All Israel will be saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]Many popular end-time preachers like to start their teachings about Israel in Romans 11:26, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]“And so in this way, all Israel will be saved.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]From here they declare that a future revival of the Jewish people will bring the entire nation of Israel to Jesus. This is an admirable sentiment, as our desire as Christians is for the entire world to become Christian, but it isn’t what Paul is saying. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Notice that in Romans 11:26, it begins with: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]And so in this way[/SIZE][SIZE=medium][/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Paul is about to conclude a premise that he has been developing. Most of Paul’s thought has been developed between chapters 9-11, but actually the right teaching on who are the true Israelites is threaded throughout the whole book of Romans.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]In Romans, Paul is showing that God is no longer focused on ethnicity. [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]No longer is race of any consequence, but faith is the distinguishing mark of God’s true people. Thus God shows no favouritism. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Romans 2:10-11[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]According to Paul: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Romans 2:28-29[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Paul goes on to assert that Abraham is not just the father of the Jewish people, but that he is the father of all those that walk in faith: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham’s offspring – not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all. As it is written: I have made you a father of many nations[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. Isaiah 51:1-8, Romans 4:16-17[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The definitive statement from Paul on this comes in Romans chapter nine: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary: It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned. [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Romans 9:6-8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]So far, Paul has stated that (1) God doesn’t show racial favour, (2) those that are of faith (no matter Jew or Gentile) are deemed to be Abraham’s descendants and (3) that those that are Abraham’s descendants in the natural (the Jews) aren’t considered to be Israel in the eyes of God automatically, only those that are holding to faith in Jesus are considered Israel. Revelation 2:9…[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]..some claim to be Jews, but are not, they belong to the synagogue of Satan[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Paul restates his argument in Romans 10:12: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile – the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]all who call on him[/SIZE][SIZE=medium].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Try as some might to rebuild the wall of racial division, as those who hold to the rapture theory must do, Jesus came to tear that wall down and he made Jew and Gentile into one new man. That is a past-tense accomplished fact, not a promise for the future. John 10:16[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]And so in this way[/SIZE][SIZE=medium][/SIZE][SIZE=medium] In what way Paul? His conclusion is that God only regards people of faith in Jesus as the true Israel. It is in [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]that[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] way, all genuine Christian believers will be saved![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We Christians ARE His chosen[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: John 15:16, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]His children[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: 1 John 3:1, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]His sheep[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: Hebrews 13:20, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]and are the true Israelites of God[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]: Galatians 6:16, Ezekiel 34:30-31[/SIZE]

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Underline: Psalm 83 and Ezek 38-39 are future wars that Israel will win, and it speaks of the land and mountains of Israel, not to mention a dozen other places surrounding Israel.

Ezek 39:12 “ ‘For seven months the Israelites will be burying them in order to cleanse the land.

Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews. A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is widely considered to be a form of racism.. https://www.google.com/#q=anti+semitic

Reactions: n2thelight

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Was what Jesus said in:
Matthew 21:43 ....the Kingdom will be taken from you [Jews]......
Luke 19:29 Bring those who did not want Me for their King and slaughter them...
Revelation 2:9....those who claim to be Jews, but belong to the synagogue of Satan.

...sufficiently anti-Semitic for you?

Reactions: n2thelight

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Underline: and yet God will save them all in the end..

Ezek 39:12 “ ‘For seven months the Israelites will be burying them in order to cleanse the land.

Ezek 39:25-29 “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will now restore the fortunes of Jacob and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name. 26They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid. 27When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of many nations. 28Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. 29I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Underline: Psa 83 and Ezek 38-39 are geographically speaking of the land and mountains of Israel, and the enemies that surround the land of Israel.

Ezek 38:8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

Ezek 38:18-19 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.

Ezek 39:2-4 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals.

Ezek 39:15-16 As they go through the land, anyone who sees a human bone will leave a marker beside it until the gravediggers bury it in the Valley of Hamon Gog, 16near a town called Hamonah. And so they will cleanse the land.’

Ezek 39:17 “Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood.

The Psalm 83 Confederates
Ammon - Palestinians & Northern Jordanians
Moab - Palestinians & Central Jordanians
Tents of Edom - Palestinians & Southern Jordanians
Gebal/Byblos - Hezbollah & Northern Lebanese
Tyre - Hezbollah & Southern Lebanese
Amalek - Arabs of the Sinai Area
Assyria - Syrians and Northern Iraqi's
Hagarenes - Egyptians (Hagar Egypt Matriarch)
Ishmaelites - Saudis (Ishmael father of Arabs)
Philistia - Hamas of the Gaza Strip
The children of Lot (Ammon, Edom) - Jordan

Psalm 83:5-8
With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6the tents of Edom (Palestinians & Southern Jordanians)
and the Ishmaelites (Saudis (Ishmael father of Arabs),
of Moab (Palestinians & Central Jordanians)
and the Hagrites (Egyptians (Hagar Egypt Matriarch),
7Byblos (Hezbollah & Northern Lebanese),
Ammon (Palestinians & Northern Jordanians)
and Amalek (Arabs of the Sinai Area),
Philistia (Hamas of the Gaza Strip),
with the people of Tyre (Hezbollah & Southern Lebanese).
8Even Assyria (Syrians and Northern Iraqi's) has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Heb 13:8 said:
Underline: Psalm 83 and Ezek 38-39 are future wars that Israel will win, and it speaks of the land and mountains of Israel, not to mention a dozen other places surrounding Israel.

Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews. A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is widely considered to be a form of racism.. https://www.google.com/#q=anti+semitic

People are quick to try an point out this false anti sematic view of Jew's....Please!!!!!

Blessed through who?Trust it's not the Jew's perse,but Israel whom only two of the tribes make up.....

Figure out who Israel is,then come back...

Two baskets of figs returned to that nation state of Israel and some are of the bad figs.Those that call themselves Jew's,but are not

Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, [but thou art rich] and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the syna-gogue of Sa'-tan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Really sooooo sick of this false charge of anti-sematics

Nov 2, 2016
USA
n2thelight said:
Really sooooo sick of this false charge of anti-sematics
What are your thoughts on Israel winning Psa 83 and Ezek 38-39. If you're not for Israel, you're against them, thus anti-Semitism.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
What are your thoughts on Israel winning Psa 83 and Ezek 38-39. If you're not for Israel, you're against them, thus anti-Semitism.
Who is Israel?

Don't think you read my post,or understood it

To be clear not only Jew's make up Israel,just two tribes!!!!

Nov 2, 2016
USA
n2thelight said:
To be clear not only Jew's make up Israel,just two tribes!!!!
Underline: The passage doesn't say, "I will gather them to their own land, not leaving the two tribes behind"

Ezek 39:28 Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Underline: The passage doesn't say, "I will gather them to their own land, not leaving the two tribes behind"

Ezek 39:28 Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind.
Who is Israel?

We can go from there...

Nov 2, 2016
USA
n2thelight said:
Who is Israel?

We can go from there...
Israel consists of the body of Christ Gal 6:16, and also the remnant that will be saved on the Day of Atonement at the end of the 70th week. The remnant that has been and continues to be brought back into the land of Israel since 1948. Ezek 37:12.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Psa 83 and Ezek 38-39 are not for the body of Christ. These are wars that the remnant is going to win.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Israel consists of the body of Christ Gal 6:16, and also the remnant that will be saved on the Day of Atonement at the end of the 70th week. The remnant that has been and continues to be brought back into the land of Israel since 1948. Ezek 37:12.

Only Judah,(Jew's)returned to the nation state of Israel in 1948,along with the bad figs.Who and where are the other 10 tribes?

As for Ezekiel 37;12,that verse is speaking of America...

Nov 2, 2016
USA
n2thelight said:
Only Judah,(Jew's)returned to the nation state of Israel in 1948,along with the bad figs.Who and where are the other 10 tribes?

As for Ezekiel 37;12,that verse is speaking of America...
The land of Israel is not America. and Psa 83 and Ezek 38-39 take place in America also? lol come on man. have you had a long day? we'll talk tomorrow, peace.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The land of Israel is not America. and Psa 83 and Ezek 38-39 take place in America also? lol come on man. have you had a long day? we'll talk tomorrow, peace.

The Christian nations make up Israel,period.....

And yea it has been a long day,and it's gonna be a long night,can't wait to get home....

Peace 2 yu as well

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Neither the Psalm 83 attack on the State of Israel, or the Gog/Magog attack onto the new nation of Beulah are actual wars.
In both, plus Armageddon, the Lord destroys the attackers before they do any damage to His people. As for the IDF - Isaiah 21:1-3 describes them.

Read Isaiah 22:1-14, Ezekiel 21:1-8, Amos 2:4-5 + many other prophesies telling the fate of Judah on the Lord's Day of wrath.

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
keras said:
[SIZE=medium]Many popular end-time preachers like to start their teachings about Israel in Romans 11:26, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]“And so in this way, all Israel will be saved.”[/SIZE]
Ro 11:26 teaches that, beginning in the tribulation and through to the end of the Millennial Kingdom of Christ, all believers of the nation of Israel will be saved. The first tranche will be the 144,000 during the tribulation -- "first fruits" is what they are called in The Revelation. Then deceased OT and tribulation Israel will be resurrected into the Millennial Kingdom and saved along with OT and tribulation Gentiles believers.

And for heaven sake, it tells us right there in Ro 11 that Israel is still "elect of God for their fathers' sakes." So that is why they exist today as a nation and a religion and why they are getting ready to build the 3rd Temple.

skypair

Nov 2, 2016
USA
n2thelight said:
The Christian nations make up Israel,period.....
So you're gonna hop on an airplane, fly to Israel and fight Psa 83 and Ezek 38-39. That's awfully nice of you.

keras said:
Neither the Psalm 83 attack on the State of Israel, or the Gog/Magog attack onto the new nation of Beulah are actual wars.
In both, plus Armageddon, the Lord destroys the attackers before they do any damage to His people.
But you're missing the point. Whether they're wars or not Israel wins. Like you said, the Lord destroys the attackers. The Jews will triumph!

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
But you're missing the point. Whether they're wars or not Israel wins. Like you said, the Lord destroys the attackers. The Jews will triumph!
Only a remnant of Judah will be saved. Isaiah 22:14, Zechariah 13:8-9, Amos 2:4-5 and many other prophesies.

It is all true Christians who will re-inhabit the holy Land, the Messainic Jewish survivors will join them. Jeremiah 12:14