.
And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.
And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.
And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.
And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin etc
( and he got nothing...)
hmm well imo it is the "faith/works" debate in a nutshell i guess

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mat 20:9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
Mat 20:10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
Mat 20:11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,
Mat 20:12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
Mat 20:13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
Mat 20:14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.

Just happy to be with Him forever. He is our reward.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like a Mickey's Banana Flip. They stopped making them back in the 80s. Putting on weight never tasted so good.

The things you take for granted...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Looking forward to not having to sleep in heaven....because I need it but it eludes me. ( hope hat it the right spelling.)