All That I Am . . . All That I Have

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Powerful Lord, God Almighty . . .

All that I am and all that I have belongs to you. I am nothing compared to you, and certainly, you do not require me in the least. Your Plan will continue without me. I humble myself to you and your Holy Ways, and I humble myself to those who even may try to harm me. Help me, Lord . . . to be the utmost reflection of your Son Jesus and His Father, king David. Help me to follow their example of loving-kindness to all that I would come to know.

Please take what I have if my heart is not right. Please change my heart if it must be changed, for I am your son, and a good son receives punishment from his Father with thankfulness . . . and gratitude. I know that you are making me be the best that I can be. I ask that you would speed up this process, and cause me to be more like you in every way.

Father, help us to Truly Love one another. Help this Blessed Forum to be a place of Loving kindness, a place where we might all feel safe to say what we believe, and not be belittled or berated. I ask that you would change our Hearts, and make this Forum your Holy Temple by which we would come to Know you, just as you would desire that we would.

I Love you with all my Heart and Soul. God, please save us. Please help us.

In the Blessed and Holy Name of your Son, Jesus . . . Amen.

Attachments

• Jesus 2.jpg
    Jesus 2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 0