Allowing Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 2:15-16.

How does Christ operate in the world. What means does he use to operate as Himself in the world, it's simple he uses you. When you are on the job that is always a good example. When you are doing what it is you do the better example of a christian in whatever situation you are in allow Christ in you to live. Oh yea we can hinder Christ in us, that is easy, but living His life, living the life of another that is a different story.

I can pray the Lord use me and wait for some big explosion or Christ can come out on the job. The witness of the life of Christ in you will be the greatest witness that comes. When people see Christ in you even if they do not know what it is, they will know something is different. You cannot see Christ and not know something is different. People don't really know you, even loved ones really don't know you. The hindrance for me is always me, what do I mean by that? Christ is alive in me and it will be me that hinders the living of Christ. He doesn't decide when he comes out of me, He will live 24 hours a day if my mind is fixed on "Christ living in me as me." His life in my body, Christ lives as the believers expression, comes out as you as you are. That should keep me in check so to say, but it won't, not until I can make up my mind what to believe.

If that is true then "the way I am should matter." Me making conscience efforts to live what I know. You know how people get in trouble? Because they don't live according to what they know. The scripture says in James "if a man knows to do right, and doesnt do it, to him it is sin."

Living Christ is the scriptural thing to do, according to scripture. So for me not to do that and I know it, that is sin for the believer. People always want to know what they can get away with in Grace. The answer is simple, nothing. You don't get away with not living Christ, you will, I have, pay the price. Why is there consequence's? Because you are in sin if you know better. The real deal breaker is when people hear that about grace and dont want it because they feel they could never live it, like the option is better. What is the option? Pay sins price. That is the option I and most choose. We are going to buck the system if you will and when the system bears down on us we cry out.

I don't recommend that kind of life but it happens and it happens daily. So preacher man what is the answer? Live Christ, allow His mind and His life to be your mind and your life. Keep in mind it will be the little things too "the little foxes spoil the vine." My mentality will be "well I'm not living in blatant sin so I'm probably ok,' and we get in trouble because we don't understand living Christ. Bless you.

"Allow His mind in you"

Last edited:

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good example of life is say you need counseling of some type. Do you want my opinion or do you really need to hear from heaven. You don't need me, you need Christ in me right now, right then. What does scripture say "be ready to give all men an answer, what is that? Christ alive. Paul had the answer it is " Christ living in me and expressing Himself as He only can. I need to know that, the knowledge of that is what I need to know.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does Christ operate in the world. What means does he use to operate as Himself in the world, it's simple he uses you.
BINGO. that's why he went away for that he can be in US, scripture, John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."
now with "ALL POWER", he reside in us, for, John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

GREATER not in quality, but in quanity. that, as I have said before, answer the "GREATER THAN" question. in quanity, because he can be in ALL of us who BELIEVE... BIBGO and on point soul man.

GOOD JOB S.M.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: soul man