Abortion kills a unique human being.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reality also even ladies that doctors told would not be able to keep the baby full term did
and the babies lived and thrived . Most all abortions are for conveinence is spot on right true .
This is, as usual, nonsense. Your statement has no validity. If it does, where is the proof? Most abortions are performed because they are medically necessary. Spot on true.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
An unborn "baby" is a fetus. Some can survive (with a lot of medical assistance) from 22 weeks on, some cannot. What is your point?
In my world an unborn baby is a baby. The pro-aborts changed it to fetus to hide the fact that they were killing a baby.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is, as usual, nonsense. Your statement has no validity. If it does, where is the proof? Most abortions are performed because they are medically necessary. Spot on true.
As I said I have been following this issue for 30 years. That means I have unearthed facts. In fact at one stage I worked for a Christian ministry as a researcher on issues like this. The facts revealed by people who were not Christians was that most abortions were done for convenience.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
An unborn "baby" is a fetus. Some can survive (with a lot of medical assistance) from 22 weeks on, some cannot. What is your point?
What is YOUR point.? I would have thought by now you would have packed your bag and gone home because NO ONE other you are arguing for abortion for any reason. If you can come to terms with that fact, you will be a much happier man. You can talk all day long about your anomalies, special cases, what ifs and fetuses but you ain't got any takers.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not all pregnancies result in a dead birth. As for studying more isn't 30 years enough for you? Perhaps I am not qualified to speak until I have been studying the subject for 50 years?
Have you been studying for more that 30 years Jim and have you been employed to research the topic?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where did you get that idea from?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You been lied too . most people go to get an abortion cause they dont want a baby
Lying is the first line of defense for pro-aborts. You could almost write a book filled with the lies of pro-aborts. Try this one. A baby is not a baby until it is born. So, what is it one minute before it is born? A fetus.

Reactions: amigo de christo

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here are some of the lies of the pro-aborts........

LIE #1: ELECTIVE ABORTION MUST BE UNRESTRICTED BECAUSE OF RAPE OR INCEST.​

THE TRUTH: MORE THAN 98 PERCENT OF ABORTIONS COME AFTER CONSENSUAL SEX—AND ALL EXTINGUISH A HUMAN LIFE.​

LIE #2: RESTRICTING ABORTION MEANS ABANDONING WOMEN IN LIFE-THREATENING SITUATIONS CAUSED BY DANGEROUS PREGNANCIES.​

THE TRUTH: ABORTIONS TO SAVE A MOTHER’S LIFE ARE RARE AND ALREADY WELL-ACCOMMODATED BY LAW AND MEDICAL SCIENCE.​

LIE #3: THE FETUS HASN’T DEVELOPED ENOUGH TO FEEL PAIN.​

THE TRUTH: FETAL RESPONSES SUGGESTIVE OF PAIN HAVE BEEN FOUND AS EARLY AS TWELVE WEEKS AFTER CONCEPTION.​

LIE #4: IF YOU ARE ANTI-ABORTION, YOU ARE ANTI-WOMAN.​

THE TRUTH: WOMEN ACROSS THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM, FROM RADICAL ATHEIST FEMINISTS TO CONSERVATIVE RELIGIOUS TRADITIONALISTS, AGREE THAT A TRULY PRO-WOMAN STANCE MUST INCLUDE A STAND AGAINST ABORTION ON DEMAND.​

LIE #5: THE WORD “KILLING” DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE IN DISCUSSING ABORTION—YOU’RE NOT REALLY KILLING ANYTHING.​

THE TRUTH: ABORTIONISTS KNOW THAT DESENSITIZED PEOPLE WILL MORE EASILY ACCEPT THE PROCEDURE, BUT ABORTION UNDENIABLY KILLS A HUMAN BEING.​

LIE #6: TENS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN WILL DIE EACH YEAR DUE TO DANGEROUS “BACK ALLEY” PROCEDURES IF ABORTION IS RESTRICTED.​

THE TRUTH: BOTCHED LEGAL ABORTIONS ARE A BIGGER PROBLEM THAN ALLEGED “ILLEGAL” ABORTIONS EVER WERE.​

LIE #7: WITHOUT ABORTION, MANY WOMEN WOULD LIVE LIVES OF BITTERNESS, REGRET, DESPAIR, AND BROKEN DREAMS.​

THE TRUTH: OVER TIME, THE VAST MAJORITY OF WOMEN DENIED ABORTIONS DO NOT REGRET IT.​

Have you been studying for more that 30 years Jim and have you been employed to research the topic?
Still waiting for your answer Jim

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not every pregnancy results in the birth of a baby capable of surviving outside of the womb.

How many Jim?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are some of the lies of the pro-aborts........

LIE #1: ELECTIVE ABORTION MUST BE UNRESTRICTED BECAUSE OF RAPE OR INCEST.​

THE TRUTH: MORE THAN 98 PERCENT OF ABORTIONS COME AFTER CONSENSUAL SEX—AND ALL EXTINGUISH A HUMAN LIFE.​

LIE #2: RESTRICTING ABORTION MEANS ABANDONING WOMEN IN LIFE-THREATENING SITUATIONS CAUSED BY DANGEROUS PREGNANCIES.​

THE TRUTH: ABORTIONS TO SAVE A MOTHER’S LIFE ARE RARE AND ALREADY WELL-ACCOMMODATED BY LAW AND MEDICAL SCIENCE.​

LIE #3: THE FETUS HASN’T DEVELOPED ENOUGH TO FEEL PAIN.​

THE TRUTH: FETAL RESPONSES SUGGESTIVE OF PAIN HAVE BEEN FOUND AS EARLY AS TWELVE WEEKS AFTER CONCEPTION.​

LIE #4: IF YOU ARE ANTI-ABORTION, YOU ARE ANTI-WOMAN.​

THE TRUTH: WOMEN ACROSS THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM, FROM RADICAL ATHEIST FEMINISTS TO CONSERVATIVE RELIGIOUS TRADITIONALISTS, AGREE THAT A TRULY PRO-WOMAN STANCE MUST INCLUDE A STAND AGAINST ABORTION ON DEMAND.​

LIE #5: THE WORD “KILLING” DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE IN DISCUSSING ABORTION—YOU’RE NOT REALLY KILLING ANYTHING.​

THE TRUTH: ABORTIONISTS KNOW THAT DESENSITIZED PEOPLE WILL MORE EASILY ACCEPT THE PROCEDURE, BUT ABORTION UNDENIABLY KILLS A HUMAN BEING.​

LIE #6: TENS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN WILL DIE EACH YEAR DUE TO DANGEROUS “BACK ALLEY” PROCEDURES IF ABORTION IS RESTRICTED.​

THE TRUTH: BOTCHED LEGAL ABORTIONS ARE A BIGGER PROBLEM THAN ALLEGED “ILLEGAL” ABORTIONS EVER WERE.​

LIE #7: WITHOUT ABORTION, MANY WOMEN WOULD LIVE LIVES OF BITTERNESS, REGRET, DESPAIR, AND BROKEN DREAMS.​

THE TRUTH: OVER TIME, THE VAST MAJORITY OF WOMEN DENIED ABORTIONS DO NOT REGRET IT.​

Still waiting for your answer Jim
My response to all the CAPITALIZED QUOTES: The "lies" are all true. The responses are all gibberish.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know more about pregnancy, birth, abortion, etc. than any of you ever will. My wife has been a certified nurse-midwife for decades and knows more about pregnancy, birth, abortion, etc. than the rest of you put together. You believe propaganda; I know the truth.