Allah in the Tomb of John, and Jesus is Not

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background (the word "Allah" is not correct, but we'll have to see, if there is a better answer)

Allah is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions. In the English language, the word generally refers to God in Islam. The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilah, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elah, the Hebrew and Aramaic words for God - wikipedia "allah"
Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin - "Melchizedek", thats another name for Jesus this was stated when the "Angel Daniel" Completed the Measurement of Jesus (in the Tomb of Daniel).
Eloi Eloi Lama Sabathani - "Emmanuel" (Not Allah), thats not a name for Jesus, this is the name of an Angel, and this invalidates, the "Angel John" Completed Measurement of Jesus in Revelation (in the Tomb of John) ..... the legal and true answer is the Revelation of John is a Measurement of Emmanuel the Angel not Jesus the Lord.
(Jesus himself said he was not in the Tomb of John, and to signify that he was also not in the Tomb at the Resurrection ... ... ... ... Clearly "Allah is Paganism" and meaningless but is there more to it?) (We will come back to sudden death) ("Jesus is not in the Tomb, you perform the work of "dead flesh", and you die suddenly with nothing but death, and suffering because of that)
(King David presents some genealogies of the jewish people he killed himself because they were outside of Jerusalem, is this perhaps the a claim for the name "allah" and that is incorrect, before God revealed the correct argument of "Emmanuel", see below) (I'm going to skip to the legal evidences and work backwards)
(we discussed, "ephraim/aaron/half manasseh/dan" removed from the Revelation of John, and the tables God published but did not use, Understand that so far?)

(God Repents Four Times of "Dead Flesh", this is for a worthless generation that dies blind, "christian apologism" has no value so they just delete, and rewrite bibles)
Number1
LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli, (The Angel Zechariah told the People God was using the Temple for the Measurement that preceded Daniel's Prophecy, but the same Angels says God is not using The Temple for John's Prophecy 2Chron24:20////Luke1 12:13)

Number2
LUKE 3:24 Which was [the son] of Matthat, which was [the son] of Levi, which was [the son] of Melchi, which was [the son] of Janna, which was [the son] of Joseph, (Janna is the Name of an Angel that Confirms the Covenant of Daniel not Jesus, not Moses 2Timothy3:8)

Number3
LUKE 3:26 Which was [the son] of Maath, which was [the son] of Mattathias, which was [the son] of Semei, which was [the son] of Joseph, which was [the son] of Juda, (Mattathias is the Name of an Angel that Took the Place of Jesus in the 12 Apostles)

Number4
LUKE 3:30 Which was [the son] of Simeon, which was [the son] of Juda, which was [the son] of Joseph, which was [the son] of Jonan, which was [the son] of Eliakim, (This is the Name of An Angel God uses in the Revelation, not Jesus)
God is not paying for your sin of "Dead Flesh" with Joseph the Blessings, or the stated presentation in the Book of Revelation, if you can't understand that, then your mentally ill, don't call yourself a christian, don't call yourself anything your mentally ill, and your place is to suffer and die along side "Dead Flesh" (God says "Joseph", and because God said that, he immediately repents no more then Four Times, for those genetic lines removed from the book of life of revelaiton in dispute with god over Dead Flesh)
Back to the "Allah Question" and why so much False Witnesses, that will be answer with suffering in the near future, global suffering, global death

I SAMUEL 1:1 Now there was a certain man of Ramathaimzophim, of mount Ephraim, and his name [was] Elkanah, the son of Jeroham, the son of Elihu, the son of Tohu, the son of Zuph, an Ephrathite:
I SAMUEL 1:2 And he had two wives; the name of the one [was] Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah: and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.
I KINGS 11:31 And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee:
I KINGS 11:32 (But he shall have one tribe for my servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake, the city which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel
I KINGS 11:33 Because that they have forsaken me, and have worshipped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and Milcom the god of the children of Ammon, and have not walked in my ways, to do [that which is] right in mine eyes, and [to keep] my statutes and my judgments, as [did] David his father.

