AG Barr is no better than Jeff Sessions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is truly amazing that President Donald Trump not only appointed one bad Attorney General (Jeff Sessions), but followed up with another bad one -- William (Bill) Barr.

It has been reported today that all charges against Andrew MCCabe have been dropped while Roger Stone is being persecuted by the corrupt DOJ. And this in spite of the fact that McCabe should rightly have gone to jail.

The Attorney General is appointed by the President, and the AG is over both the FBI and all of the DOJ. But Barr had one year to begin prosecuting all the corrupt officials in the FBI and DOJ and did absolutely nothing. So he is in fact a part of the Swamp. But why did Trump appoint him when he could have appointed a really straight and honest AG?

Barr has publicly complained about Trump's tweets which are perfectly in order. But Trump could have done more than that. He could have fired Barr for incompetence. Yet he failed to do so.

Instead of prosecuting Mueller Barr met with him to discuss the Mueller Witch Hunt (which was totally bogus). Instead of prosecuting Rosenstein, he retained him, even though Rosenstein had a conflict of interest regarding the Mueller investigation. Instead of condemning the Mueller report outright, he soft-pedaled his conclusion and simply said that Trump had not done anything wrong. Then Mueller and corrupt Weissmann produced another bogus report, and again Barr did not condemn it outright.

While General Flynn and Roger Stone have been persecuted day and night, Bill Barr has stood by protecting all the evildoers starting with Obama and Hillary and all the way down the line. So the question remains: Why did Trump sabotage himself with another Deep State operative when he had dozens of options to find the right person?

Reactions: Stan B

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no words......

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have no words......
Well then read and digest this:

Lou Dobbs Snaps On Bill Barr: ‘Where The H*** Are The Charges’ Against The Deep State?

Fox Business host Lou Dobbs went off Thursday on Attorney General William Barr following Barr’s criticism of President Donald Trump for his tweets.

“I guess I am so disappointed in Bill Barr, I have to say this. You know, it’s a d**n shame when he doesn’t get what this president has gone through, and what the American people have gone through, and what his charge is as attorney general,” Dobbs said.

“Where the h*** is the report? Where the h*** are the indictments? Where the h*** are the charges against the politically corrupt Deep State within the Justice Department, the FBI, and why in the h*** aren’t we hearing apologies from someone in that rancid, corrupt, department about what they permitted?” he asked.

He also said, “To hear this attorney general complain about this president, who’s fighting every one of those d**n people to do the right thing and get this country straightened out. And it’s his mission to do so, not to carp about his boss.”

“And by the way, I don’t want to hear any crap about an independent Justice Department. This Justice Department, as does everyone, works for the president. It is part of the executive branch.”

Barr made waves in Washington on Thursday after he criticized Trump, saying in an interview that it’s “time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases.”

Dobbs has been a consistent defender of the president on Fox Business. Last month, he said that Trump was right to not share intel about Iran with House Democrats who had impeached him.

Lou Dobbs Snaps On Bill Barr: ‘Where The Hell Are The Charges’ Against The Deep State?

In view of this Trump should have fired Bill Barr a long time ago.