All we need is the LORD Jesus to be saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let’s hear again from my dear brother, @amigo de christo, about the dire necessity of Christ Jesus.

All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God .
There is none that are righteous .
Not one that has not sinned .
There is no salvation in any other religion .
And good works without faith in Christ saves none .
Just as faith without works is dead
so is works without faith .
Only one way , only one Name whereby one may be saved .
That is JESUS CHRIST .
That if you shall confess him by Mouth and believe that God has raised Him
from the dead you shall be saved .
When speaking to nicodemus , JESUS
said that GOD so loved the world that HE sent HIS only begotten Son
that who so ever BELIEVES in Him shall be saved .
He , JESUS , goes on to say but the who believes not shall be damned .
Let us also examine a man named cornelious .
In acts chapter ten we see a man
who had did many good works and many prayers unto God .
He was a gentile who prayed to the one true God of abraham .
He was in his house praying to God when an angel appeared
to Him and told him he had been heard for his many good alms and prayers .
Yet Even that man needed to hear one thing
in order to be saved . And he was told to send men unto Peter
who would tell him the words He needed to hear .
Whereby He and his household could be saved . IT was the glorious gospel .
God has chosen to save the people by the preaching of the gospel .
That all who do believe would be saved .
There simply is no other way , no other name whereby we must be saved .
Paul warned the church not to heed anyone , not even an angel
that brought any other gospel .
John said that if one brings not that gospel do not let them into your house
or bid them god speed .
So why do so many today entertain this other gospel
which is no gospel . The one that says
muslims , buddists , hindus atheists and etc
That if they simply do good they are saved . ITS A LIE .
And it is another jesus they preach , another false gospel
they do bring .
Satan knows how to deceive and he has no love for this world .
He lies to them through men even within christendom .
Let no man , woman or child enter into this lie .
Rather teach that to be saved ONE MUST BELIEVE in CHRIST JESUS .
All else is but vanity and it cannot save .
And if a man tells you HE knows JESUS
and that JESUS is just another way to GOD and that these other religions
have their way too . THAT MAN does not KNOW CHRIST
and is a liar . I say this out of great love for all peoples .
For I truly desire not one soul to perish .
The gospel that saves is real simple .
CALL upon the name of the LORD JESUS and ye shall be saved .
And if one truly belongs to Christ they won’t
call evil good and good evil . JESUS is not the minister of sin .
And we ought not to be either .

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians‬ ‭1:6-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 1:9-11 KJV

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John‬ ‭3:14-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.
12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:
13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Acts‬ ‭11:11-17 ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being a follower of Christ is like participating in a race. People who want to participate need to know the rules and abide by them.

We can all want to participate, but not everyone qualifies. There are many people who do not like rules. They are disqualified from the very beginning.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
great perspectives here, if we ask Jesus into our hearts we will be saved,
A better point . LETS make sure its the JESUS of the bible we are following , cause if any asks a jesus into their hearts
that contradicts the truth of the Christ and scripture , they just asked satans version of another jesus into their hearts .
THAT ONE CANT SAVE .

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let’s hear again from my dear brother, @amigo de christo, about the dire necessity of Christ Jesus.

All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God .
There is none that are righteous .
Not one that has not sinned .
There is no salvation in any other religion .
And good works without faith in Christ saves none .
Just as faith without works is dead
so is works without faith .
Only one way , only one Name whereby one may be saved .
That is JESUS CHRIST .
That if you shall confess him by Mouth and believe that God has raised Him
from the dead you shall be saved .
When speaking to nicodemus , JESUS
said that GOD so loved the world that HE sent HIS only begotten Son
that who so ever BELIEVES in Him shall be saved .
He , JESUS , goes on to say but the who believes not shall be damned .
Let us also examine a man named cornelious .
In acts chapter ten we see a man
who had did many good works and many prayers unto God .
He was a gentile who prayed to the one true God of abraham .
He was in his house praying to God when an angel appeared
to Him and told him he had been heard for his many good alms and prayers .
Yet Even that man needed to hear one thing
in order to be saved . And he was told to send men unto Peter
who would tell him the words He needed to hear .
Whereby He and his household could be saved . IT was the glorious gospel .
God has chosen to save the people by the preaching of the gospel .
That all who do believe would be saved .
There simply is no other way , no other name whereby we must be saved .
Paul warned the church not to heed anyone , not even an angel
that brought any other gospel .
John said that if one brings not that gospel do not let them into your house
or bid them god speed .
So why do so many today entertain this other gospel
which is no gospel . The one that says
muslims , buddists , hindus atheists and etc
That if they simply do good they are saved . ITS A LIE .
And it is another jesus they preach , another false gospel
they do bring .
Satan knows how to deceive and he has no love for this world .
He lies to them through men even within christendom .
Let no man , woman or child enter into this lie .
Rather teach that to be saved ONE MUST BELIEVE in CHRIST JESUS .
All else is but vanity and it cannot save .
And if a man tells you HE knows JESUS
and that JESUS is just another way to GOD and that these other religions
have their way too . THAT MAN does not KNOW CHRIST
and is a liar . I say this out of great love for all peoples .
For I truly desire not one soul to perish .
The gospel that saves is real simple .
CALL upon the name of the LORD JESUS and ye shall be saved .
And if one truly belongs to Christ they won’t
call evil good and good evil . JESUS is not the minister of sin .
And we ought not to be either .