(The Jewish People, King David called a portion of them, the enemy of an Angel, that would stand in the Lord's Way as long as the "Dead Flesh" argument was not completed .................. King David could not build the Lord's Temple in Jerusalem until the Jewish Population was euthanized sufficiently, first a partial genealogy is presented in 1Samuel, later we see the offenses of the Jewish People listed ............... this is what killed "babylonia/ninevah/sumaria", and jerusalem a great many died also, so "gog and magog" is both a prophecy and a literal account of jewish euthanasia) (the two massive populations of the jews seem to be the offering in nyc new york and jerusalem, according to the law) (God didn't reveal the name "Allah" it was just a paganism, and it is a paganism because God revealed the name "Emmanuel" that is the correct usage) (because Jewish People die, that does not mean other ethnic groups are redeemed, you will die too, but this is about faith, humanity will live a little longer and then die as a worthless generation in its dead flesh, and if you can't pray, then you die too, there is no exceptions for these people no mercy in god's eyes and we'll see that in the causality rates, but we'll have to see if they are just 99.9999 percent death or just a high percentage of death like above 90 percent)

(Jesus Disturbed Rest of the Angel Emmanuel momentarily, but God Placed the Angel Emmanuel Back in the Tomb of John ................... if that happens again today, it will be a global trajedy, and then, nothing to show for it, we'll have God's Mercies to derive an answer for that issue here on earth, but still nothing on earth to show for it ...................... what the Christian Community says about Jesus Coming to Reign with 10000 Angels for 10000 Years or Something, is FALSE, and FAKE. God won't answer Humanity until the dead flesh argument is answered, you may have a few days, during the calamity that happens at the end of daniel's weeks, to kill certain targets with nuclear weapons to keep things going, but the reality is, only normalcy/meaning nothing out of the ordinary ........................ everything will be resolved on 12/21/2020)

(today your only legal defense is really just the spread of information) (on that note) (Terrorism will continue for many years into the future, and Nuclear Terrorism .............. in contending with God over the Faith ............... but let me say this ................ God rebuked a "Flesh and Blood" judgment, but clearly humanity is in sin, and will not answer God cleanly, with the jews first, so that is your answer, and terrorism will continue for a very long time in the future, because they are not choosing the right way to answer god over this issue, in a nominal yield way) (clearly as I've said, this is about legal evidences, nothing else) (10 hour walk in city of philadelphia again this week, a few more executions, a good number in pain for pain with me)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Allah" Corrected to "Halley's Comet" (Issac Newton Prophecy) (not disputing an angel, but we'll have to see if anything more is true about this or not, after 12/21/2020)

Flight 1628 ... 1986 Halley's Comet Close Passage to Earth

JAL1628.jpg

thinkaboutitdocs.com/1986-japan-air-lines-flight-1628/

LkfmJJe.jpg

iPzCXBe.jpg

(nguyen van lem) (We will settle this at the vietnam memorial, at sutton and macdade blvd in folsom PA near my address next year, in your dispute with god (blow my brains out just like to you see in the photo, see if you can do this on national television too, make me proud) .................. sometimes you are incapable of doing anything to me, and, you won't be in the position of doing anything to me for long .................. that means you are at my mercy in finding a solution to settle thing with god over my testimony, and continual pain and continual death for the usa and globally, and we will do this next year, so don't forget)

God answered Nguyen Van Lem in 1968 without Controversy with Flight 1628, and Again with Flight 370 ................. Daniel's Days 1290 and 1335, 153 days before terminates on 12/21/2020 ............... God is only addressing Moses, and in doing so, the earth is touched, but you are not entitled to anything, if you want the true unified field then you need to answer god, and if a few nuclear exchanges happen, the people will not think anything of it, but after that, you will enter into an age of nuclear terrorism having nothing else to show for what will happen.

