ABORTION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am a father of two and the grandfather of 12. I have 10 granddaughters and two grandsons. The oldest is 16 and the youngest has just been born. Every one of them is a living human being capable of feeling, pain, laughter, joy, thinking, happiness, sorrow, likes, dislikes.

Some days they are happy some days they are sad. Some days they are boisterous and some days they quiet and reflective. Some days they cope with everything that is thrown at them and some days they struggle.

Some like cats as pets and some like dogs. Some like swimming and some like singing. Everyone likes to eat on a regular basis and everyone likes special treats. Everyone likes naughty things like chocolate and ice cream and everyone hates vegetables.

So how did they acquire these various attributes and interests? It is definitely not in the womb as we are told by some people who cannot face the truth they are not human until they are born. The question is one minute before they are born they are not human, they are a blob and one minute later when they come out of the womb they are human and they suddenly acquire all the attributes that make them what they are.

One minute that are a blob and the next they are human and have blonde hair. They are thin or fat. They have features like eyes, ears, nose mouth, hands, and feet and the bit that makes them a boy or a girl.

So how did all these features appear in the twinkling of an eye? Who or what decides they are blonde or brown. Blue-eyed or green. Cheeky or quiet. Brainy or dumb. Academic or sportsman. And so on and so on.

You may say that is not true. We don't claim that they are not human until they are born. The fact is some do as they have told me that. And others say they don't know when they become human. Others say after three months. others say after six months. Or, in other words, you pays your money and you make your choice.

In other words, when you invent so-called facts that are not facts, you are at all sixes and sevens.

What is the Christian supposed to believe? The 10 commandments tell us you are not supposed to kill anyone. Point one.

It tells us that God knows us in the womb. Not know it in the womb. Point two.

It tells us that if anyone puts a stumbling block in the way of any of these little ones thrown him in the river with a deadweight around their necks. Point three.

At the moment in some countries, it is OK to murder babies in the womb. In others, it is not. So who is right?

Armchair critics say that the baby in the womb is just a blob so it is OK to kill it.

Abortionists admit that every abortion kills a baby.

Thank God none of my grandchildren went under the knife. They are all precious. In fact, if I had known what fun they were going to be, I would have had them first.

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am a father of two and the grandfather of 12. I have 10 granddaughters and two grandsons. The oldest is 16 and the youngest has just been born. Every one of them is a living human being capable of feeling, pain, laughter, joy, thinking, happiness, sorrow, likes, dislikes.

You may say that is not true. We don't claim that they are not human until they are born. The fact is some do as they have told me that. And others say they don't know when they become human. Others say after three months. others say after six months. Or, in other words, you pays your money and you make your choice.

In other words, when you invent so-called facts that are not facts, you are at all sixes and sevens.

What is the Christian supposed to believe? The 10 commandments tell us you are not supposed to kill anyone. Point one.

It tells us that God knows us in the womb. Not know it in the womb. Point two.

It tells us that if anyone puts a stumbling block in the way of any of these little ones thrown him in the river with a deadweight around their necks. Point three.

At the moment in some countries, it is OK to murder babies in the womb. In others, it is not. So who is right?

Armchair critics say that the baby in the womb is just a blob so it is OK to kill it.

Abortionists admit that every abortion kills a baby.

Thank God none of my grandchildren went under the knife. They are all precious. In fact, if I had known what fun they were going to be, I would have had them first.
Well, of course, for if there was no life upon conception, then there would be no need to abort anything. Just the fact that a pregnant pro-choicer must go to a clinic, in order to suffer a procedure that desists the functionality of the entity that is in her womb, clearly implies the potential or threat that it imposes - the responsibility of a life form.

Glad to hear that all your children all well, that's quite a blessing!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch: MSNBC Guest Likens Pro-Lifers to Suicide Bombers
black
Watch: MSNBC Guest Likens Pro-Lifers to Suicide Bombers
So she is actually agreeing that abortion is wrong, by stating giving power to someone to mess up someone else's life.

