• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Salvation is more then just eternal life and being made righteous.
Its also, protection and shelter from God's wrath. "the day of wrath".

Let me show you.....

Paul wrote this. ""for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against THAT DAY">

Do you see "that day"?
"Its a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God"

Its the "day of Wrath". Romans 2:5.

Saint, its when Jesus comes back not as a Lamb, but as THE KING OF GLORY, and is going to bring vengeance as judgement upon all those who are Christ Rejectors and against this evil world in general.
This is such a time of horror,........ and unbelievers living today, so lost inside their cell phones and believers stumbling around within their spiritual blindness..... have no idea what is coming upon this earth..... soon.

Jesus is coming to bring Wrath.
This same God of Love, Who is the Gift of God and the Mercy of God, is coming to bring the wrath of God, as final Justice.
This is : 2 Thessalonians 1:8. """ In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.""

THAT is the "day of Wrath", and as Paul is explaining, we the born again have committed our faith and trust in Christ to God.... so that we are not only saved from our sin and delivered from Eternal Judgment, .... but also, we are spared and sheltered from God's vengeance that is coming soon to this earth.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Its Good to know that the born again are not appointed to God's Wrath.
Not on earth, and not after we die.

As you look outside your door, you find a world that is upside down and its going to get worse.
This isn't good news for the unbelievers, but its a definite sign to the born again that WHO we are waiting for, is about to deliver us from this present evil world.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Its Good to know that the born again are not appointed to God's Wrath.
Not on earth, and not after we die.

As you look outside your door, you find a world that is upside down and its going to get worse.
This isn't good news for the unbelievers, but its a definite sign to the born again that WHO we are waiting for, is about to deliver us from this present evil world.
@Behold Instead of getting despondent, we need indeed to keep looking up, 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2).

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Salvation is more then just eternal life and being made righteous.
Its also, protection and shelter from God's wrath. "the day of wrath".

Let me show you.....

Paul wrote this. ""for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against THAT DAY">

Do you see "that day"?
"Its a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God"

Its the "day of Wrath". Romans 2:5.

Saint, its when Jesus comes back not as a Lamb, but as THE KING OF GLORY, and is going to bring vengeance as judgement upon all those who are Christ Rejectors and against this evil world in general.
This is such a time of horror,........ and unbelievers living today, so lost inside their cell phones and believers stumbling around within their spiritual blindness..... have no idea what is coming upon this earth..... soon.

Jesus is coming to bring Wrath.
This same God of Love, Who is the Gift of God and the Mercy of God, is coming to bring the wrath of God, as final Justice.
This is : 2 Thessalonians 1:8. """ In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.""

THAT is the "day of Wrath", and as Paul is explaining, we the born again have committed our faith and trust in Christ to God.... so that we are not only saved from our sin and delivered from Eternal Judgment, .... but also, we are spared and sheltered from God's vengeance that is coming soon to this earth.

You are correct Be, salvation can be used in many ways, and God's protection in His upcoming day can in fact be considered salvation. But the ultimate salvation of course is the receiving the gift that God gives, everlasting life.