Amadeus, good example

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Look at Amadeus,( John ) I put in treads here and I don't expect people to just say OK. Search the scriptures. I try to give you spiritual understanding but people can't take it. I have to present an understanding from the gift of interpretation the Lord has given me. But it is not for me, it's for us. I like it here and see a lot of well-versed people.
The working together with one accord is for us to search the scriptures and come to a decision on just what they mean these gospels. The obvious is not the things in secrete and if God sees you seeking he will be pleased and help you.
I don't give passages because it is for you to search out and then you can find for yourself. I try write plainly but you cannot believe until you see the meanings for yourself.
And again. I don't think of myself anything and less the most of this world. I don't teach me, I try teach the spirit and I'm sorry if I say teach and it bothers anyone. I say it for lack of a better word but I promice I never try to deceive anyone.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Collin Feener
Everyone is not always very nice here, but it better than any of the Christian Internet forums I know about at the moment. Keep doing what God puts in your heart my friend. But also don't be surprised if someone here strikes out against you. Some do like to discuss, but some only wish to declare their own agenda, which they often believe is also God's...

God had Solomon write it down as it really is:

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Prov 21:2