Daniel's Weeks so Daniel's Final Week is a Jubilee of 49 Years from 12/21/2012 to 7/28/2061 (halley's comet) .............. and God addresses Moses and brings some information about the "dead flesh issue" at the end of Daniel's Days .................. Daniel's Weeks Or Jubilees, therefore, Daniel's Final Week is really a Jubilee.

(9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses ............... plus 2300x2 ........... to 2013 Comet ISON, then 7 Years of Daniel as a substitute for Daniel's Final Jubilee to 2020 ............ not a clear answer, and this bring confusion, but none the less, everything will be resolved next year, and there will probably be a few nuclear exchanges during the commotion ................. all the usa's defenses will be done, same for a few countries, it will take a few days in a submarine to launch a effective nuclear weapon on the population of new york with near 100 percent success, worry about answering god, or we'll just settle this later .................. you can kill directly to answer god, or, which is to get things started, or, we'll wrestle in finding a clean way to answer god) (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ............. just a small note for public safety, people e-mail or mail me all the time, and say, just try to make it easier for these people to find, kill and destroy you, and I always tell them, I do what I can, but that is not the real issue, everything will be settled soon)

(god has not activated the "Rainbow" that is what this is about, a nominal yield answer to god over dead flesh for activation of the "rainbow", its a unified field argument) (god's answer will remain the same, but as we've said, I will have the power to utilized god's mercies so the people can find a clean way, but a good number of people will just die off globally when god utilizes the "rainbow", how the sign of divorce is tied into that, maybe you need to kill more or this is separate, this will take us some time for a complete answer ................ with no nuclear exchanges on the jewish and ethnic population, no worry ............... maybe you will be faithful and utilize a number of solutions you find, or continue to die worthless, not my position to follow through with that, only what is pleasing in god's will on the subject, so lots of things planned, maybe even sudden global death)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Tricky Part::Tying this to the "Generations of Shem", God didn't use, for the snare of "dead flesh" in the gospel's law) (the prophet Ahijah 1kings11:29, god used to voice Jewish Holocaust in the days of King David .......... that is where the Koran and "Allah the Prophet" originates in the bible ......... Allah however, people say that was an Angel and that is not Correct, God revealed the Angel Emmanuel ............... Emmanuel is not Jesus, big difference) (God could not finish the temple on earth, with the jewish population, in that day, so holocaust was necessary, the primary target was the jews outside of jerusalem, but some were killed also in jerusalem)

Genealogy of Angels (?) (Before the Presentation in Luke and Matthew)

GENESIS 25:13 And these [are] the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
GENESIS 25:14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,
GENESIS 25:15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:
GENESIS 25:16 These [are] the sons of Ishmael, and these [are] their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.
(When we reach, Exodus 1, about 12 tribes are stated, and the 70 Angels of Luke's genealogy are stated just not revealed in Ex1:5 .............. now instead of "12 tribes for the lord's body" ... ... ... ... God first reveals 12 Angels in the Genealogy of Ishmael ... Isreal was convicted of sin that is why they went into egypt in the first place ... God did not reveal the lord's body at that time, so it was just a curse, this is the traditional language of Angels taking precedence with god and the gospel)

When we come to the Book of Revelation, God reveals Angels, the Lord's Body is Disputed over Dead Flesh (same pattern, the rebuke is in regards to god's mercies) (some tiny arrangements)

(the legal answer for revelation first)

1Chronicles23, when King David Makes Solomon King over Isreal, then "Angels are Presented as a rebuke of their Sin", it is also stated there that, aaron's son Eleazar had no sons in 1Chronicles23:22 ................. now when God counts the sons of Aaron which are the Sons of Eleazar (remember God said they had no sons) ............ in 1chronicles24 god counts angels, that can be imposed in revelation, and in 1Chronicles24:28, God once again says "Eleazar/Aaron had no Sons" (God is counting angels for Revelation in an official way) (1chronicles24:3 says he has sons, but again god says more then once no sons, this is to denote in a clear way that a genealogy of angels is presented, to answer the absence of the Lord's Body in the Book of Revelation, there is no controvery)

