ACTS 20 TO TESTIFY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20:22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:

20:23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Paul received his ministry from revelations from Jesus Christ.

Paul's gospel was not given of himself, not from any man, but rather, from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul preached salvation in Christ as a gift given freely to all that believe.

Paul preached faith in Christ alone and the complete salvation provided in His death on the cross and resurrection.

Paul preached faith in Christ alone, faith in what Christ did on the cross in dying for our sins, as our substitute; faith in his blood and resurrection for our complete forgiveness.

Paul preached a spiritual, heavenly Kingdom.

Paul preached a gospel of Grace apart from Israel. A gospel that did not require the law or works.

Paul preached that the wall of seperation between Jew and Gentile was abolished by the cross.

Reactions: Dave L

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for days years ago about a job change the Lord gave me Acts 10:22 as a living word. I changed jobs and cities based on it and the answer of peace he gave me with it. I've never forgotten it.

Reactions: amadeus