Absolute must watch...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@BarnyFife @Enoch111
If this is real, it puts a whole new complexion on everything huh. I guess we will find out by the end of next week. Oooh, I wish popcorn was free. "Times, they are a changin'". The thing is, if it's real, and it all goes down like this dude hopes and believes it will, ( and I've heard the same from others) I can see Adventist eschatology fit ever so snuggly into our future. Praise God, Jesus is comin. I am soooo excited.

Reactions: Nancy

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarnyFife @Enoch111
If this is real, it puts a whole new complexion on everything huh. I guess we will find out by the end of next week. Oooh, I wish popcorn was free. "Times, they are a changin'". The thing is, if it's real, and it all goes down like this dude hopes and believes it will, ( and I've heard the same from others) I can see Adventist eschatology fit ever so snuggly into our future. Praise God, Jesus is comin. I am soooo excited.
All church ideologies are being banned

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With respect (here it comes), the evil in the world is much worse than this fellow realizes, and he's gotten sucked into some serious tinfoil hat business. This stuff (and other political/social intrigue) has nothing whatsoever to do with the three angels' messages, the commandments of God, nor the faith of Jesus. It's all just smokescreen stuff to divert our attention away from praying earnestly for the latter rain, so the soul-winning can accelerate exponentially, thus preparing a people for the coming of Christ. I've watched so much of this stuff come and go over the last 30+ years that I can practically smell it a mile away.

Christ will not come until His people reflect His character fully by afflicting their souls in Great Day of Atonement fashion. And in order to accomplish the bringing to our knees that is required, a little time of trouble will have to come, but it will actually be HUGE compared to anything we've seen before--the beginning of sorrows. Mrs. White says "the earth will be involved in general ruin." That's heavy stuff. The angels are still holding back the four winds, because God is not willing that any should perish.

"The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing." -- Steven R. Covey

Reactions: Brakelite

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With respect (here it comes), the evil in the world is much worse than this fellow realizes, and he's gotten sucked into some serious tinfoil hat business. This stuff (and other political/social intrigue) has nothing whatsoever to do with the three angels' messages, the commandments of God, nor the faith of Jesus. It's all just smokescreen stuff to divert our attention away from praying earnestly for the latter rain, so the soul-winning can accelerate exponentially, thus preparing a people for the coming of Christ. I've watched so much of this stuff come and go over the last 30+ years that I can practically smell it a mile away.

Christ will not come until His people reflect His character fully by afflicting their souls in Great Day of Atonement fashion. And in order to accomplish the bringing to our knees that is required, a little time of trouble will have to come, but it will actually be HUGE compared to anything we've seen before--the beginning of sorrows. Mrs. White says "the earth will be involved in general ruin." That's heavy stuff. The angels are still holding back the four winds, because God is not willing that any should perish.

"The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing." -- Steven R. Covey
Like I said. It didn't matter if what the guy says it's real or not... No scenario can withhold Adventist eschatology. The fact there is so much going on... Unprecedented stuff... I'm excited because nothing man can do will stop the inevitable or change prophecy. I agree with what you have said. Our focus ought always be Jesus and His power to teach the everlasting gospel. A part of that is to bring to light the roles that the prominent characters in prophecy play in these last days. Maybe the guy in the video is clutching at straws, maybe not. Thing is, it doesn't matter either way. I can see a false prophet arising in a purge against corruption and evil? And then takes a stand for 'righteousness' that 'affliction shall never rise again'. Now that is deception. Who could gainsay any of what they are wanting to accomplish... Even in the name of God.
A quasi Christian Government doing all the right things... Except one. They have become a government and in order to build a bulwark for righteousness they start legislating it. Repudiating all the principles of the constitution in the process. There are many roads that lead to Rome and none of any of man's best laid plans will avoid them.
I fear for the church under a "Christian" Government. It will grow weak, not strong. It will grow complacent. It will join with her Mother and think in her heart,I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said. It didn't matter if what the guy says it's real or not... No scenario can withhold Adventist eschatology. The fact there is so much going on... Unprecedented

I will say that my SDA bro's and sisters truly have a very interesting take on eschatology. This is what first peeked my interest in truly knowing the Truth, end times.
Cannot say as i understand it all but, I do enjoy and agree to some of what you teach on this subject. Still much on the shelf...and He has made me patient in these areas.
God Bless brother!

