Advise to the new Christians in Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understand some are taught by the Father, while others are taught by men. Those that are taught by the Father stand steadfast in what they understand. But those that are taught by men will be persuaded to change their understanding.

On this website you will hear many things. Some will be true. Some will not be. But how can you be sure which ones are true and those that are not. As the Apostles wrote prove all things. How do we approve all things? Ask the Lord for understanding. Ask HIM to clear up all your questions.

If some one tells you there is no New Earth or Heaven and you believe there is but you’re not sure. Ask the Lord to give you understanding into the matter. Don’t seek clarification from man but the Lord himself.

Some people believe because someone taught them and they have excepted what they have been told. The one that said there is no New earth or Heaven and you believe there is. One of you are wrong or you’re both wrong. You will never know which one of you are right unless your understanding is from the Lord. Once your understanding comes from the Lord you will stand as a rock on what you have understood.

Let me give you a personnel experience I had. I was a young in the Lord. The question came up one night concerning the Lamb’s Book of Life. This preacher asked the question concerning those written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. He said that we know that only those written in the Lamb’s Book of Life will get to go to Heaven. While those not written in the Book are cast into the Lake of Fire. He went on to say, we know are names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life upon the receipt of Salvation. He paused for a moment and went on to ask, what about little children that have died or those never reaching the age of reasoning or even those mentally challenged who can not understand. How do they get their names written in the Book? No one could answer his questions that night. We were all taught that your name is written upon receiving salvation. I left that night broken-hearted. I begin to pray asking the Father for understanding. He began to bring in remembrance of scriptures that I have read in the Past. With the Understanding of the Lord I was able to understand concerning those mentioned that died before receiving Christ. It is the Lord that gives us understanding only if we will lean on Him.

Lean on the Lord for all your understanding. Don’t be swayed by those with enticing words who seem to be educated. The Lord reveals his mysteries to the unlearned.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On this website you will hear many things. Some will be true. Some will not be. But how can you be sure which ones are true and those that are not. As the Apostles wrote prove all things. How do we approve all things? Ask the Lord for understanding. Ask HIM to clear up all your questions.

If some one tells you there is no New Earth or Heaven and you believe there is but you’re not sure. Ask the Lord to give you understanding into the matter. Don’t seek clarification from man but the Lord himself.
His Word should be the final arbiter in such matters.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His Word should be the final arbiter in such matters.
Precious friends, of course there are Certain "Bible study Rules" to observe,
As The Blessed Teacher (1 Corinthians 2:13) Guides us, Correct?

+

Our GRACE apostle, Chosen FOR us, By God, said:

2Ti_2:7 "Consider what I say; and The LORD Give thee understanding in all things."
(God's "Revelation Of The MYSTERY" In Romans - Philemon?)

Grace And Peace...

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Understand some are taught by the Father, while others are taught by men.
You have failed to point out the biblical principle that God gives the Church (and churches) evangelists, pastors, and teachers, for the edification of the saints. The apostles and prophets are there within the Bible already.
Did not the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit teach you this fundamental truth?

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Eph 4:11-13)

For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. (Rom 12:4-8)

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friends, of course there are Certain "Bible study Rules" to observe,
As The Blessed Teacher (1 Corinthians 2:13) Guides us, Correct?

+

Our GRACE apostle, Chosen FOR us, By God, said:

2Ti_2:7 "Consider what I say; and The LORD Give thee understanding in all things."
(God's "Revelation Of The MYSTERY" In Romans - Philemon?)

Grace And Peace...
Again, the revelation of Himself, His creation and all other unseen entities comes through His Word as His Holy Spirit opens up our understanding.

Reactions: GracefulWarrior