These people don't have a brain, they only have words.
You know planned parenthood was targeted at black women to have abortions, because the founder was a racist...
And didn't want weeds growing in her garden.
How Sharpten can be for the genocide of his own race is truly remarkable.
I mean, he should be "marked" .
The Difference One Racist Made: Margaret Sanger’s World
By Susan Ciancio | October 20, 2019 | 19

“On the other hand, the mass of ignorant Negroes still breed carelessly and disastrously, so that the increase among Negroes, even more than the increase among whites, is from that part of the population least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear their children properly.”

~W.E.B. DuBois, Professor of Sociology, Atlanta University. “Black Folk and Birth Control.” [Margaret Sanger’s] Birth Control Review, Volume XXII, Number 8 (New Series, May 1938, the “Negro Number”), page 90.

Margaret Sanger: Racist, Planned Parenthood Founder

This is one of those detestable topics I tend to avoid.

God Bless the Children
Hugs

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. The 10 commandments actually say "do not murder". There is a huge difference between "kill" and "murder".

2. If the 10 commandments have no authority anymore since Christ supposedly "nailed them to the cross", then it's not really a sin to murder children, now is it?

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So she is actually agreeing that abortion is wrong, by stating giving power to someone to mess up someone else's life.

These people don't have a brain, they only have words.
You know planned parenthood was targeted at black women to have abortions, because the founder was a racist...
And didn't want weeds growing in her garden.
How Sharpten can be for the genocide of his own race is truly remarkable.
I mean, he should be "marked" .
The Difference One Racist Made: Margaret Sanger’s World
By Susan Ciancio | October 20, 2019 | 19

“On the other hand, the mass of ignorant Negroes still breed carelessly and disastrously, so that the increase among Negroes, even more than the increase among whites, is from that part of the population least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear their children properly.”

~W.E.B. DuBois, Professor of Sociology, Atlanta University. “Black Folk and Birth Control.” [Margaret Sanger’s] Birth Control Review, Volume XXII, Number 8 (New Series, May 1938, the “Negro Number”), page 90.

Margaret Sanger: Racist, Planned Parenthood Founder

This is one of those detestable topics I tend to avoid.

God Bless the Children
Hugs
Sanger was a detestable person. Hitler admired her because her abortion industry weeded out 'undesirables'.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the abortion clinics would be honest, they know full-well that they are murdering babies. They can see on the screen when they kill the fetus how much it struggles and suffers.

There are many videos of fetuses the size of a marble, or smaller, turning away from, and struggling to escape from, the suction device that sucks them out of the womb. It is detestable and should be a death sentence for those involved in these practices.

“For the fetus, though enclosed in the womb of its mother, is already a human being, and it is a monstrous crime to rob it of the life which it has not yet begun to enjoy. If it seems more horrible to kill a man in his own house than in a field, because a man’s house is his place of most secure refuge, it ought surely to be deemed more atrocious to destroy a fetus in the womb before it has come to light…”

-John Calvin, Commentary on Exodus 21

Abortion is Child Sacrifice – STORM

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how did they acquire these various attributes and interests? It is definitely not in the womb as we are told by some people who cannot face the truth they are not human until they are born. The question is one minute before they are born they are not human, they are a blob and one minute later when they come out of the womb they are human and they suddenly acquire all the attributes that make them what they are.
This is entirely erroneous biologically and scripturally.
Whether you believe the bible or reject parts of it to cling to "scientific " theory, life on Earth began once. Every offspring of sexually reproducing organisms is a unique living creature from the moment a living Male gamete successfully fertilized its female gamete counterpart. Life isn't recreated with each "mating". Life is continuous from the beginning. If a fertilized egg doesn't develop normally, the growing fetus dies. It has to be alive to die.
Calling a human fetus a blob of flesh is just a dehumanizing lie used by abortionists to justify murder for profit.
As far as scripture is concerned:
22 “If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman’s husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23 But if any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. Exodus 21:22-23
Verses 23 to 25 make no distinction between mother and unborn child.
Then there's Jeremiah:
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5
If God recognized and sanctified Jeremiah in the womb and even before the womb, who are you to say he was just a blob of flesh?
These verses don't stand alone but scripture speaks of multiple individuals including Jesus Christ Himself as the seed of Abraham, as the seed of Adam, etc. God sees men before they're even conceived as future individuals, but somehow we're allowed to see living human beings growing in the womb as "blobs of flesh?"
You come to expect such depraved logic from the world, but in the church that's called apostasy.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like your avatar.
I haven't encountered laminin in my studies (and I've been slowly reading through a textbook on biochemistry and molecular biology this year. ) It looks polar, which would make it's in vivo configuration more tetrahedral on the membrane of a cell, assuming SP2 hybridization around the central carbon atom.
I'll be looking it up, but where did you come across it?