(King David, was a picture of God, since a Genealogy of Angels were present to him, that is why traditionally, instead of saying "God", we say, "King David" .............. "King David took away the Daily Sacrifice from the Church, in removing the Priesthood in rebuking Aaron from the Church, that is also where this statement originates ............... there was nothing much going on in the church by the time the new testament took place, and God really hammers the "dead flesh argument in revelation" (but people pretend the Lord is in revelation, this will be settled soon)

Those are Legal Answers, with no controversy, but this is what I was going to say (Back in a Few)

gold-coast-war-museum.jpg

tripadvisor.com.au/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g2369826-d3202026-i68563410-Gold_Coast_War_Museum-Mudgeeraba_Gold_Coast_Queensland.html
(lost dodo bird)
mauritius-1950-sg-282-dodo-bird-fine-mint-28570-p.jpg

stamps-for-sale.com/mauritius-1950-sg-282-dodo-bird-fine-mint-28570-p.asp

Angels called Trumpets
1st Trumpet
2nd Trumpet
3rd Trumpet
4th Trumpet
5th Trumpet
6th Trumpet ... 6th Angel has 4 Trumpets/Angels (Revelation 9:4)
10 Trumpets/Angels Total for "Shem's Genealogy in Genesis"

7th Trumpet (rev.10:1) (Rainbow of the Lord, Dead Flesh Issue Answered)
(God does not have to Answer, with a "True Unified Field, Noah's Rainbow for this Earth") (bible people/Christians claim god answers automatically, we will resolve this issue next year, Jesus is not automatically there in the revelation of john)

God calls the 10 Generations of Shem, Angels because, if God isn't answered by removing "dead flesh", he does not touch this earth for your sake, this conclusion is very simple, and we will see this happen ............... God answers for the Son of Man (Moses), according to Isaiah's Prophecy, that is why the Earth is disturbed but you are entitled to nothing! ("Rainbow of Noah", to identify with "Shem's Genealogy" is a partial answer from God, meaning "dead flesh" is being addressed, the "Sign of Divorce" is another issue, more "dead flesh is killed off ............. with that said, God will give Moses the power to rebuke "dead flesh" with god's mercies, this is not a statement for this earth, and humanity will die in its pride in a few more years to around halley's comet in 2061 A.D. ........... if it remains unfaithful ............... the formal rebuke of the false witnessing occurs at the end of daniel's "days", since that terminates before the end of daniel's "weeks")

(The Age of Nuclear Terrorism will begin soon, probably the Jewish Populations will be targeted first, some of these targets, may be hit during the commotion around 12/21/2020, that is your one chance when people's guards are down, those nations, mainly the massive populations of the jews in the usa and jerusalem, but as we've said, ethnics and jews promote only inc*rap*mur* and suicide with me and mankind that is their answer, and the solution to that is "God's Mercies" you don't have to use nuclear weapons, but, you will have to kill regardless to answer god, "dead flesh" is not just limited to skin color, lots of people apply to this argument that are very much "Pure White", but the high rate of death is following the gospel's languages, jewish and ethnic, and that is very clear)

(you'd be amazed to see how frequent and often jewish and ethnic people use force against me for the sole purpose of suicide, locally and globally, this will be revealed to you soon) (especially the more involved you get with the true nature of man, and man's potential god has in view, this is very soon)

(but leading up to that, you need to understand that regardless of your beliefs, global terrorism the migrant crisis, and whatever else is derive solely from using force and lethal force against me in the argument of "joseph - unified field", since this is not possible with dead flesh on this earth, this is only the beginning)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pedophilia Yes (history is not clear but that is typical for a "pride" based capital punishment or imprisonment for the son of man, just to solicit god in their sin)... jews and ethnics in ww1 and ww2 were classified under that, because they were guilty of that pleasure and more ... it was an attempt to classify "dead flesh", with that kind of "feel"

very brief (King David an Angel, not a enemy of isreal, or a warring nation, wanted the jews and ethnics killed, he denounced the line of priests, and killed aaron/eleazar's children (one of the removed tribes in revelation) ... see the association to "pedophilia"? that about it, but..............part of this is fringe science, the rest is flesh and blood, the spiritual part is dismissed kinda..............this is not the whole argument......its what the prefer to see as conviction)

