am a muslim and i want to accept the christain faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zainab

Sep 16, 2017
MINNA
Faith
Muslim
Country
Nigeria
Hello all am new to this forum and am here to accept the christain faith ,

how can i do that , my parent would kill me if they know about it

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first, welcome. second. are there any christian churches near you?.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Do you know any Christians personally or local churches? It is best to tell them directly. Christian fellowship is important and a forum is no substitute.

That said it is easy to become a Christian, but you will want to do it right. Mark 16:16 "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom

Zainab - we must not only try and save ourselves but also others - so just try and suggest to your parents that the Jesus of Islam is Isa who is Allah and so to not accept Jesus is to not accept Isa and Allah - Muslims accept that Isa is greater than Muhammad and yet do not honour Him as greater - actually to be a Christian one must simply simply be baptized and believe that Jesus is Christ the son of God and saviour of the world - twinc

Reactions: Willie T

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

"Accepting the Christian faith"...is accepting the person of Jesus Christ. And believing that He died FOR YOU!! ✟
As already mentioned, you need some person to talk to where you are..because you will have many more questions.

The day I because a believing Christian I was shown that between myself and The Heavenly Father there was a great gap...in other words " the bridge was out" , no connection. Then I was told that God sent Jesus and He lay down His life( as the connecting bridge across the chasm )so that through Him I could walk across the bridge to Father.
He is waiting for YOU...to agree with Him that Jesus Christ and His death on the cross is more than enough.
Yes, you need a christian friend to talk to.....we will pray that you will find one very quickly. Just talk to God, tell him how you feel.
Bless you!

Reactions: Josho and pia

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hello, that's great to know you want to become a Christian, all you need to do is turn away from Islam and say this prayer

"Dear Lord Jesus forgive me of my sins, come into my heart, and I accept you as my saviour and one true God. Amen"

Anytime you need help you can ask Jesus, if you don't know how to go about telling your parents about it, then ask Jesus to show you a way.

I will pray for your parents too.

Jesus bless you, keep you safe, give you courage, peace and joy. :)

Zainab

Sep 16, 2017
MINNA
Faith
Muslim
Country
Nigeria
What is there about Christianity that seems to appeal to you?

Have been restricted and denied so many things and privileges by my current religion and it seems am tired of the whole scenario its very hard for me to fit into the modern world. i just need a simple way of life that's all

Zainab

Sep 16, 2017
MINNA
Faith
Muslim
Country
Nigeria
"Accepting the Christian faith"...is accepting the person of Jesus Christ. And believing that He died FOR YOU!! ✟
As already mentioned, you need some person to talk to where you are..because you will have many more questions.

The day I because a believing Christian I was shown that between myself and The Heavenly Father there was a great gap...in other words " the bridge was out" , no connection. Then I was told that God sent Jesus and He lay down His life( as the connecting bridge across the chasm )so that through Him I could walk across the bridge to Father.
He is waiting for YOU...to agree with Him that Jesus Christ and His death on the cross is more than enough.
Yes, you need a christian friend to talk to.....we will pray that you will find one very quickly. Just talk to God, tell him how you feel.
Bless you!
Thank you for this have been nurtured and asked several questions before i made up my mind have been in darkness for the pat 20 years now that have seen the light let me follow suite...

Zainab

Sep 16, 2017
MINNA
Faith
Muslim
Country
Nigeria

Bless you!
Thank you for this have been nurtured and asked several questions before i made up my mind have been in darkness for the pat 20 years now that have seen the light let me follow suite...

Reactions: lforrest and Josho

Zainab

Sep 16, 2017
MINNA
Faith
Muslim
Country
Nigeria
something just came up today and my mom asked me to leave the house if thats my final decision ............. :(:(:(:(:(

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
something just came up today and my mom asked me to leave the house if thats my final decision ............. :(:(:(:(:(
We are praying that God will help you dear sister. He is able, but sometimes we may have to pass through great difficulties along the way.

Reactions: Zainab and Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, do you believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Saviour? Do you believe you are a sinner in need of this Saviour so that you may live forever?

Have you prayed to God that you want to accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour?

Stranger

Reactions: Zainab

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you. As you just have to follow what is right. And know that God loves you and He wants nothing but the best of you. And seek advice from Christian friends. Good luck.

Reactions: Zainab

blinkin1604

Sep 18, 2017
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

How To Be Simply Saved.

1. The bad News. We are sinners. (Romans 3:23.)
We deserve to be punished in hell for our sins.

2. The Good News. Jesus Christ who is God's Son died on the cross for your sins. He was buried & rose again to give you eternal life in heaven as a free gift. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4. Romans 6:23.)

3. How am I saved? Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. (Acts 16:31.) Faith alone in Christ alone.

4. Once saved, always saved. Jesus said in John 6:47. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Do you believe you are saved by grace & promised heaven because Jesus died for you? Yes__ No__.
John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Reactions: tabletalk

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello dear, Jesus said, "for I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, and a man's enemies will be those of his own household." Matthew 10:35-36
The entire passage (Matthew 10:34-39) is about the cost of being Jesus' disciple and is absolutely true. I know that as a Muslim you risk death if not just rejection by your family, but the Lord has conquered death. Those that put their faith in him shall not be ashamed and if you pray to receive Him as being like a husband that will never forsake you and lovingly care for you, you won't be disappointed. He gives His peace (with God) with His Spirit, strength to endure hardship with His word, and a love for the brethren that proceeds directly from God. May the Lord bless you, may the Lord keep you, may the Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you peace. Amen and Amen.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How To Be Simply Saved.

1. The bad News. We are sinners. (Romans 3:23.)
We deserve to be punished in hell for our sins.

2. The Good News. Jesus Christ who is God's Son died on the cross for your sins. He was buried & rose again to give you eternal life in heaven as a free gift. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4. Romans 6:23.)

3. How am I saved? Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. (Acts 16:31.) Faith alone in Christ alone.

4. Once saved, always saved. Jesus said in John 6:47. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Do you believe you are saved by grace & promised heaven because Jesus died for you? Yes__ No__.
John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I like your zeal, but salvation requires such words to be given in faith which is the gift of God. They didn't work for me as a child as I doubted that God only required belief rather than some work to prove it. God bless you and I hope that you enjoy the discussions.