Aliens and Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
http://youtu.be/wjmFm8PIz8M

Check this starting at 1:20 to get to the quick, or watch the whole thing if you like.
Perhaps you have viewed it already. What do you think?

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Um....I'm not saying anything on the content of this...I have not watched...but I feel I should say that the reason I have not watched it, is because it goes for 2 and a half hours! I'm lucky if I get 20 mins at the keyboard! Can I perhaps suggest that if you want a thread that will discuss this matter, that you make a few summarising points from the clip? For those of us time handicapped... :)

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
I watched the whole thing.but here are 2 questions,if the demons are aliens then the angels must also be aliens?

Niki

May 28, 2013
logical conclusion. figured that was what the vid was about...

This is a very popular belief circulating these days. check out this thread

Is God an alien....must be the next step in this logic

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rach said:
Um....I'm not saying anything on the content of this...I have not watched...but I feel I should say that the reason I have not watched it, is because it goes for 2 and a half hours! I'm lucky if I get 20 mins at the keyboard! Can I perhaps suggest that if you want a thread that will discuss this matter, that you make a few summarising points from the clip? For those of us time handicapped... :)
Again if you want to watch the section that peeked my interest, start it at 1:20 and watch about 5 mins.

To explain though...
Alien abductions end, in mid-stride when the name of Jesus is called out!

Pelaides said:
I watched the whole thing.but here are 2 questions,if the demons are aliens then the angels must also be aliens?
The demons are disguised as aliens.
Angels are angels and come in the name of the Lord.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Niki said:
logical conclusion. figured that was what the vid was about...

This is a very popular belief circulating these days. check out this thread

Is God an alien....must be the next step in this logic
There is a book and d.v.d called "chariots of the Gods"by erich von daniken thats similar to this video,It shows that religion and science can coexist.

Niki

May 28, 2013
Pelaides said:
There is a book and d.v.d called "chariots of the Gods"by erich von daniken thats similar to this video,It shows that religion and science can coexist.
That's an old book isn't it? I think I heard it mentioned on tv during one of those are aliens among us shows...or his name at least...

I have a view that does not exclude science from God...however, I don't view God as religion and by the same means, I don't view Him as
ignorant of science ;)

I'm sorry if I misled you...I was being tongue in cheek regarding God is an alien (it was the title of the other thread)

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been very careful to broach this subject and not over-sensationalize it, but thoroughly read the first few chapters of Ezekiel. Better yet, try and literally draw the described vehicles of the passage.

The movement of God's throne and accompanying angels is very interesting. For one, the motion described is actually foreign to an era where you must turn in the direction that you wish to go, but could be described in our day and time as hovering - such as a saucer-like motion. A lot of people run away with this in a new age theory, but what if God has chosen a way to convey and express himself in a certain manner? Could God have chosen to relate to man with a sort of divine technology? I'm not necessarily answering in the affirmative, but it's interesting how the Ezekiel vision is not really addressed very often.

Similarly, what if a great deception could be the demons appear as a quasi-messiah race? It sounds like science-fiction, but do we assume that tactics of deception do not change based upon the characters of culture?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
The word .... ALIENS .... is a generic term mankind uses to describe beings ... "from somewhere out there"

In the most elementary sense we must include God , Jesus , and the angels as also being .... "somewhere out there"

Most likely it is not so far away .... but in a dimension right around us which we cannot see or comprehend.

Same as demons and fallen angels ..... they are around but invisible.

The question now arises as to what all those "ALIENS" would look like if they tried to appear to humans.

God appeared to humans as Jesus Christ ...... Ezekiel's whirl-wheels came down to him as a chariot from the sky ...... Angels appeared in the Old Testament and looked like Men ....... Angels appeared in the Old Testament looking like powerful illuminated entities almost beyond description.

Who knows what evil entities would look like ....... Grey's ...?? ..... UFO'S .....??? .... little men from Mars .... ??

Throw in the mix all the supposed reports of UFO sightings that can be sometimes be explained by natural means .... plus the thousands of UFO-Alien books that have been printed

It is hard for mankind or Christians to answer these questions with authority

My opinion the so-called "ALIENS" .... are probably from what we would call "The Spiritual Realm"

During the endtimes I think mankind will be exposed to more of these things.

I expect it will be a time of confusion for the world ..... trying to figure out who are the good guy and who are the bad guys.

tripleseven

Nov 11, 2013
THIS is an amazing doco - you should check out the podcast they also have. It is called canary cry radio.

There is a coming alien deception. Recently the History channel aired an episiode about the misunderstanding of Satan. How he is the true savious who will save us from the alinen jesus who is set to come. This type of theory is quite popular in new age circles as well.

"Aliens" are Nephilim - fallen angels who mated with humans.

I HIGHLY suggest looking up Rob Skibas teaching on the Nephilim. It is very biblical and he breaks it down in a way that is easy to understand.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Here is an excerpt from the Wikipedia entry "Nephilim":

Some individuals and groups, including St. Augustine, John Chrysostom, and John Calvin, take the view of Genesis 6:2 that the "Angels" who fathered the nephilim referred to certain human males from the lineage of Seth, who were called sons of God probably in reference to their prior covenant with Yahweh (cf. Deuteronomy 14:1; 32:5); according to these sources, these men had begun to pursue bodily interests, and so took wives of the daughters of men, e.g., those who were descended from Cain or from any people who did not worship God.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Dodo_David said:
Here is an excerpt from the Wikipedia entry "Nephilim":

I just listened to a program yesterday that said the greats of long along taught that the sons of God referred to angelic beings. That is my understanding too.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
ccfromsc said:
I say give them their "green card" and let them stay! What do y'all say? :unsure:
I already have a Green Card, thank you very much.

tumblr_inline_mwjhfewagd1rfqd6e.jpg