VBZxPBN.jpg

newspunch.com/captured-photo-of-demon-on-dying-patient/
WouhEjd.jpg

twitter.com/satsumaaudio

(The Figure of 20 was disputed with david/moses when they numbered isreal ........... at this time this figure was associated with generational sin, it would mean death in the presence of "joseph the blessings", in how that is articulated, for flesh and blood, for the violators, whole races of people and so forth) (the snake is holding up a "child", those people are spiritually cut off both generationally, and also as evident in their unproductive behaviors, unproductive to themselves to society, and to any communal behavior, so pedophilia is the association or preference, that kind of "feel", is associated to them as they, or as they are observed dying in mass, from the effects) (whatever they can get their hands on and use to cleanse the population, it could be a form of radiation, air/water/food or all of the above)

The Figure Used in Revelation is 1600 Furlongs or that is a claim for the new testament

falconlake-672x378.png

newearth.media/50-years-later-falcon-lake-incident-canadas-best-documented-ufo-case/

Z3Hc0IF.jpg

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/falcon-lake-incident-book-anniversary-1.4121639

NN11546482.jpg

pro.magnumphotos.com/image/NN11546482.html

God wasn't finished writing in the old testament ............ God is finished in the declaration of the Revelation, and those genetic lines are not there period .................. There maybe some small benefit to seeing all those people put to death, and just about all of them will die naturally anyway, so it wouldn't be much benefit to tie up some loose ends ..................... there's no chastisement if humanity wants to tie up some loose ends for whatever reason then they die in mass and they will .................. humanity has no control over a great portion of this argument .................the young girl probably a jewish girl explaining here sexual abuse probably by her father ................. explains that all those genetic lines are profitable for death only (to the left) ......... and the (sign of divorce will validate that statement, or is initialized by that and then validated) (to the right) .................... instead of 20 generations for the Old Testament .................. its 16 or 99.9999 percent dead rate for those genetic lines.

The Best Answer to the controversy (god is not a god of suffering, things get to messy, they will hunt them all down no problem, no sin) ................. is ................. a great many of those genetic lines will die, they don't have control over it, in the 90 plus percentile, the rest is human nature.

(many people will die, but jews and ethnics will die in considerable numbers, maybe all ...................)

(I will deal with white peoples only until some of god's mercies fall out of my hands .............. I will also not be encouraging genocide or race cleasning, while i'm specifically dealing with this issue in a few places, but I don't control these people .................. they can do what they want in answering god, beyond reason even, even if it just means god still views them as a worthless generation with no identification with a "sign of divorce" or anything beyond the illustration of god's mercies I provided, or god provided with me as the mechanism)

(its not that important of an issue, these people dug their own graves in years of promoting ignorance and view the global census reports, no big loss, but that is not the issue, they are grievous sinners and they may make themselves suffer much more before they die .................. my estimates of what is clean or profitable varies, because, God hasn't formerly presented me with anything, but once that is resolved, I will move forward with that)

(a lot of humanities inhumanity in its pleasure and willful sin does not concern me, when it does it will be clear, there is no real imposing, only what these people or people made necessary, so again nothing much there, since there is years before humanity is terminated or god makes some use of this generation in transition, a simple genocide or nuclear holocaust does not get to the many people that are not easily identified with race and color that are counted with dead flesh with god, so there is time to do things, to make things happen)