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like your avatar.
I haven't encountered laminin in my studies (and I've been slowly reading through a textbook on biochemistry and molecular biology this year. ) It looks polar, which would make it's in vivo configuration more tetrahedral on the membrane of a cell, assuming SP2 hybridization around the central carbon atom.
I'll be looking it up, but where did you come across it?
Don't remember how, when, where I first came across the information, but I've been aware of it for some years now. When I started looking for an image for my avatar, I recognized it among some results that came up on an image search of some kind and liked it for this purpose.

Yes, it looks different in its natural state. Avatar is just an artistic diagram of its shape with labeled components/features.

0db140427edd70e6fb04ff1672577cb8.jpg

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By chance, have you researched Graphene Oxide yet? Pretty amazing stuff.

And scary.
No, but now I'll have to look it up. I only purchased an electronic version biochemistry text because I didn't get around to taking a separate course in micro biology and biochemistry during my undergraduate education and my classes in physiology weren't as in depth nor current (I graduated in December of 1979 and we have more in depth understanding now than then.)
I was troubled by many things coming out of the mouths of "experts" early in the pandemic which seemed wildly contrary to my education, and wanted to know how the science has somehow radically changed since then.
At my age and with a less than reliable memory, I have no interest in applying my studies to anything other than understanding the level of deception in the public discourse introduced by government employees to advance the engineering of a new and compliant society.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, but now I'll have to look it up. I only purchased an electronic version biochemistry text because I didn't get around to taking a separate course in micro biology and biochemistry during my undergraduate education and my classes in physiology weren't as in depth nor current (I graduated in December of 1979 and we have more in depth understanding now than then.)
I was troubled by many things coming out of the mouths of "experts" early in the pandemic which seemed wildly contrary to my education, and wanted to know how the science has somehow radically changed since then.
At my age and with a less than reliable memory, I have no interest in applying my studies to anything other than understanding the level of deception in the public discourse introduced by government employees to advance the engineering of a new and compliant society.
I think you'll find this vid interesting. Has a lotta verifiable data on the subject.

At around 50 mins in, they describe some wild possibilities.

(Click on this link)
HE DISCOVERED SMOKING GUN EVIDENCE IN COVID-19 VACCINES (MUST WATCH)

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video is interesting, but SARS (sudden acute respiratory syndrome) and the SARS virus that causes COVID existed long before any vaccine was created for it and has been studied for well over a decade.
I understand if you didn't watch the video, it's quite long, but it had nothing to do with SARS.

The video addresses the dynamics and dangers of the Graphene Oxide that is contained in all Covid vaccines, as well as flu vaccines. At ~1:27 they discuss how it ultimately connects us to the internet via its electromagnetic properties.

Sorry you missed all that. The topic of our exchange was Graphene Oxide, not SARS.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand if you didn't watch the video, it's quite long, but it had nothing to do with SARS.

The video addresses the dynamics and dangers of the Graphene Oxide that is contained in all Covid vaccines, as well as flu vaccines. At ~1:27 they discuss how it ultimately connects us to the internet via its electromagnetic properties.

Sorry you missed all that. The topic of our exchange was Graphene Oxide, not SARS.
Covid 19 is SARS, just a more recent mutation. Ask any competent virologist and they'll confirm that. There's plenty of online information as well if you'd rather research it yourself. The National Institute of Health has some published papers on the research and the controversy over the use of hydroxy chloroquine to treat Covid was the direct result of a study showing its efficacy in the treatment of SARS and the coronary risk associated with it. (I've been following and researching available material since the outbreak in WuHan in December of 2019, which is also when the Chinese published the genome for the Covid 19 virus and offered it's free use to any and all pharmaceutical manufacturers for the development of an efficacious vaccine. )