All cultures accepted...except the Southern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tennessee governor proclaimed a day honoring Nathan Bedford Forrest former General in the Confederate States Cavalry. After the war he was also the leader of the KKK.

Ted Cruz of Texas, I am ashamed to say, is raising cane about it. I don't care if Cruz likes it or not. It is Tennessee's business, not his.

A couple of wrongs, that Cruz and all other politically correct and minority racist's, are manifested here.

1.) Just like the title says, all cultures are acceptable in U.S. except the Southern Culture. It must be eradicated completely by those mentioned. The U.S. likes to accuse others of genocide, yet genocide is what it is being practiced against the Southern people.

2.) Cruz shows his profound ignorance of the war between the states, and slavery, and even of the original KKK. He, like all others just breath in the smoke that has been blown up his backside.

So, don't listen to the b.s. that is constantly being spread by these people. Do yourself a favor and read up on it. Read the biography of Forrest by Brian Steel Wills called 'A Battle From The Start'. It is the most recent I am aware of being originally published in 1959 by Harper Collins. Wills is a fair author with the facts, and shows both Forrest's good and bad points.

Never was there a man whose story should be told and read by all. But due to the political hatred of the North and racist hatred of the minorities, he is despised. And they don't want his story told. They choose to be racist, blind, and stupid. Just like Cruz.

Stranger

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just like the title says, all cultures are acceptable in U.S. except the Southern Culture.
Actually Southern culture had (and has) a great deal to commend it, the politeness and manners of the South are well known. According to what we know about the South is general, people were more cultured in that part of America, and also Christianity was more deeply rooted (hence the Bible Belt). Many of the sound Bible preachers have come from the South, such as Adrian Rogers and Oliver B. Greene.

The South had come a long way from the days of the KKK, and had black politicians cared about America, they would not have used the race card to manipulate the rest of the population.

What is happening right now is that radical Leftists and Communists have joined hand with Muslim radicals and black politicians, Fascists and Anarchists to destroy America and make identity politics the politics of America. Let's not forget the evil billionaires like George Soros, who are throwing billions at all these rascals who are willing to be lawless, in order to bring America down. So a large part of their agenda is to foster hatred against whites in general and against the South.

What should have happened a long time ago is that all these evildoers should have locked up or executed, starting with Obama, the king of racists.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is it really racism to want to stop racism?
As a matter of fact Black Racism has raised its ugly head to fight White Racism (which was just about eliminated until Obama showed up).

Also the use of "racism" when none exists is simply to fan the flames of hatred and violence and exacerbate racial tensions. People have been throwing that epithet on anyone and everyone who is conservative, just to smear them unnecessarily.

Trump has been called a racist, a bigot, and a white Supremacists WHEN NONE OF THAT IS TRUE. Fake News is the order of the day. You will notice that no one calls the Black Caucus in America "racist" when that is exactly what they are. No one calls Corey Booker and Maxine Waters racist when that is precisely their agenda. Both blacks and whites should wake up to this deliberate manipulation.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it really racism to want to stop racism?

What makes you think Cruz is not operating from his own racism? Just because he has Mexican or Cuban ancestors? Thus he can't be the racist? It must be the Tennessee governor that is racist. He is the white Southern one.

In fact, I think you are quite racist against the Southern white people.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Southern culture had (and has) a great deal to commend it, the politeness and manners of the South are well known. According to what we know about the South is general, people were more cultured in that part of America, and also Christianity was more deeply rooted (hence the Bible Belt). Many of the sound Bible preachers have come from the South, such as Adrian Rogers and Oliver B. Greene.

The South had come a long way from the days of the KKK, and had black politicians cared about America, they would not have used the race card to manipulate the rest of the population.

What is happening right now is that radical Leftists and Communists have joined hand with Muslim radicals and black politicians, Fascists and Anarchists to destroy America and make identity politics the politics of America. Let's not forget the evil billionaires like George Soros, who are throwing billions at all these rascals who are willing to be lawless, in order to bring America down. So a large part of their agenda is to foster hatred against whites in general and against the South.

What should have happened a long time ago is that all these evildoers should have locked up or executed, starting with Obama, the king of racists.

The South owes a tremendous lot to the KKK of the reconstruction period. They were white men willing to fight and protect their families and way of life. The North knows it which is why it continues it's war against the Southern white people.

