All Things Created By God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them. - Psalm 89:11.

There was/is the thinking among Christian's that the world belonged to the devil. I'm not so sure I don't agree with alot of that type of understanding. I thought that for years and still do to some degree. But a deeper thought comes by our text---the thought of the heaven's and earth belonging to God not Satan. Satan who is referred to as "the god of this world" has his influence.

"As for the world and the fullness there of, thou hast founded them."

How would Satan have his rule in the world? What is compelling the deep depravity at moments, times of kaos. What is behind all things worldly and Satan rule? The same thing you were saved from; nature! The sinning sin nature every human being comes into this world with. Evil is an ever present influence in the world. By nature the world exsists and nature does not change.

: A note on nature-nature can be exchanged (the cross), but not changed.

What is founded "thou hast founded them," man is fixed in their ways. It is past men to find out what God is doing, not in themselves anyway. It takes the Holyspirit teaching a believer knowledge. How is it fixed in humans not to know what God has done or is doing? Their sinning nature keeps the mind blinded to the things of God.

17 Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea farther; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it. - Ecclesiastes 8:17.

Reactions: Nancy

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
addressing the OP

Good topic, this is why God came in flesh, for it was a man who gave "dominion" away, and it had to be a man to reclaim it. God has the KEYS, ...... ALL of them. thank God that he do.

PICJAG.

Reactions: soul man