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians‬ ‭1:6-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 1:9-11 KJV

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John‬ ‭3:14-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.
12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:
13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Acts‬ ‭11:11-17 ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬
All who are saved are in fact saved through the sacrifice of Jesus, but make no mistake, his sacrifice did not save everyone. There are requirements for salvation. Jesus stated rather clearly, that most would choose the road to destruction Mat 7:13

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All who are saved are in fact saved through the sacrifice of Jesus, but make no mistake, his sacrifice did not save everyone. There are requirements for salvation. Jesus stated rather clearly, that most would choose the road to destruction Mat 7:13
she already knows my friend , as do i . Many are following antoher jesus of mens invetions that accepts sin and calls evil good .
That AINT JESUS and it sure aint gonna save a soul . ITS THE DEVIL using the name of JESUS to convert souls to HIMSELF .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise the Lord.
Glory to the Lord of lords and King of kings.
My God and my redeemer are everlasting.
Praise, honour & glory.
The true lambs shall sup from every WORD of the LORD . we are staying glued in those bibles by which we shall grow wise
through faith in Christ . Yes indeed the LORD is our hope and our salvation . Sing to the KING and let all
that has breath praise HIM . Count the cost . This world will not love us and persecutions will only increase .
BUT THE LORD IS WITH US THROUGH IT ALL .

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
she already knows my friend , as do i . Many are following antoher jesus of mens invetions that accepts sin and calls evil good .
That AINT JESUS and it sure aint gonna save a soul . ITS THE DEVIL using the name of JESUS to convert souls to HIMSELF .
Great, I was simply expounding on what she said Amigo. Thanks for letting me know she is a female sir. One might take the title of the thread to mean that all are saved because of Jesus' sacrifice, but as we know that is not the case. Many do believe that all are saved, and simply overlook that there are requirements for salvation.

You are so very correct that the devil cannot save, and that he is very effective in what he does.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great, I was simply expounding on what she said Amigo. Thanks for letting me know she is a female sir. One might take the title of the thread to mean that all are saved because of Jesus' sacrifice, but as we know that is not the case. Many do believe that all are saved, and simply overlook that there are requirements for salvation.

You are so very correct that the devil cannot save, and that he is very effective in what he does.
He who believes shall be saved , he who believes not shall be damned . Jesus made it very clear indeed .
Shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them . It will be worse on the day of judgment for that city
than ever it was for sodom . That is pretty clear indeed .

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He who believes shall be saved , he who believes not shall be damned . Jesus made it very clear indeed .
Shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them . It will be worse on the day of judgment for that city
than ever it was for sodom . That is pretty clear indeed .
To give you a prime example of why we have to take the Bible as a whole Amigo:
(Matthew 7:22, 23) . . .Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

These believed so much they did works much greater than mine, their faith was very strong, but you seen what Jesus said to them, Jesus revealed in the verse prior what they were lacking:
(Matthew 7:21) . . .“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

Yes sir you likely picked up on it, they chose to worship the way they desired, rather than doing the will of God. Obedience to the law of the Christ, is the only thing that will assure our salvation.

Reactions: amigo de christo

360watt

Jun 6, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
He who believes on the Lord Jesus shall be saved.

Now.. that does not mean.. if you stumble after believing on the Lord Jesus you are no longer saved.

It's a done deal.

John 3:16,3:36,5:24

Romans 5:8

Romans 10

After salvation.. there isn't a set of rules you MUST abide by. That's works for salvation.

There are commands from Jesus after salvation that if you don't follow them... lose close relationship with Jesus and invite rebuke and admonishing from Him. You may be kicked from your church, lose friends, experience inner torment.. but.. not lose eternal life.

Eternal salvation is not conditional.

Gotta seperate eternal salvation from daily service. They aren't the same thing.. they aren't tied to eachother.

There is going to be fruit from being saved, but that doesn't mean a believer will always be faithful. God of course wants faithfulness.. but doesn't condemn the believer who fails in it.

Reactions: Jim B

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Marveloustime

Subject heading:- All we need is the LORD Jesus to be saved

'And many other signs
truly did Jesus in the presence of His disciples,