Aliens that preach "love and peace" - FALSE Savior?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

May 20, 2021
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi

If there has been aliens that preach "love and peace" and have trying to create "world peace" , and fill the role of "Savior of Mankind" , isn't this part of the deception by turning into the FALSE Savior ? (Replacing Jesus)

Just because they preach "love and peace" does NOT mean they can secretly be demonst/fallen angels/nephilim?

Ruminator

Nov 11, 2021
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[Deuteronomy 24:14 NKJV] (14) "You shall not oppress a hired servant [who is] poor and needy, [whether] one of your brethren or one of the aliens who [is] in your land within your gates.

[1 Chronicles 22:2 NKJV] (2) So David commanded to gather the aliens who [were] in the land of Israel; and he appointed masons to cut hewn stones to build the house of God.

[1 Chronicles 29:15 NKJV] (15) For we [are] aliens and pilgrims before You, As [were] all our fathers; Our days on earth [are] as a shadow, And without hope.

[2 Chronicles 2:17 NKJV] (17) Then Solomon numbered all the aliens who [were] in the land of Israel, after the census in which David his father had numbered them; and there were found to be one hundred and fifty-three thousand six hundred.

[Proverbs 5:10 NKJV] (10) Lest aliens be filled with your wealth, And your labors [go] to the house of a foreigner;

[Isaiah 25:5 NKJV] (5) You will reduce the noise of aliens, As heat in a dry place; [As] heat in the shadow of a cloud, The song of the terrible ones will be diminished.

[Jeremiah 2:25 NKJV] (25) Withhold your foot from being unshod, and your throat from thirst. But you said, 'There is no hope. No! For I have loved aliens, and after them I will go.'

[Jeremiah 5:19 NKJV] (19) "And it will be when you say, 'Why does the LORD our God do all these [things] to us?' then you shall answer them, 'Just as you have forsaken Me and served foreign gods in your land, so you shall serve aliens in a land [that is] not yours.'

[Lamentations 5:2 NKJV] (2) Our inheritance has been turned over to aliens, And our houses to foreigners.

[Ezekiel 28:10 NKJV] (10) You shall die the death of the uncircumcised By the hand of aliens; For I have spoken," says the Lord GOD.' "

[Ezekiel 30:12 NKJV] (12) I will make the rivers dry, And sell the land into the hand of the wicked; I will make the land waste, and all that is in it, By the hand of aliens. I, the LORD, have spoken."

[Ezekiel 31:12 NKJV] (12) 'And aliens, the most terrible of the nations, have cut it down and left it; its branches have fallen on the mountains and in all the valleys; its boughs lie broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the peoples of the earth have gone from under its shadow and left it.

[Hosea 7:9 NKJV] (9) Aliens have devoured his strength, But he does not know [it]; Yes, gray hairs are here and there on him, Yet he does not know [it].

[Hosea 8:7 NKJV] (7) "They sow the wind, And reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no bud; It shall never produce meal. If it should produce, Aliens would swallow it up.

[Joel 3:17 NKJV] (17) "So you shall know that I [am] the LORD your God, Dwelling in Zion My holy mountain. Then Jerusalem shall be holy, And no aliens shall ever pass through her again."

[Ephesians 2:12 NKJV] (12) that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

[Hebrews 11:34 NKJV] (34) quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

8o)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hi

If there has been aliens that preach "love and peace" and have trying to create "world peace" , and fill the role of "Savior of Mankind" , isn't this part of the deception by turning into the FALSE Savior ? (Replacing Jesus)

Just because they preach "love and peace" does NOT mean they can secretly be demonst/fallen angels/nephilim?
”can’t,” btw
i would say “preaching” love and peace would maybe not be the same as doing them, and to judge by their actions…although “trying to create world peace” is imo a failure of perspective, or an oxymoron or something

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course they would be false prophets/teachers but who are these aliens preaching ‘peace’?
Did we make contact and I’m not aware of it?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Read your bible and seek the Lord every day of your life. Don't expect someone else to do it for you. Or you WILL be deceived.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A modern day human who was a false teacher, was David Koresh in the Waco siege, who claimed to be Jesus.
But I don’t think aliens have told us any messages.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi

Keep studying your Bible. The coming false Messiah is going to be the cherub Satan himself, as he also has the image of man like all angels do. Christ's Book of Revelation revealed this fact.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is correct. All the so-called liberals preach love and peace, while promoting hatred. And now demons (call them aliens if you wish) have taken control of every country to establish tyranny and abolish freedom.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the workings by the coming false Messiah, per prophecy in the Book of Daniel, is his use of 'peace' to destroy many (Daniel 8).

In 1 Thessalonians 5, Apostle Paul showed that when 'they' (meaning the deceived) say, "Peace and safety", then "sudden destruction" shall come upon them. Paul was pointing to God's consuming fire on the day of the Lord that is to happen on the very last day of this world, with Christ's return (see 2 Peter 3:10).

In Matthew 24 about the end of this world, Jesus gave the Sign that we would hear of wars and rumors of war, but be not troubled because those things must happen, BUT THE END IS NOT YET. The opposite of a time of war and rumors of war is a time of world peace. Thus the coming tribulation is to be a time of world peace, but a fake peace.

In Revelation 13, we are asked who can make war with the beast? The idea is when he comes to power with his beast kingdom, over all nations and peoples, he will control all militaries and armies. No nation will be able to make war. This is the main proposed goal of the United Nations, to end all wars and bring world peace, literally.

But the actual real... goal that Satan's servants in control today do not let be known, is his plan to takeover the whole earth and rule over all nations as "king of the world", and to be worshiped in place of God. Those who refuse to bow to him or his image are to be killed (Revelation 13). That is what Satan has always wanted, to be worshiped as GOD. That is what he rebelled about in the old world when he fell, and it will be what the coming tribulation at the end of this world will be about.