(the way I tend to read the tables of information we said God presented but didn't use he associated to those genetic lines, was probably prayer and cleanliness, and you don't see that with them, I mean to say, exceeding prayer and exceeding cleanliness ............. but overtime .............. God ignores those arguments and simple calls for their deaths .................. Edward Leedskalnin's Sweet Sixteen was a statement about generational decay as a result of mans war with god, so also spiritual freewill can be a means to death ................. God isn't debating certain issues anymore I said 99.9999 percent, because that is the only legal answer I can provide on the subject, without god's reproof in realistic articulation on the issues)

(What will happen next year????????? Best Estimate ............ a few earthquakes, maybe some tsunami or volcanoe and nothing else, God is not answering the "dead flesh Issue", either humanity derives a solution from god's mercies or kills directly, or just dies ................... God will answer the son of man with his mercies for that purpose, but for everyone else in this earth, nothing, no benefit, if you want to kill nyc and jerusalem, then that is viable and legal if your target is with the jews, otherwise you will rely on me only and the people that follow my claims and examples, in certain countries/places) (the position is not effective if I don't have much, not that I need much from god, but that only means, my effectiveness in contending with genocides will be much much less) (these people have to wait it is that simple for the peoples to find a genuine solution, but there will be a lot of awaken individuals, in great pains about returning to a regular normal life in the mean time, the christian fantasy is broken)

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Please say in a maximum of three sentances what you are trying to say.

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Please say in a maximum of three sentances what you are trying to say.

UxJZvls.jpg

yousense.info/74686973/this-russian-startup-wants-to-put-billboards-in-space.html
twitter.com/1xbet_eng/status/1031920292824797185?lang=en

God is not going to touch the Earth, He has no Reason ............... God will only Touch the Moon for 3 Days of Darkness (the moon will go dark completely), before humanity is killed.

"God touches the earth", and probably puts a Rainbow around the Earth's Moon ........ that activity indicates God placed some degree of continual activity on man's work of "dead flesh" towards the "sign of divorce unified field", that indicates God will use this generation principally for the new earths.

(Right now, we have legal reasons why God is not going to, cause a "Cosmic Shift", cause a "Pole Shift", or do anything much before humanity is killed off ............... the only area we can't really debunk is the "Three Days of Darkness" this will be resolved next year) (sometimes I will tell these people to shoot me with a sniper rifle, and sometimes people will do exactly that, and that is how there are leaks as to what god is going to do, and people are already prepared for that in different places)

(this is not about Jewish Holocaust, Ethnic Cleasning, this is not about racism, or de-humanization of anykind ................ God wants a specific answer, playing God, designing your own Gospel, and Pretending Humanity is not guilty of anything in God's Eyes is a Christian Fantasy, and you will answer for that, and next year, everything will be resolved) (these people will put me in a very unclean position when I am able to do anything more or less, the best defense I have is illustration/incorporation of god's mercies in a select few places, and the exchange of information ............. people say thing about me that are clearly not true, and there is no legal or otherwise any evidences at all to any claims ............. and ............... this is not specifically about me, to do otherwise, more or less, already shows a clear disadvantage for unprofitably, but a clear way that authenticates anything that was said in good measures)

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
UxJZvls.jpg

yousense.info/74686973/this-russian-startup-wants-to-put-billboards-in-space.html
twitter.com/1xbet_eng/status/1031920292824797185?lang=en

God is not going to touch the Earth, He has no Reason ............... God will only Touch the Moon for 3 Days of Darkness (the moon will go dark completely), before humanity is killed.

"God touches the earth", and probably puts a Rainbow around the Earth's Moon ........ that activity indicates God placed some degree of continual activity on man's work of "dead flesh" towards the "sign of divorce unified field", that indicates God will use this generation principally for the new earths.

(Right now, we have legal reasons why God is not going to, cause a "Cosmic Shift", cause a "Pole Shift", or do anything much before humanity is killed off ............... the only area we can't really debunk is the "Three Days of Darkness" this will be resolved next year) (sometimes I will tell these people to shoot me with a sniper rifle, and sometimes people will do exactly that, and that is how there are leaks as to what god is going to do, and people are already prepared for that in different places)

(this is not about Jewish Holocaust, Ethnic Cleasning, this is not about racism, or de-humanization of anykind ................ God wants a specific answer, playing God, designing your own Gospel, and Pretending Humanity is not guilty of anything in God's Eyes is a Christian Fantasy, and you will answer for that, and next year, everything will be resolved) (these people will put me in a very unclean position when I am able to do anything more or less, the best defense I have is illustration/incorporation of god's mercies in a select few places, and the exchange of information ............. people say thing about me that are clearly not true, and there is no legal or otherwise any evidences at all to any claims ............. and ............... this is not specifically about me, to do otherwise, more or less, already shows a clear disadvantage for unprofitably, but a clear way that authenticates anything that was said in good measures)

Thank you for limiting yourself to three sentences.

I still have no idea what you are posting about.
Clear communication is not what you do.

Lets leave it at that.

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
v6A0u3l.jpg

MV5BMTg1NTM1Mzk2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQ1ODY1ODE@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

(God doesn't use anything written in Revelation Essentially ................. God does present a measurement in Revelation 11 of "Seven Thousand Days from 9/11/2001 roughly", that is not new information it was reported in Micah 5:5's statement about the Nominal Yield Argument for Dead Flesh , or gog and magog prophecy) (ending 12/21/2020)

(God did not use Jesus Christ at all in the Tomb because of "dead flesh argument" with Mankind ............ LAZARUS was used instead ................. God used the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Mosses instead of Jesus in the Tomb of the Angel John's Revelation ................... then God answers the question with Moses, a nuclear bomb or equivalent takes place in NYC (or jerusalem or both), but since God has only reacted with NYC, then............)

(Daniel's Final Jubilee Not Final Week (the word "week is substituted for Jubilee") = 12/21/2012 to 7/28/2061 Halley Comet .......... with the Measurements in Days Ending 12/21/2020) (God touches only Moses/Lazarus not the Jesus (no sign of divorce or cosmic shift), because the Measurement of the Angel John does not apply to Jesus, because of "dead flesh with mankind" ................... in God answering and using only Moses, the nominal yield argument for "dead flesh" god answers automatically)

(The Legal Answer is, God used Lazarus and Not Jesus .............. and God uses Moses and Not Jesus ............... the ensign of nations according to Isaiah, in the controversy of "dead flesh" before humanity is killed by god for being worthless and not usable as seed populations for the new earth's, but when that happens God will take a remnant from all the generations before that have existed in this earth ................... next year 12/21/2020, everything will be resolved)

(Controversy of Daniel's "Days" ending when Daniel's "Weeks" End at the same time for "sudden global death", or for the rebuke of the "gentile reign according to isaish, will be resolved ................... Controversy of no True Unified Field or Cosmic Shift for this earth, no Sign of Divorce ... only God answering Moses as the medium of God's Mercies for the nations with a few places in view will be resolved next year on 12/21/2020)

(It may even appear that Nothing at all has Happened (except maybe a rainbow around the earth's moon, very small hardly visable), the effectiveness of addressing the people directly or the chains of command and the services, one preference over the other is also a controversy)

It may even appear that Nothing at all has Happened

(You have to Answer to God for your pleasure in the kind of mass suicide that will continue until God makes that less important .......... You have to Answer to God, then, God may specifically send me an angel or angels for an answer, and my answer is, nothing at all happens, the "Rainbow is the Bracelet on my Arm (NO MOON NO NOTHING), and your reduction in incest/rape/murder in your pleasure of suicide with me, NOTHING AT ALL HAPPENS, things appear that way)

This is Legal and True, but, what happens if you decide to answer God, instead of God expending the Energy to Answer, what happens in the very least if you kill and destroy new york city and state, and jerusalem with nuclear weapons

(A Simple way of stating god's position is that "three days and a half", where the "half is a dispute with god in daniel's final week of 49 years or 7 years, or dispute in daniel's weeks or days ................... you can also say God will only Kill either New York City or Jerusalem, and God has only acted against New York City)

(but what if you go ahead and kill both ................. God may only reveal a Rainbow around the Earth's Moon ................. something is better then nothing? You need to understand the "dead flesh" argument of playing god, generationally, was specifically an issue satan was wrestled with god over and won, but God has to perform the action of touching the earth, not satan, and God will not)

(Your Choices are, be silent and do nothing, Goodbye New York City and State, (but probably just something like a nuclear bomb enough to kill all at point zero from the falling man moses, all that concern god, so new york city and state .................... or you can save God the trouble and kill jerusalem and new york city) (my power and authority is not the issue, weather God has to expend the energy in "dead flesh" or not is, God is not presenting another gospel, that does not acknowledge "dead flesh", you will need to be associated to that)

(the Argument of the "Rainbow and god touching this earth, ending with true unified field and sign of divorce expression" is kinda progressive, either you kill enough on earth for god to initialize the argument or nothing happens ............... billions of people will have to die) (there isn't much on the table, but remember, your fight with god is not my concern, only presents the solutions you may derive to a clean solution, nothing much more then that, maybe a few things)

(Then Just do nothing, Everything will be resolved Next Year) (Remember if things continue in your uncleanness with God, humanity will die worthless and blind, God mercies will fall out of my hands then you can blasphemy God with "dead flesh", when I have provision I can estimate how that will happen, (as your sin overpowers God's Mercies in the total effect of contending with the issue, much like, ethnic suicide with me and global terrorism, and the migrant crisis of tending to their pleasure and needs) .................... so its important for christianity or the faithful to continue to pray, you will die praying, but the good news is, god is still saving over a worthless generation) (the good news that I do have is you can see, global terrorism in part is fueled by your crimes against me, I could take a tiny bit of energy from that periodically, and euthanize ethnic and jews directly, as you have seen, but, that is not important, more then praying, unless that is your spiritual position with god, moving forwards, I may not be the one coming forwards with truth, but for good or bad, lots of other people will, with god's mercies, but this earth will remain barren .............. continue faithfully and this world continue to die, regardless of my authority or power or God mercies in the subject in the controversy of "dead flesh")

(next year is only a small beginning, maybe not the beginning of the end of mankind in a sudden death) (ethnics and jewish people like to call me names but at the end of the day, your pleasure and your nemesis relationship with God, will see that these people are catered to quite well (even without the robust amount of pleasure in suicide you have with me at present), weather you are a false witness against me today, or I am not important in your eyes tomorrow is not important, only your prayer with god, and this will become a prayer quest as a result of your sin, that is counted good with god also, as we continue to see what becomes necessary)

(developing a "clean solution" with some assistance from me, is very important, important enough for me to discourage ethnic cleasning and holocausting, but when I abandon the position, your pleasure and sin may take over, that is not my concern, I'm no dealing with people with no understanding of right and wrong, quite the contrary, willful sinners) (You will enter the age of Nuclear Terrorism, because, you may see formal warfare as too unprofitable, having a "clean solution" of "air/water/food/radiation/ or other (there is perhaps other ways I can think of but am not willing to list at the moment)" and implementing it willfully is a tremendous problem, you need to answer)

(if you take a country like india for example where 90 to 99.9999 percent of its population will die, or you have to kill them if you want god to "touch this earth" eventually ........... then what choice do you have but to die in silence, or kill them with nuclear weapons (same for many countries) .................. this is not about me doing anything, but, already I have a full and partial understanding of the future events, this about me, my significant role in this, is only your ability to use my testimony for suicide, that is all, and we will eventually settle this problem, not of my authority, but of your authority in the matter with "dead flesh" and god)

(my greatest weapon is the spread of information, secondarily, my second greatest weapon is the knowledge of god's mercies steeming from a few places/countries of my choice, but there is no bias in my understanding) (but what I said was, its easier to kill people off when god cuts them off spiritually, this is the traditional way, and that is still happening now, in using lethal forces against me, until that is resolved next year, so continue to use that, and we are!)

Last edited: