abortion is murder!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't give china joe and the ho (and their leftist murderous mob) even 1 second to snuff out human life.

By "china joe" do you mean President Biden? By "the ho" do you mean Vice-President Harris? It wasn't their leftist murderous mob that forcefully invaded the US Capitol.

What makes you think that President Biden, Vice-President Harris, and Liberals are trying to "snuff out human life"?

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By "china joe" do you mean President Biden? By "the ho" do you mean Vice-President Harris? It wasn't their leftist murderous mob that forcefully invaded the US Capitol.

What makes you think that President Biden, Vice-President Harris, and Liberals are trying to "snuff out human life"?
Yes it was their murderous mob (aka Antifa and BLM). Why don't you roll the tape. Sure there were some Trump supporters that entered the building - after Antifa violently broke in and when the officers there began to just let people in. How do I know they are snuffing out human life - because they do. This is why china joe is in trouble with the catholic church..

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it was their murderous mob (aka Antifa and BLM). Why don't you roll the tape. Sure there were some Trump supporters that entered the building - after Antifa violently broke in and when the officers there began to just let people in. How do I know they are snuffing out human life - because they do. This is why china joe is in trouble with the catholic church..

I have watched the tape and there were no Antifa or BLM people involved in the violent storming of the US Capitol. Your statements have no proof or merit; they are based on lies. BTW, "china joe" is more properly known as President Joe Biden. He is also not introuble with the Catholic church.

If there is any evidence for your outrageous claims, produce it!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They do—every chance they get! Wonder how many unborn babies in China have been murdered. :(

This is an amazing post. Not only do you not call out wip for calling President Biden "china joe" and for calling Vice-President Harris a "ho" but then talk about murder of unborn Chinese children. Have either of your read "the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7 I feel very sorry for both of you, as it seems your rage has replaced God's peace.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan's children love murdering unborn babies!

And your proof of this is..?

Who are "Satan's children" that you refer to? Doctors and nurses who have devoted their lives to healing others?
How do you know that they "love murdering"?
Have you met any of these people?
Would you prefer that parents die to fulfill your ideology?

I would suggest that you examine the facts and the data that support them before you come out with some unsupported, inflammatory opinion, based on nothing.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your proof of this is..?

Who are "Satan's children" that you refer to? Doctors and nurses who have devoted their lives to healing others?
How do you know that they "love murdering"?
Have you met any of these people?
Would you prefer that parents die to fulfill your ideology?

I would suggest that you examine the facts and the data that support them before you come out with some unsupported, inflammatory opinion, based on nothing.
You are defending murdering unborn babies. Good luck on Judgment Day!