And no man represents the Southern white man better than Nathan Bedford Forrest. So they, the Northern power, will pull all stops to label him as evil to the core. How stupid. What propaganda. And Christians buy into it. Unbelievable.

Stranger

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And no man represents the Southern white man better than Nathan Bedford Forrest.
According to history this statement is true: “Nathan Bedford Forrest is a recognized military figure in American history and a native Tennessean,” the proclamation says. (Governor's Proclamation)

However, his association with the KKK and the Massacre at Fort Pillow cast a shadow over this man:

'The following spring, in April 1864, Forrest and his men were involved in one of the most controversial episodes of the Civil War. After surrounding Fort Pillow, near Memphis, Forrest demanded the surrender of the garrison, which included 262 soldiers of the U.S. Colored Heavy Artillery. When the Union forces refused, Forrest’s men easily overran the fort. Then, according to several eyewitness accounts, the Confederates, enraged by the sight of black men in Federal uniform, executed many of the colored troops after they had surrendered: an unambiguous war crime. Though accounts varied, the incident stands as one of the most gruesome of the Civil War era; “Remember Fort Pillow” became a rallying-cry for African-American soldiers throughout the Union Army.'
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Had the Union forces surrendered originally, perhaps this could have been avoided.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tennessee governor proclaimed a day honoring Nathan Bedford Forrest former General in the Confederate States Cavalry. After the war he was also the leader of the KKK.

Ted Cruz of Texas, I am ashamed to say, is raising cane about it. I don't care if Cruz likes it or not. It is Tennessee's business, not his.

A couple of wrongs, that Cruz and all other politically correct and minority racist's, are manifested here.

1.) Just like the title says, all cultures are acceptable in U.S. except the Southern Culture. It must be eradicated completely by those mentioned. The U.S. likes to accuse others of genocide, yet genocide is what it is being practiced against the Southern people.

2.) Cruz shows his profound ignorance of the war between the states, and slavery, and even of the original KKK. He, like all others just breath in the smoke that has been blown up his backside.

So, don't listen to the b.s. that is constantly being spread by these people. Do yourself a favor and read up on it. Read the biography of Forrest by Brian Steel Wills called 'A Battle From The Start'. It is the most recent I am aware of being originally published in 1959 by Harper Collins. Wills is a fair author with the facts, and shows both Forrest's good and bad points.

Never was there a man whose story should be told and read by all. But due to the political hatred of the North and racist hatred of the minorities, he is despised. And they don't want his story told. They choose to be racist, blind, and stupid. Just like Cruz.

Stranger
I don’t mean to start trouble but didn’t the South commit treason by rebelling against the United States and trying to secede from the Union, treason is punishable by death, the South should have never been allowed to erect those statues in the first place or keep the Rebel flag.

I’m sorry Stranger, but because of what the South did, hundreds of thousands of Americans died.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger
The war is over Stranger, has been for a long while, there is no North and South, only the United States Of America.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to history this statement is true: “Nathan Bedford Forrest is a recognized military figure in American history and a native Tennessean,” the proclamation says. (Governor's Proclamation)

However, his association with the KKK and the Massacre at Fort Pillow cast a shadow over this man:

'The following spring, in April 1864, Forrest and his men were involved in one of the most controversial episodes of the Civil War. After surrounding Fort Pillow, near Memphis, Forrest demanded the surrender of the garrison, which included 262 soldiers of the U.S. Colored Heavy Artillery. When the Union forces refused, Forrest’s men easily overran the fort. Then, according to several eyewitness accounts, the Confederates, enraged by the sight of black men in Federal uniform, executed many of the colored troops after they had surrendered: an unambiguous war crime. Though accounts varied, the incident stands as one of the most gruesome of the Civil War era; “Remember Fort Pillow” became a rallying-cry for African-American soldiers throughout the Union Army.'
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Had the Union forces surrendered originally, perhaps this could have been avoided.

Your quote shades the truth. It is the typical yankee version. There was no surrender. The battle carried on. Just because most were black, then black men were killed. But of course it is called a massacre. A yankee court of inquiry was held and of course they found Forrest guilty. But, white yankees were killed as well as blacks. The claim that any were killed under a flag of surrender or truce just isn't so. There was no surrender.

