Airplane pilots hearts hurt by the covid vaccine shown by FAA changing it's regulation for pilots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again a perfect example of taking a piece of news that may signal something and then distorting it way way out of proportion. And not doing due diligence and looking for why.

But airlines expand the PR interval from .12 to .2 to .12 to .3. Why? Th best logical and evidentiary answer is that pilots are getting older and the PR interval in older but healthy people can be prolonged and means no danger.

A prolonged PR interval is in a range that’s greater than ~200 ms (0.20s). The PR interval is usually prolonged when the electrical signal takes a long time to get through the AV node, as seen in a first-degree atrioventricular (AV) block. The AV node is the “gatekeeper” that sends an electrical signal from the top of the heart to the bottom. So, while a prolonged PR interval could mean risk (your doctor might recommend a pacemaker), it’s not necessarily always a sign of danger or a serious condition.

Even middle-aged or older adults, who are generally healthy, could have prolonged PR intervals in their ECG results. The prolonged interval means that it takes longer for the signal to move across the atria, but that could also reflect age-related changes. This is also seen in healthy individuals during sleep, in some athletes, or when someone takes certain medications like beta-blockers. You’ll need a doctor or trained medical professional to make the determination about whether the prolonged PR interval is dangerous.

There is no evidence anywhere (except in the fertile minds of the conspiracy theorists) that covid shots cause prolonged PR intervals.

I have a-fib
a heart murmur
an aortic stent
an aortic valve replacement
a slight ascending aortic aneurism

I have had 5 covid shots and my heart has suffered no damage. How do I know? I get at least three EKG's a year.