All people know God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some bible scriptures that talk about when the new covenant was brought in there would be no more telling others know the Lord, know the Lord, for all shall know him from the least to the greatest.

If that is the case, and God is known by simply nature itself, then all people have the knowledge being without excuse to know that God does exist, though they have the power and ability to choose not to be with God if that is so their inclination right?

Considering this is the case, and God sent his Son, in which God through Christ reconciled the world unto himself, and Satan has been defeated... Satan is no longer stealing from God, instead us as human beings are in the Garden of Eden (spiritual state) - though we are on a psychical earth now, it comes to be noticed that all people now have the right to choose as their is no alienation between God and Man because of the Second Adam having corrected what the first Adam had done.

Therefore it is a choice, to either make a choice to choose God or not because God has given us the freedom to make the choice, (Recall Jesus when he said Oh Jerusalem, Oh Jerusalem, how I longed to gather you like Hens gather their chicks, but you were not WILLING).

Some believe it is God who does the picking and the choosing over Sally, over Moe, or Say a persons husbands and son gets saved, but the wife and daughter are out of luck... God has reconciled the world back to him.

Reconciled, and Sin has been paid for... What is there that remains but Faithfulness, and Faithfulness? There are three resurrections (Resurrection of Condemnation/Shame/Contempt), (Resurrection of Life) normal resurrection, (Resurrection of the dead) Better resurrection. There are two destination I believe personally people end up, that is either outside the kingdom, or inside the kingdom according to the Bible.

It is amazing truly what God has set up for all individuals now today, to pick and choose, and this old lady who my boss at work told me this; "Some people just do not want it", and you know that is a very true statement, also there have been people that have been burned by the churches so it is up to us to share the great and wonderful news that Jesus has completed everything and had victory overr Satan, Death (All death even spiritual death), the Grave/Sheol/Hell/Hades, and paid for Sin on the account of non-believers and believers... that all will be raised again, and there will be a place in the heavenly realm for the non-believers, and the believers... I just can not any longer wrap my head around - eternal conscious torment forever and ever and ever - but do see those who have a part in the lake of fire if that is still possible - as a purging away, and rubbing away out the darkness inside of a soul not like purgatory but similar it is God's Fire purging the darkness away from them.

Never believe me, but always be encouraged to read your bible, see what it says, and check history, and learn and study the scriptures.

See you in a week (If I can make it that long taking a break) - God bless all of you and remember that God is good, God is love, The Spirit of God lives in you, and you have the freedom to go to the Father in heaven through Jesus Christ and tell him all your problems worries, cares, and the like as God is good and he does care about you, and your friends, families, and those who are not believers.

In Love -
Matthew Gallagher

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just cant do this again…. Sorry dude, but you gotta go on ignore. This false preaching of yours has become tiresome. Dont worry, you aint the only one today, theres plenty of false beliefs running around on this forum.