Yeah, 'Remember Fort Pillow' became a rallying cry by the black soldiers till they engaged in combat again with Forrest. They wore arm bands indicating their revenge for Fort Pillow. Then when they encountered Forrest's men again, You could find those arm bands scattered all over the territory as they got the hell out of there.

The KKK of the Reconstruction era was the natural result of a people trying to survive under tyrannical and despotic conditions. It was but another phase of the War between the States. Of course the yankee government hated it. It was composed of mostly Confederate Veterans. And, it did what it needed to do. It ran the yankee carpet baggers back up north and took back political control.

This is why the govt. today still is destroying our flags and monuments.

Stranger

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t mean to start trouble but didn’t the South commit treason by rebelling against the United States and trying to secede from the Union, treason is punishable by death, the South should have never been allowed to erect those statues in the first place or keep the Rebel flag.

I’m sorry Stranger, but because of what the South did, hundreds of thousands of Americans died.

Don't be sorry. But, do your homework. You have bought into the political correct lie that the South started the war. And, that the South was the traitor.

So, I ask you, how did the South start the war? What made the South a 'traitor'?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The war is over Stranger, has been for a long while, there is no North and South, only the United States Of America.

Oh yeah? Just look at the red and blue states and tell me how united we are.

If the war is over, then why don't the yankees, and liberals, and minority racists, leave our flags and monuments alone?

Blacks and minorities are just mules of the government to incite the tearing down of these monuments.

Just like Cruz is.

Stranger

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I searched for info on General Forrest, found a Wikipedia page about him and here is a quote:
"In the last years of his life, Forrest publicly denounced the violence and racism of the Klan, insisted he had never been a member, and made at least one public speech (to a black audience) in favor of racial harmony."

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No. I said I think you are quite racist against the Southern white people.

Stranger

This is false of course. I don't think southern white people are a race. And I don't think that all southern white people are racist.

Even that generalization is part of your own racist make-up. Not my own.

There is a way to be different from you...very different from you. Not everything has to first be filtered through your own very biased brain.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is false of course. I don't think southern white people are a race. And I don't think that all southern white people are racist.

Even that generalization is part of your own racist make-up. Not my own.

There is a way to be different from you...very different from you. Not everything has to first be filtered through your own very biased brain.

Yet you hate the Southern white people who honor the Confederate flag and our Confederate statues. You falsely identify them as racists. Such generalization on your part.

Thus you are filtering the truth through your biased infected brain, and it comes out as hate towards the Southern white people. You just don't want to admit it, because you believe like all others who breath in the smoke they blew up your backside. And of course you are too good to hate...but you do.

Your just another govt. mule.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I searched for info on General Forrest, found a Wikipedia page about him and here is a quote:
"In the last years of his life, Forrest publicly denounced the violence and racism of the Klan, insisted he had never been a member, and made at least one public speech (to a black audience) in favor of racial harmony."

You must remember none would own up to membership into the klan. This would have brought the yankee wrath upon them. So, of course Forrest would usually deny any attachment to them. But that he was the first leader is most surely true. The klan leader today is called the 'Grand Wizard'. This is not a cultic term. Nathan Bedford Forrest was unbeatable in the field when he was the one solely in charge. He was so successful that he became known as the 'Wizard of the saddle'. Thus when he became the leader of the klan, the term 'wizard' followed.

Once the klan served it's purpose, Forrest disbanded it. There was no need then to continue with it. Plus, the yankee govt. was getting groups of men to dress up like klansman and commit crimes and that way the klan would be blamed and become unpopular with the people like Episkopos here who believes all the yankee smoke sent his way.

So, the original Klan served it's purpose and was disbanded by Forrest.

Stranger

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be sorry. But, do your homework. You have bought into the political correct lie that the South started the war. And, that the South was the traitor.

So, I ask you, how did the South start the war? What made the South a 'traitor'?

Stranger

I know the civil war was not all about slavery, but taxes and states rights, and perhaps other things I don't know about.

Also I believe there is an agenda against the white race here in America, I know the South has it's culture and heritage and you want to preserve that.

Do you actually think The United States Of America would have been better off divided?

When Southron States decided to secede from the Union is when you became a traitor.

-JohnPaul

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy