ALERTS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone,,,
I've been gone for a while and find that I have 62 alerts.

However, I can only see one.
Does anyone know how I can get to see ALL of them??

Thanks!
GG
Welcome back!

Once you click on the alert button they all disappear. If you have one after that it is because another alert has occurred since you check the first time. To see them all simply double click on the alert button until the list comes up in your main window. It will show more than the 62, but anything before that would be alerts you had checked when you were here previously. Simply count down to the 62nd and start working your way forward.

When I get a bunch of them like I write down the date of each one on a sheet of paper as I go through them working my way up to the current date. After checking each alert you will have to double click on the alert button again to continue with the next one. To avoid going through every single one while you have the list in view skip any alerts for 'likes' but write down the date to keep your place. This usually reduces the total number you have to physically check considerably.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Welcome back!

Once you click on the alert button they all disappear. If you have one after that it is because another alert has occurred since you check the first time. To see them all simply double click on the alert button until the list comes up in your main window. It will show more than the 62, but anything before that would be alerts you had checked when you were here previously. Simply count down to the 62nd and start working your way forward.

When I get a bunch of them like I write down the date of each one on a sheet of paper as I go through them working my way up to the current date. After checking each alert you will have to double click on the alert button again to continue with the next one. To avoid going through every single one while you have the list in view skip any alerts for 'likes' but write down the date to keep your place. This usually reduces the total number you have to physically check considerably.
Hi Amadeus,,,,
They're not coming up.
I only see the very last one from Farouk.
Guess the others are lost, maybe because they're so old.

Guess I'll just start from the beginning.
I sure hope all is OK with you.
I had a terrible winter.
Hubby keeps getting broken vertebrae.
Did another blood test to confirm some blood thing.
Please pray for his strength. This may or may not pass.
Thanks.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,,,

Thanks!
GG

Long time no see Fran...we were worried about you with all this Covid thing and not seeing you for so long!!! ♥︎

As for Alerts ...nah, they are probably so old and ancient history , like reading last years newspapers!
Maybe they just 'time-out' after a while.

Lovely to see you again...hang around for a while.

Our dear friends Willie T has sadly gone to be with the Lord. Our loss, his gain. x

Reactions: farouk

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clicking again on the alert button works for me; but if that doesn't work, try hovering over your profile icon. A pop up box should show up with various options, then click on the alerts. That should give you all of them.

Reactions: amadeus

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Long time no see Fran...we were worried about you with all this Covid thing and not seeing you for so long!!! ♥︎

As for Alerts ...nah, they are probably so old and ancient history , like reading last years newspapers!
Maybe they just 'time-out' after a while.

Lovely to see you again...hang around for a while.

Our dear friends Willie T has sadly gone to be with the Lord. Our loss, his gain. x
Hi Helen,
I had a terrible winter with hubby being sick.
He's not really getting better.
Problems with the vertebrae bones.
He did a blood test this morning...we'll see.

We did good with the Covid.
We live in a small town and in our entire area there were about 15 cases, but some did die.
All because someone went down to Florence to the airport....he was one that passed away.
In his 60's. And some that he played cards with also got sick.

I'm so sad about Willie.
He was a really nice person--knew him for about 5 years.
It seems sudden. He was in good form too.

Anyway, yes, it's good to be back and I'll be staying unless something here changes again.
I don't know what to expect anymore....

Blessings
GG

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Clicking again on the alert button works for me; but if that doesn't work, try hovering over your profile icon. A pop up box should show up with various options, then click on the alerts. That should give you all of them.
Thanks Giuliano,,,but @Helen is right...the alerts were very old and probably did not require a response anyway.

See you around.

Reactions: Helen and Giuliano

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi everyone,,,

Thanks!
GG

Ah hello Fran, i haven't seen u here b4...
How have u been???

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what to expect anymore....

Hi GG,

I don't know if we've posted back and forth together, but sorry to hear about your husbands health issues.

But as far as "what to expect", ... I expect the world to keep getting worse (continued Tribulation) but hope your lives get better!
Bobby Jo

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Hi GG,

I don't know if we've posted back and forth together, but sorry to hear about your husbands health issues.

But as far as "what to expect", ... I expect the world to keep getting worse (continued Tribulation) but hope your lives get better!
Bobby Jo
Thanks Bobby Jo
We take what God gives.
And I'm hoping for the best.

R

Rita

Godsgrace,
How lovely to see you back, must admit I was worried about you as well when the Covid hit so badly in Europe - pleased to hear you got through it okay, but sorry to hear about your husband not being too good xx
Rita ( think I was butterfly when you were last here x )
Rita

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Godsgrace,
How lovely to see you back, must admit I was worried about you as well when the Covid hit so badly in Europe - pleased to hear you got through it okay, but sorry to hear about your husband not being too good xx
Rita ( think I was butterfly when you were last here x )
Rita
Yes!
I remember butterfly.
My granddaughter, that is on the autism spectrum, just got her "high school diploma".
She had to take a "test" on her thesis which was THE WORLD OF BUTTERFLIES.
She love butterflies.
See you around Rita.

12215949-light-colorful-background-with-rainbow-and-butterflies-decorated-bubbles.jpg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I forgot how much I missed your posts @GodsGrace :)

@Nancy will excited to see you again...she only mentioned you and Rollo on Saturday morning on the phone! So she'll be happy.
Don't run away again until she has said hello :D
So sad about your hubby, be assured we will be praying for him. ✟

xx

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Amadeus,,,,
They're not coming up.
I only see the very last one from Farouk.
Guess the others are lost, maybe because they're so old.

Guess I'll just start from the beginning.
I sure hope all is OK with you.
I had a terrible winter.
Hubby keeps getting broken vertebrae.
Did another blood test to confirm some blood thing.
Please pray for his strength. This may or may not pass.
Thanks.
Sorry you're unable to get your alerts but very good to see you back in good health. I will keep your husband in prayer. Hope to see you posting a lot again.
Give God the glory!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I forgot how much I missed your posts @GodsGrace :)

@Nancy will excited to see you again...she only mentioned you and Rollo on Saturday morning on the phone! So she'll be happy.
Don't run away again until she has said hello :D
So sad about your hubby, be assured we will be praying for him. ✟

xx
Thanks Helen.
Someone prayed over the phone for him last night and he's actually feeling much better today.
If only no more bones would break....
Being on the forum will take my mind off things.