AI can read your mind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ChatGPT can name that childhood movie, game or toy that's on the tip of your tongue: 'Memory is restored'

This is a problem. I have came to an understanding of thinking you know what someone is thinking or who they really are and how they will act. It's called paranoia and non factual assessment.

This reminds me of the paranoid people in my life that always come up with some weird ideas about people that aren't based on facts.

It also reminds me of courts that falsely convict people of crimes or intended crimes (in the case of the movie "minority report") based on some faulty algorithm.

Cheers to the future and beyond, way beyond: :watching and waiting:
:jest:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curious......if AI is as good as advertised .......Why does Tesla have problems with their backup cameras?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ChatGPT can name that childhood movie, game or toy that's on the tip of your tongue: 'Memory is restored'

This is a problem. I have came to an understanding of thinking you know what someone is thinking or who they really are and how they will act. It's called paranoia and non factual assessment.

This reminds me of the paranoid people in my life that always come up with some weird ideas about people that aren't based on facts.

It also reminds me of courts that falsely convict people of crimes or intended crimes (in the case of the movie "minority report") based on some faulty algorithm.

Have you checked out our recent member Tulipbee, who is using AI, likely GPT-4? Click on the name and read through some if his posts. Once in a while the real person pops in and posts, but it is interesting. The user can assign a role, like a pirate, using their language and design a setting, like a ballroom dance and proceed to dialogue; or answer posts with the eloquence of Hemingway, equipped and slanted with Calvin theology - with a stand-up comedy routine thrown in. It is fascinating and funny. I discovered that this was highly unlikely that even a genius could do since he answered a dozen posts, write some 2700 words all within one hour. The thing I noticed was that the AI posts were not offering anything new. No original ideas, no real answers, no problems solved, just a just a summation of what the person posted and a lot of fluff.

Reactions: marks and Cassandra

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you checked out our recent member Tulipbee, who is using AI, likely GPT-4? Click on the name and read through some if his posts. Once in a while the real person pops in and posts, but it is interesting. The user can assign a role, like a pirate, using their language and design a setting, like a ballroom dance and proceed to dialogue; or answer posts with the eloquence of Hemingway, equipped and slanted with Calvin theology - with a stand-up comedy routine thrown in. It is fascinating and funny. I discovered that this was highly unlikely that even a genius could do since he answered a dozen posts, write some 2700 words all within one hour. The thing I noticed was that the AI posts were not offering anything new. No original ideas, no real answers, no problems solved, just a just a summation of what the person posted and a lot of fluff.
Yep, noticed.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Only god can read our minds. satan and the demons can recall facts of our past, but cannot read our minds. Mankind far less.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only god can read our minds. satan and the demons can recall facts of our past, but cannot read our minds. Mankind far less.

Don't forget your wife ...I surprised her once. To take an executive job in Missouri, I had to take a Psych test. the results were sent back to me .....She read it and commented ....."These guys know you better than I do."
Told HR, I guess the idea is to not hire "Jack the Ripper"

• Haha
Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks Dev!
There was a doll advertised on the back of BAB-O cleanser back in the late 50s and I could never find it. I just asked Chat GPT-4 and it found it!!!

Reactions: dev553344