Reactions: Helen and Brakelite

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarnyFife @Enoch111
Sorry, Backlit, but I’m not interested in denominational eschatology. Either it’s BIBLICAL, or it’s not. My interest in anything SDA was snuffed out when I heard an SDA leader proclaiming SDA as THE church. NO THANKS!

Last edited:

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but I’m not interested in denominational eschatology. Either it’s BIBLICAL, or it’s not. My interest in anything SDA was snuffed out when I heard an SDA leader proclaiming SDA as THE church. NO THANKS!
All churches believe that their church is the church.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In what context did this fella claim the church as the church?
The reason I ask is because every church has a role to play according to the will of God. As far as that purpose is concerned, that church is the church. We absolutely believe God has called us for a purpose. We are the church appointed for that purpose. Do you not believe you have a purpose and the only one able to accomplish that being the unique individual you are? We believe that as a corporate body. I see nothing wrong with that.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason I ask is because every church has a role to play according to the will of God. As far as that purpose is concerned, that church is the church. We absolutely believe God has called us for a purpose. We are the church appointed for that purpose. Do you not believe you have a purpose and the only one able to accomplish that being the unique individual you are? We believe that as a corporate body. I see nothing wrong with that.
Nope, see zero churches were created by God, humans did it all

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was not what he was saying. I heard this probably about 10 years ago, but you should check out your leaders’ beliefs.

Reactions: Nancy

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That was not what he was saying. I heard this probably about 10 years ago, but you should check out your leaders’ beliefs.
Sometimes we hear what we want to hear. Tell me though. How many sides will there be in the last hours? Twenty? 10,000? No. Two. Sheep, and goats. Babylon the Great with her daughters, and the remnant. If you want to be a part of that remnant, you won't be all official member of the seventh day adventist church, because for all intents and purposes, it will no longer exist as a corporate body unless she apostatizes and joins the global harlot. But the remnant church will be a global spiritual powerhouse after the latter rain and all that have not the mark of the beast will join her. Do you know what her characteristics will be?
  • They will keep all God's commandments. (Revelation 12:17;14:12).
  • They will be persecuted by the establishment church state union that legislates religious laws contrary to God's Commandments. (Revelation 13:11-18)
  • They will be the ultimate upholders of true religious liberty, and will abjure political affiliation unlike the false prophet and the Antichrist.
  • They will be in a worldly sense utterly destitute and spiritually unstoppable.
  • Being the remnant, they will be holding to apostolic ideals and practises.
  • They will have the spirit of prophecy. (Revelation 12:17; 19:10)
  • They will be they only ones preaching the everlasting gospel of Revelation 14:6-12.
  • The Way

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes we hear what we want to hear.
I KNOW what he said! So, we can drop this now.

If you want to be a part of that remnant, you won't be all official member of the seventh day adventist church
I AM part of that remnant already. All true believers are. I couldn’t agree more about SDA and ALL other denominations!

They will be persecuted by the establishment church state union that legislates religious laws contrary to God's Commandments. (Revelation 13:11-18)
You talking Mosaic Law here? If so, what you’re saying is no one will end up in heaven. :(

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You talking Mosaic Law here? If so, what you’re saying is no one will end up in heaven. :(
KJV Revelation 12:17
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Why would the dragon bypass the rest of the sinful world to wage war against a remnant who are keeping the Commandments of God if they weren't going to heaven anyway because they were keeping the Commandments of God?